Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Dinner (Part 2)

**
“What do you mean but unite two species further? All she is is another werewolf like me.” Aiden asked. Oh goody its story time!
**

Now is about the time when my family informs my fiancé about my “condition” its not exactly something that everyone knows about, otherwise I would become some science project.

“Oh, your parents didn’t tell you she’s a mixed breed?” My mother asked, looking shocked.

“No we didn’t tell him because we don’t fully understand it, so we thought it would be good if you were to explain it to him.” Mr Reynolds said.

“Wait! What do you mean mixed breed? They don’t exist its not possible to be two breeds at once, it’s been proven!” Aiden exclaimed.

At this point in time everyone looked at me so that I could explain, given that I know everything first hand while the others don’t.

“Alright well as you know most species’ DNA has a double helix allowing them to be part wolf and part human. But for some reason when my parents had me I wasn’t born with the common double helix, they ran some tests on my DNA and have found out that I have a triple helix, allowing me to be part cat, part wolf and part human.” What shocked me the most is that Aiden laughed.

“That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! No one can have a triple helix, simply because it doesn’t exist, no scientist has proven it so therefore you cannot change into anything but a werewolf, you’re just a werecat wannabe!”

That made me mad, who does he think he is to judge something that he doesn’t understand?

“Just because it hasn’t been PUBLICLY proven by scientist doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist!” I said standing up and hitting the table with the palms of my hand, I was now glaring at the stupid asshole, and shaking violently.

“I will prove to you that I can change into a cat just like my sister and mother!”

what pushed me over the edge and made me change into a white tiger was the fact that he just snorted at me and looked at me as if though I was crazy.

I am now currently growling ferociously at him, I wanted to lunge at him and go straight for his throat and rip it out, but I couldn’t because that would create conflict between the two packs. With that final thought in mind I ran from the room and straight up into my room so that I could cool down and change back.

Aiden’s P.O.V

How could this be? No one can change into more than one creature at a time. But here she is defying the odds; she just proved to us that there is such a thing as a triple helix, such a thing as a mixed breed.

Normally the children of two different species only take the traits from one single parent.

The first real thought I had was 'I don’t want to marry some freak' id rather have the over excited sister. Oh well if I can’t marry her I might as well have some fun with her right?

Dinner had just finished and I was following Leila to her room, she wanted to have “fun” aswell. But just as we passed a room the door opened and closed, I looked behind me to find Taylah in her pajamas and boy did she look cute.

She gave me a deathly look and said “If you dare follow her into that room, you will wake up one morning and miss the thing you use the most. Am I understood?” when she said about the thing that I use the most she glanced down at my pelvic area.

I was worried; she didn’t seem like the type to lie about something like that.

She stood there and watched me until I was out of sight down the hallway, I had also explained to Leila that if I had sex with her, there would be a feud between the family. She stated that she didn’t care, but I did considering she had 6 brothers and a hybrid sister, that would all be against me. Plus im going to become Alpha of our pack when the time comes, and I cant let this little thing come between the packs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay two chapters in one day, hopefully that makes up for the times that I was meant to update but didn't because im lazy :)

Comment? Subscribe?