Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Bulletproof Heart

"Day, I don't want you matched with Emmett anymore if you two just plan on playing the whole time." Sam scolded as we got back to his house.

"If you would have seen what was going on at all, you would have seen that I lunged at him and he grabbed me like that." I snapped.

"Don't let it happen again." He growled out.

"Oh yes because I totally planed for that to happen! I called them up right before we left and told Emmett to do that, let me tell you." I fought before turning on my heels and walked back into the forest to get away from my stupid alpha.

"Gravity don't mean too much to me. I'm who I've got to be, These pigs are after me, after you..." I sung out softly as I walked around in the woods.

I had My Chemical Romance songs running through my head like crazy but Bulletproof Heart stuck out the most. It kind of reminded me about Embry and me. Gravity didn't mean much to me, he did and I loved every moment of it. Wandering around the woods, it got me thinking of why we really needed to help the Cullens. Sure some new born's could come onto our lands but shouldn't we just worry about our lands, on our lands, it would only make more since. Walking deeper and further into trees my nose started to burn from a too sweet of a smell, it was fresh to. I quickly shifted into my more suitable for a fight form and started fallowing the scent, it seemed to be heading into La Push than just passing thought. I let out a distressed howl to warn the others before breaking out into a run in the direction the smell was leading to. The others howled in reply as they all shifted, voices filled my head.

'What'd you find?'

'Leech trail heading towards La Push. I'm on by the west boarder right now fallowing it in.'

'We're on our way, if you find it, don't attack until we're all there.'

'Sam I may be a girl but if I run across it alone, I'm going to attack if your here or not.'

That man annoys me with his whole females cant attack without the help of the pack.

'Dayton wait for us to attack.'

And there we go with the alphas demand.

'I'm almost to you Day and Embry's close behind.'

'Well hurry cause the smells getting stronger.'

'I see you, slow down a little, its unfair how both you girls are the fastest.'

'They have to be faster so that after we're done taking care of the leech they can run ahead and have our food ready.'

'Paul are you sure you want to be making sexist jokes when both the girls could catch you and beat you up.'

Good little Seth standing up for his sister and me. Besides Embry, Seth is defiantly my favorite boy in the group.
'Yeah right.

'Paul, you better watch yourself

'No lets watch were this goes after the leech is taken care of.'

'I found him!

Quil showed us the scene in front of him so that we could see where we all had to go. It was a male just wandering around. He looked lost but not for long, he was going to be fed to a fire soon and than after that, Leah and I were going to teach Paul a lesson. The vampire didn't even notice as we all surrounded him while still hiding in the trees. Sam and Jacob were the first to spring out at the leech while Jared and Paul took him from behind. Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, and I circled around them just in case the leech was able to break away, which didn't seem possible anymore because Paul just ripped his leg off and shook it like a chew toy before tossing it towards Quil. Quil ran behind some trees before coming back out in some shorts with a lighter. He started the fire while Leah and Seth gathered up all the pieces that were flying around. Embry and I kept back and watched as the four boys continued to rip apart the vampire.

Once the vampire was taken care of, as soon as Paul got away Sam, Jacob and Jared. Leah and I lunged at him, taking bits out of were ever we could get a hold of him at and we did not hold back. We only quit ripping into him when Sam commanded that he had had enough and had learned his lesson, to which Leah and I scoffed to. Paul would never learn his lesson until he had an imprint. We walked back in Sam's house in our wolf forms still, Paul was limping a great deal while Leah and I pranced around in victory. As I pranced next to Embry, I bumped into him, knocking him off balance and making him fall over. I snickered in my mind as I stopped and waited for him to stand back up. Looking away from him for two seconds to long I was suddenly forced on the ground with weight across my side.

'Uncalled for!'

'It was very called for! You did the same thing to me!'

'I didn't tackle you!'

We played around a little longer, everyone else had left us. It was fun being able to play with Embry like this, we can't play like this in human form, it just didn't work. It was like we were puppies. We bounded around, pouncing on each other, leaping over fallen trees, rolling through the leaves on the ground. At this moment life was perfect, there wasn't a care in the world for us. Enjoying the time we had with each other, we laid in some grass that was in a tiny little clearing we had stumbled into. It was a rare day were the sun was shinning at it was rather warm so as we laid curled up into each other we soaked in the heat, slowly drifting of to sleep.

As my eyes slowly fluttered open, I noticed at I was back in my human form and was laying in the my bed underneath the covers, it was also dark outside. I felt the bed next to me, noticing that Embry wasn't beside me. Glancing over at my clock the time read 11:33. Remember that Leah and gone on another date with Derek tonight, I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the nightstand by my clock I sent her a quick text asking how her night went. About a minute later she told me she had a great time and that she'd tell me all about the next morning. Setting my phone back on the night stand, I rolled onto my left side, facing my back to the window and fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up, the sun was streaming through my window and shinning onto my face. I slowly made my way out of my bed and stumbled my way to my closet, tripping over clothes that I had yet to pick up. Reacting into my closet I pulled out a purple and black cosette, some black ripped skinny jeans and my rockstar swim suit. I made my way into my bathroom with my clothes in hand. I set the clothes on the counter and stripped out of my pj's before I jumped into the shower and turned the water on, letting it fall over my body in a stream of heat. I washed my hair with my warm vanilla sugar shampoo and conditioner before rinsing my body off and shutting of the water. I stepped out from behind the curtain and pulled my dark purple fluffy towel around my body and ran it over my body, rubbing off all the water. I pulled out my blow dryer and got my hair all nice and dry and puffy before I pulled my clothes on. I walked back into my room and pulled on some socks and found my black and pink DC's before I headed out of my house and over to Leah's to hear about her date.

"Leah! My secret lover! Where are you?" I called into her house as I walked in.

"Living room." She answered.

"So how was the date! Give me all the detail!" I demanded as I took a seat next to her on the couch.

"Well he took me out to dinner in Port Angeles and then we went to see Red Riding Hood, which I found very ironic. Than after that when we got back here we went for a walk on the beach and it was just perfect. When we got back here, we were saying our goodbyes and he kissed me before he left and he also asked me out for next weekend too!" Leah gushed.

"I'm am so freaking happy for you! You guys are going to be such an adorable couple!" I told her, pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

I stayed at her house for a little while longer talking about her date before I made my way to Embry's house. We had made plans yesterday to go cliff diving together today. Once at his house I knocked on the front door, not knowing if his mom was here or not. I only waited a second before Embry's mom, April, answered the door. We talked a little as she let me the house and told me that Embry was up in his room sleeping. Sending her a smile, I made my way up the stairs to Embry's room to see him snoring while laying across his bed on his stomach. Walking closer to the bed, I bent my knee's a little before I sprung on the bed, landing on his sleeping body. He woke up with a start, sitting up quickly which sent me flying to the floor, landing with an 'oomph'.

"That was rude." Embry muttered as he flopped back down on his bed.

"Well sending me to the floor was rude, too." I shot back as I got back up and laid on the bed next to him.

"You deserved it."

"Come on and get dressed, we're going cliff diving today, remember!" I told him, shaking his shoulder.

"Fine, give me 20 minutes and then we'll go." Embry told me, getting up and making his way to his shower.

"If there's a place I could be, Then I'd be another memory. Can I be the only hope for you? Because the only hope for me is you. And if we can't find were we belong, We'll have to make it on our own. Face all the pain and take it on, Because the only hope for me is you." I sang as I skipped ahead of Embry as we made our way up the hill to reach the top of the cliffs.

"You always start singing at the most random times. Its very entertaining." Embry commented as he jogged to catch up to me.

"Well when I have a song running through my head, I need to sing it out loud!" I declared.

"So I take it that your on a My Chemical Romance kick today then?" He guessed as we reached the top of the hill.

"At the moment, yes." I ans wed him,"Now lets jump off a cliff!"

I slipped off my socks and shoes and then unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off before I had to ask Embry to help me with unlacing my cosette. Once I was just in my swim suit and Embry was in his swim trunks we got ready to dive into the water. I backed up to the tree line facing my back towards the cliff and started doing back and springs, as I did my sixth back and spring, my feet came in contact with the edge of the cliff. Using the momentum I had built up, I pushed myself off the rock doing a couple back flips before falling towards the water in a perfect diving position. Plunging into the water, coldness surrounded my body. Flipping around, I swam back to the surface in time to see Embry falling down towards the water, making a giant splash once he hit the water.

"Your such a show off." Embry accused me once he surfaced.

"No, I was just making sure that I was still flexible, I might take gymnastics again once its summer again." I defended myself as we swam to the shore.

"Yeah, sure that's what you were doing." Embry laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you watermelonerds and babygurl94512 for comments you both made me happy :)

Chapter title Bulletproof heart by My Chemical Romance