Status: Hiatus -'til Summer 2013 at the earliest.

Water Valkies

Ch 15

Kinly arrived at Felton's button factory at eight-forty-five that night. The sign above the entrance read Adam Felton's Family Owned Factory. Est: 1954 He clocked in at nine on the dot and made his way to the newly installed elevator. As he waited outside the metal doors he heard voices from around the corner and something caught his attention.
"Y'know Nova that works in the packaging dep?" voice number one said thickly. His voice was like an out of tune violin being muffled with a cloth.
"The guy with the funny eyes?" number two asked. This guy had a rougher voice.
"Yeah, well I heard his daughter's gone missin'. Didn't take her phone, spare clothes, nothin'. Ol' Nova's pretty shaken up."
"Jeez really? You think someone took her?"

One lowered his voice before replying.
"I don't think somebody took her, I think The Company did. Been people disappearin' all over the place."
The elevator pinged and Kinly stepped in, his stomach seemingly dropping a foot. Something was very wrong.
* * *

Sei watched the people flicker across the television screen. Colours flashed and noises leaked from the system. He didn't take it in, he was lost in the smell of Rip's hair and the skin on his arms. He lay against Sei's chest on the couch as they watched a movie and Sei trailed his fingers along the skin of his arms. Rip found it sort of cute when Sei was the dominant one. They both glanced back to the tv as the Administration's weekly announcements came on. The Administration was a local Company agency. They did the small, dirty jobs. It was similar to having a city council. The Administration's channel was only accessible with a certain code that 'normal' people didn't have.
"There will be a curfew imposed on all valkies under the age of eighteen taking effect from Monday. Any young valkie caught using their power after ten o'clock will be punished."
Sei pushed the 'off' button of the remote and huffed.
"Calm down baby." Rip cooed, tilting his head back and pressing a light kiss to Sei's mouth.
"Oh so we're doing baby now?" Sei chuckled.
"Yes we are." Rip said confidently.
"We're also doing sweetheart and hotness."
"Hotness?" Sei raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah like 'come here hotness I want you' you know?"
Sei laughed.
"That would never work."
Rip narrowed his eyes, challenging Sei.
"Come here hotness. I want you." he said in a low voice, bringing his face closer to Sei's. Sei focused on his tempting lips and hot breath and leaned into him. Rip pulled away.
"Works."
Sei grabbed his neck and kissed him roughly, catching him off guard. Rip closed his eyes and returned the pressure, then proceeded to moving his lips feverishly with Sei's. Their kisses were hot and wet and hurried. Rip leaned backwards on the couch, pulling Sei down on top of him. Rip's hands explored the territory beneath Sei's shirt again as their tongues danced violently. Sei too, slipped his hands beneath Rip's shirt and let his fingers journey over the muscle. Rip gently tugged at Sei's lip and then Sei tried it himself, earning a soft, appreciative sigh. His free hand tangled in Rip's hair and he felt Rip's waist shift slightly. He flushed in embarrassment.

The dark haired boy had his hand hugging the curve of Sei's ribs. He moved it down slowly and thumbed the waistband on Sei's pants. Sei breathed in heavily. He ventured an inch beneath them and then Sei jumped and pulled his hand away.
"Please no. I-I-don't want to now." he pouted guiltily. Rip grasped his shoulders and pulled him to lay down on his chest, stroking his hair.
"That's perfectly okay with me baby." Rip hushed. They stayed there for the night until Rip caught Sei letting out a yawn.
"Bedtime sleepy head." he decided, and picked up Sei in his arms who was almost already asleep. He went to bring Sei to his own room but in his tired state Sei protested. Rip laid him down on the bed in his room and Sei snuggled closely to the pillows. Rip covered him with a blanket and then climbed in beside him, wrapping an arm around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! ^^ fifteen. 2 for 1 today :) Aurie's missing! Does that make anyone sad? Does it make you happy? I'm not sure what it makes me and i'm the writer xD i'm off to sleep now. Goodnight lovelies. <3