Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Arriving

We were about an hour and a half into our 2 hour car ride to the Reynolds’ place, I was sitting on the right side of the limo, behind where the driver sits but up the back, I was looking out one of the two windows, and just staring out at the scenery as we drove passed. We were driving passed the shopping centre that was about a 25 minute drive from my old house, my mother used to take me, Callie, Aaron and Chase there when she felt like going out.

Mum would organize a catch up with some of her friends when we went to the shops, simply because there was a cute little café that had a children’s area, where we could all just run amok and have the best times.

** Flashback **
Mum could hear Chase and I laughing and having a blast, she glanced over at us and saw us on the little see-saw that they had there.

When she looked away we had jumped up and started running around trying to catch each other, it was a day that neither Callie or Aaron could come to the shops with us.

We were playing tag; Chase was it and was running around after me, in my desperation to get away from him I jumped into the ball pit so he wouldn’t see me.

Every time he ran passed me I would throw a ball at him, and yet he never caught on that I was in there, and then after I had thrown another ball at him, he looked at the ball pit and I burst out laughing.

“That’s not funny Taywah!” said Chase, it was cute how he could never say my name properly.

“I thought I losted you” at this point tears were present in his eyes, getting ready to overflow and cascade down his chubby cheeks.

“Awww, I sowwy Chase, I was just playing”

“I was really scared Taywah! I couldn’t find you!” and after Chase finished saying that that’s when the tears fell.

I ran over and hugged him “You will never lose me Chase, we’ll be friends forever!”

** End Flashback **

I was slightly smiling after remembering that day with Chase, sure we might still be friends, but im so unsure about it, all of us kind of lost contact after a couple years after I left, I haven’t spoken to them in so long, so it seems like he had lost me after all.

Now we were about 10 minutes away from where I used to live, I only knew that because we passed the park the all four of us were constantly playing, if you couldn’t find us that’s where we were.

** Flashback **

“Higher Aaron, I want to go higher!” is what I said to the 8 year old that was pushing me on the swing.

“I don’t think I can push you any higher Tay, you might fly off if I do!”

“HIGHER!” and with that he did, indeed push me higher, but of course him being the smart little kid that he was, was right when he said I would fly off.

I didn’t mean for it to happen but my hands had slipped while I was trying to hold on tighter.

“TAYLAH!” screamed not only 4 little kid’s voices but my father’s aswell, but because I landed on my head I didn’t respond, I had been knocked out.

** End Flashback **

That was a couple of days before my dad told us about moving to England, so that week was the worst week of my life. Hopefully I’ll be able to see my best friends again now that im back.

Aiden’s P.O.V

As I was changing songs on my Ipod touch my phone started buzzing, I looked at it expecting a text, but it was a call, from Rachel.

“Hello?” I asked, hesitant, because she can’t be an absolute bitch, and I didn’t want to hear it at the moment.

“Where in the hell have you been!?” I cringed at her high pitched voice.

“I told you I was out visiting people”

“No you didn’t! I went to your house so that we could have some fun, but they said you weren’t there and they didn’t know when you were going to get back!”

“Urgh! Well im about half an hour away now, ill text you when I get home so that you can come around and we can have some of that fun you were talking about.”

“Oh okay then baby, ill see you then, I love you!” I cringed yet again, but at those three stupid words this time.

“Bye, you too” and with that I hung up, I never said those words back to her, I never said them to anyone, because there was no point in saying them if you didn’t mean them.

It may seem wrong to some people, but when you can get a good root off of someone you keep them around and if you don’t your just stupid, and that is all that Rachel is to me, a good root nothing more.

Sure I was lying when I said I would be home in half an hour, in truth I was about 5 minutes away, but knowing my mother she would want me to show Taylah to her room and get her settled in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry i haven't posted in a while, but i was busy what with Christmas and all.

Merry late Christmas :)

sorry again

Comment? Subscribe?