Animal Attraction

Kuusi

The night in jail was lonely, cold and boring. I was thrilled when they told me I could leave. But not before they gave me a warning. Not a big deal. I have a few before this one. Hessu and Olli picked me up from the Police Station. I was a little disappointed that my girls didn’t come get me, but that quickly vanished when Hessu came around the corner.

I was in the kitchen, making something decent to eat when, I heard something from outside the door, I knew Olli and Angel were talking. I knew he liked her, but I wasn’t able to tell if she returned the feelings. I heard the door slam and Angel walked through the room to her own bedroom, I guess she doesn’t return his feelings.

I sighed, knowing I should go talk to her, I went to go walk to her room. But someone stopped me, I looked up and was surprised to see Hessu. He smiled down and me, but I just looked at him with a confused face.

“I got this” He said quietly, and with that, he walked to Angel’s room. I watched him as he vanished into her room. I started finished making some lunch for myself, and sat down with Scream and Fire.

“Hey Starr, I might go home tomorrow, I’m missing Drake” she said as she turned to look at me, I nodded. Knowing that she didn’t actually miss Drake, her boyfriend, she missed the sex. Scream was a sex addict. Purely Trouble’s members all have their own small problems to deal with. Like I said before, Scream is a sex addict, I get into trouble with the police a lot, Fire is a stoner, and Angel is an alcoholic. What a healthy bunch we are.

“Sweet as chick. What about you Fire? You gonna stay and hang around for a while?” I said and looked at the feisty Fire. She turned her head to look away from the tv and looked at me,

“Yeah, I like Finland. I’ll stick around for a while. I wanna go home eventually though” she said and I nodded to myself. I turned to look at the tv, as E! came on.

“It looks like Purely Trouble did more than celebrate to end their tour last night. The lead singer, widely known as Starr, beat a girl last night for throwing insults at her fellow members and herself. While Angel had her own kind of trouble, having company with the lead singer of their opening band in Finland, Olli from Reckless Love. The pair was seen kissing and dirty dancing together until they both vanished from the club.”

“Oh fuck..” I said under my breath “Angel! Get out here now!” I yelled as the chick on the tv started saying something about Olli and Hessu being with us.

“What? What’s wrong?” she said and she came out of her room, Hessu sat down next to me and put his arm around me, I leaned into his shoulder and glanced at Angel.

“Sit down, you may want to watch this” I said to her with concern in my voice, she never took publicity very well. Pictures flew up of Olli and Angel kissing and making their way of the club.

“FUCK!” she yelled and stood up, “Do you know whos going to hear about this?” she asked and we all looked at her, “Chris” she said simply.

“Whoa, Angel calm down, here, have some of this,” she said motioning to the joint she has just rolled, Angel looked at Fire and nodded, accepting her offer. “Scream?” she asked as she looked at her, Scream shook her head no. Fire then looked at me “Do you want some Starr?” I glance at Hessu.

“You must think we’re really fucked up, but yes Fire, I will have some, I need to calm down a bit,” we all stood up and went to the ranch slider, that lead out to a deck, Fire lit up her joint and took her first couple of puffs. She then passed it to me, I took two puffs then handed it to Angel. I grinned, feeling the weed taking over my senses and numb everything from head to toe. The door opened and I looked up to see who it was. Hessu walked up to me and put his arms around my waist.

“I don’t think you guys are fucked up, and I want some too” he grinned and I smiled gently back, Fire passed me the joint again, then went inside again, I passed it to Hessu and he took one then handed it to Angel, just as her phone went off. She shook her head and went inside, still looking at her phone.

“You don’t think I’m fucked up?” I asked him quietly his hands still tightly around my waist as I played with his black hair, my arms around his neck. We had finished the joint a while ago. He shook his head no.

“No, of course not” he whispered as he tightened his grip around my waist. I looked into his eyes and saw kindness glowing from them. I forced him to lock lips with me as we stood outside on the deck. His lips moving against mine perfectly.