Status: Hiatus -'til Summer 2013 at the earliest.

Water Valkies

Ch 5

Sei always felt most comfortable when he was in Rip's bed. It was softer than his own, with more pillows. It also smelled like Rip.
Rip never minded him taking naps on his bed. Usually he just smiled and left him to sleep peacefully. As Sei listened to his own breathing, deep and relaxed, his eyes were threatening to close and his mind was wandering aimlessly. He heard the door open and light footsteps across the floor but he didn't look around. There was a shift in the bed as extra weight flopped down onto it. Still Sei didn't move. The weight moved up next to Sei from behind and now Sei began to get curious.
"Rip?" he asked. "Wha-"
He broke off when a hand snaked itself up his thigh. He breathed in sharply in surprise. The hand continued over the curve of his hip, squeezing on the bone and venturing across his stomach, feeling the light muscle under his silky skin. He was turned around and forced to stare at Rip's large blue eyes, something he didn't argue with. His breathing was becoming quick and shallow and he parted his lips, ready to speak.

And then Rip was kissing him, his lips glued to Sei's gloriously, hastily applying pressure and beginning to move quickly after. Sei kissed back eagerly, moving his lips against Rip's, running his tongue over the bottom lip and taking in the heavenly taste of sugar, gum and a touch of smoke from one of his cigarettes. He was everywhere and there still wasn't enough of him to satisfy Sei's thirst. He attached his hands to Rip's body, one on his waist beneath his shirt and the other clutching the back of his head. Rip pulled away for air and whispered huskily in his ear.
"Sei." he growled.
Sei kissed up his neck hungrily and Rip repeated his name.
"Sei."
He continued to breathe his name as Sei bit down gently on his pulse.
"Sei." he said, more urgent this time, and laced with command.
"Sei!" Rip shouted.
Sei jumped from his sleep, sitting up straight and blinking around the room furiously. His eyes landed on Rip who towered over him with a gentle smirk.
"Wake up bro, there's no time for naps today. There are less than 90 days of summer remaining and we have lots of stuff to do."
Sei grimaced and failed to stop a violent blush from spreading across his face. He sat up and was instantly uncomfortable. He held back a blush and was suddenly very grateful of the duvet he had pulled over him. Rip went to his closet on the far side of the room and got a hoody. He shrugged it on and zipped it halfway.
"I'll meet you outside in ten minutes bro. Bring your game face."
As he walked downstairs he frowned at his use of the word bro. Sei had never felt like a bro to him. He felt like a best friend who was reliable, caring, a good listener, honest, funny and a good hugger. He felt like the only person (apart from his Dad) that Rip could go to when he had a problem, who wouldn't judge him or patronise him, and who would always fix things with a huge bear hug. Calling Sei his bro felt extremely wrong, even though he couldn't quite figure out why. But how could he explain that? Pretending Sei was his brother was easier. He shook the thoughts away and waited in the garden, and was shortly joined by his "brother". Sei rolled up his sleeves and clapped his hands.
"So what is it today? How to cause a monsoon in the summer? How to move the storm clouds? Come on, I'm ready."
"Ice-sculptures." Rip stated amusedly. Sei's face fell.
"Ice-sculptures?" he repeated.
Rip replied wordlessly by aiming a palm at the garden hose and bringing his fingers in to form a lose fist, starting a steady trickle of water that grew into a strong flow. He moved both hands fluidly in large shapes, as if conducting some strange orchestra. Sei watched as the water gravitated towards Rip's hands like magnets. It grew and twisted into long snakes which looped and twined around each other to form a shape. Then Rip brought his hands together with a sharp clap in front of his chest, and the water solidified, forming an ice sculpture of a fallen angel.
"Cool." said Sei.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha. You thought Sei's dream was real. xD valkies <3
The miracle did happen because I left school sick this morning which gave me a chance to write this while went home and climbed into bed :) I want to post Ch 6 tonight so we'll see :)
What do you think of Sei's dream? ;D