Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 5

When I got back up to my room there was still no sign of my new roommate. She must have come and gone, because the suitcases that had been on the bed were no longer there anymore. I put my bags down on the bed I thought I heard the water running I stopped what I was doing so I could hear better but there was no noise. As I was rearranging my things I got the sudden and intense urge to pee. I dropped what I was doing and ran to the bathroom. The door was shut for some weird reason. I didn’t think to nock. I pushed open the door and

“ooff.” I felt my feet slip out from underneath me and my head hit the floor. “Ouch, that hurt just a bit.” I looked up, and Max was standing there in a towel dripping wet, and you couldn’t tell by looking at him with a shirt on. But DAMN! That boy had a very, very nice six pack. I mean you could crack a brix on those abs. he cleared his throat nervously, and I realised I was starring.

“Oh crap. I am so sorry I will be um outside. Yeah I will be outside.” I got up and bolted from the room. Wow. That was embarrassing, and I still have to pee. I am so happy that our dorm has a toilet block. So I left to go and pee, by the time I got back Max was fully dressed and was sitting on his bed reading a book.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey.”

“So, um about before with the bathroom thing. I would just like to say that I am truly, truly sorry about that. I mean I had no idea that you were in there. So um yeah sorry. Again.”

“Ah that’s ok. I mean it was an honest mistake. I guess you had a female roommate before and you used to just walk in on her all the time.”

I laughed nervously. “Ha yeah funny thing is, which isn’t even that funny is that I have never had a roommate before.” Or a boyfriend or a proper friend. “Which is why I didn’t think there would be anyone in there, and I couldn’t hear the shower going. So I thought you had just gone out, so I just had to go to the toilet so I barged in on you naked. Well semi naked I mean. Sorry again I am nervous so I am rambling so I am just going to go over there to my bed and sit and shut up. Yeah ok that’s what I am going to do.” I walked over to my bedside table and pulled out a book and began to read.
Max and I were quiet for a while I think he was trying to get his head around my crazy rambling.

“So.” I began. “How was your first day at Dawson Hall?”
He looked up from his book. I could just see the tittle and it was one of my favourites, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

“Ah, it was alright I guess.”

“Did you find your way to all of your classes okay?”

“Yeah that Sam guy helped me out a lot.” I nodded. We were quite for a little bit. Then he spoke again. “Hey can I ask you something?” I put my book down and looked up.

“You already did.” I smiled. “But yes you can ask me a question.”

“Um this is kind of awkward, but why did Sam ask if you were a new kid aswell.”

I laughed nervously. “Well let’s just say that I am kind of a loner here, and not many people like me or like to acknowledge my existence. At this school.”

“Oh.” Was all he said.

After that we were quite for most of the night. Until There was a knock at the door, and lets just say I did not like the feels I was getting from this visitor on the other side of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update i have just had massive writers block, and i have been busy doing things with my friends seeing as how i am on holidays. Sorry if this is a really crappy chapter.
But please feel free to comment and subscribe. :)