Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Dinner (Part 1)

My temper was finally under control, so that I was able to be around people again, and just in time too.

I had just finished my shower when there was a knock at my door, so I put my bath robe on and went to answer it. And there, standing in all her glory, was my mother 'what could she possibly want now?' I thought to myself. This conversation can’t end well, they never do between my mother and I, it’s not something I can help, maybe it’s the fact that im a complete daddy’s girl.

“Yes mother?” I asked as kindly as I could after what she’s done, stupid marriage.

“I am here to tell you what dress you should wear.”

“Can’t I just decide for myself?” I just want to know why in the world I couldn’t choose my own dress!

“We both know very well that you have no sense of style at all.”

'oh no she didn't!' “well im just going to have to kindly decline your offer, as I am running out of time to get ready” sure I was being sarcastic but who wouldn’t? And with that last thought I shut the door in her face and locked it.

I got dressed in a beautiful grey dress, with grey high heels and my wolf necklace and earrings. I did my makeup with heavy eyeliner and smoky grey eye shadow, and a little bit of clear lip gloss to finish off the look.

With one last look in the mirror to double check that I looked good enough to be in the presence of another royal family, I left my room. As I was walking towards the dinning room, I heard a lot of talking and laughing, and that only meant one thing – I was late.

I walked into the room just to have everyone look at me, which of course made me blush, I hate being the centre of attention.

“Sorry im late” I said, I was genuinely sorry simply because I didn’t like to disappoint my father.

I could feel the adults watching me as I took a seat in between Alex and James, I glanced across the table to see who was there and found Aiden, the guy im supposed to marry. Urgh! Seriously shoot me now just so I don’t have to do it.

“So may I ask why we have the pleasure of another packs royals?” Brendon asked.

Stupid snoop, has to know bloody everything doesn’t he? Can’t he just keep his big ass nose out of everything for once?

“They are here because we invited them son, we have matters to discuss.” My dad answered him, I knew they had one matter to discuss and that was my willingness to get married off.

“What type of matters dad?” Alex asked the question this time, stupid suck up.

“The matter of your sister getting married.”

“IM GETTING MARRIED? YES!” Leila stated, I think me might just be a little bit too excited

“See she’s more than willing to get married, im just a simple warrior that isn’t cut out to get married at this age.” Now it’s my turn, hopefully I can change their mind.

“She might be willing to marry, but she cannot unite two packs like you can, and she cannot tie two species together for a stronger pact like you can.” My dad said, always as the voice of reason, if anything it would be him that I would listen to and no one else.

“But father, Tay is one of the best warriors we have! We cannot simply lose her to another pack like that!” James said, HA! Thank the lord that I have him on my side.

“That may be so, but it still doesn’t change the fact of what she can bring our packs.”

I guess he does have a point, and im going to have to get married sooner or later, might as well be sooner.

“Fine! I will get married to him, but I promise you I will not like it one bit.”

“Good girl, and we never said you had to like it, or if you had a choice in the matter.” My mother finally decided she should put her two cents in, I wonder why she’s acting like this, and she never did before the other royals visited. Oh wait! That explains it she’s acting like this because of the other royals, but she isn’t going to impress them by being a bitch to me.

“What do you mean but unite two species further? All she is is another werewolf like me.” Aiden asked. Oh goody its story time!