Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 11

*Roses Point Of View*

I was really happy that i met Cammie, and might I say that she was awesome. At lunch I had sat with her and Max because she insisted that I did. Although all through lunch she just kept staring at me and giving me funny looks. At first I thought it was because she didn’t like me but then she started being really nice to me so I just dismissed it. We had all the same subjects which if you ask me was a bit weird. Seeing as how it was Wednesday all the seniors had the last half of the day off. Cammie and I went our separate ways, she went off to meet up with max and I went back to my room. When I got back to my room I went to my desk drawer and pulled out the letter from my Aunty. As I re-read the letter my mood started to plummet. I thought back to the day my parents had first gotten sick.

*Roses Memory*
Outside the café was so pretty. The view was spectacular, as I looked out over at the snow that had fallen the night before. We were in Canada. I swear every time I was on school holidays we would go to some foreign country, then when we came back home we would move house. I was about to run down into the snow when my mum called me because my hot chocolate was ready. I walked over and took it from my mum. She smiled down at me with this look, like I was the most precious thing in the world to her. I smiled back. As she took a sip of her drink I turned around to go run around in the snow. When my mum doubled over and began coughing. This was not just any coughing she was coughing up blood.

I dropped my drink and ran over to her.
“Mum? Mum are you okay?” I asked. She didn’t answer she was still coughing up blood. The next thing I knew she was vomiting. I looked over and saw my dad drinking his coffee and talking to someone. When he saw me he ran over to mum’s side. I could feel the tears running down my face. The people in the café were just staring. The man my dad had been talking to was nowhere in sight. I turned around to see my mum lying on the floor not moving, and to my dad vomiting just like mum was seconds ago. I ran over to my dad the tears just pouring out of my eyes. I watched as he grew paler and paler. He crumpled over and was holding his stomach.

“Rose, I love you sweetie.” My father managed to choke out, his last words to me. I began to sob louder. I screamed for the people around me to help, but it was like they were all frozen. My father breathed a word I couldn’t here and everyone in the café began to move towards me. A lady picked me up and pulled my away from my parents who were now lying dead on the café floor. I screamed and I kicked.
“Mum! Dad!” I yelled. “Mummy Daddy, don’t leave me here.” I couldn’t help them I was defenceless. I was a child who had witnessed her parent’s deaths.

*End Memory.*

The tears were flowing as I relived the worst day of my life. The coroner said they had died of swine flu. I had witnessed it. My mum and my dad were gone. I started to sob loudly. My sobs died down after a while and I decided to hop in the shower. While I was in there I sat on the floor and whispered to myself “I am alone no one wants me. I am alone no one wants me. My parents are never coming to take me to Canada or anywhere ever again. I am Rose Riley I am alone, and no one wants me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey thanks for the comments, I felt creative so i thought i might give you guys another chapter. :)