Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
After a night of crying I must have fallen asleep at some point, because when I woke up my throat was so sore. I rolled over and looked over at my alarm clock, it read 10 o’clock. Someone must have turned off my alarm ‘cause I sure as hell didn’t. Then I noticed the cup of water next to my bed then I remembered Max. MAX! Crap I hope I didn’t keep him up with all of my crying. Oh my gosh if I did I would feel so bad. I took a sip of water hoping he wasn’t poisoning me for keeping him up. Then I just shook my head and dismissed the idea and took another sip. I layed in bed for a while thinking about how yesterday I was the girl with no parents, and how today I was the girl with no family at all. At ten thirty I got up took a shower then headed down to the Headmasters office.

When I got down to the office Ms Walsh gave me a sympathetic smile. I attempted to smile back nut I am pretty sure it looked more like a grimace. I walked into the headmasters office and sat down across from his desk. He was on the phone so I decided to keep quiet.

“Thank you for coming down here this morning Rose. I know this must all be unbearable for you.”

“I’m fine” I did what I did best put on a brave face and just listened to what he had to say.

“I know you must be wondering what is going to happen to you, if you are going to stay here or if you are going into a foster home.” I just stayed quiet and nodded. “ Well I was just on the phone to someone in children services. They have informed that because of your . . . situation that your auntys lawyer had written you into her will, when you first went to live with her. The will states that you are to stay here until you turn eighteen, and that is all I am aloud to tell you until the lawyer arrives at 3 o’clock this afternoon. I have given you the day off of school and all of your teachers have been notified. You can go now.” I just nodded and headed for the door when I was there he spoke once more. “Rose I am truly sorry about your family.” I nodded and left the room.

I went straight back up to my room, put on some music and laid in my bed and cried. I don’t know how long I laid there and cried for. When I next looked at the clock it was 2:30. School was just finishing. At a quarter to 3 I got up off of my bed and headed towards the door when I ran straight into max again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know I’m sorry. It’s just that I knew what I wanted to write about in the next chapter so I made it short. Oh and there is a surprise, and because this one was so short here is chapters 6 & 7. Enjoy :)