Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

I wake up in my actual bed curled up into a very comfortable, very warm body. Or, more specifically, a very warm, comfortable chest. And I know exactly who it belongs to. After sitting up successfully, I yawn and stretch, starting to get up and out of bed. I take a look at the adorable sleeping Dom and chuckle at the only time that he looks innocent. I walk downstairs and start to make a pot of coffee. God, I love coffee. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see my momma coming down, rubbing his eyes. I smile and he takes a minute to notice me standing there before jumping in surprise and running to me, hugging me as tight as he can. I hug him back and sniff in his comforting scent.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I shouldn’t have let you take a walk around the city so late at night. I’m so
sorry.”

I shake my head. “It’s not your fault, Momma. It’s okay. I’m here now and I’m okay.”

We reluctantly pull away from our embrace and sit down to talk. After about an hour of just talking, Andy finally comes downstairs yawning and stretching looking amazing in only a pair of pajama pants. He spots me and my momma talking and smiles. I smile back and he walks over.

“What are you two lovely fertiles talking about?”

I shrug. “Everything.”

“Is that so?”

I nod and smile. “Yep. Momma and I have been catching up and whatnot.”

“Mind if I steal her for a minute?” he asks my mom.

He shakes his head and grins, so Andy pulls me up and leads us to my room. I look over at the clock and notice that it’s nearly midnight.

“Holy shit, it’s almost midnight?! How long did I sleep?”

“Almost the whole day. And I bet that you forgot that today is New Year’s Eve.”

I blush a little. “Yeah.”

He grins. “I didn’t exactly expect you to.”

He turns on the TV and changes it to a random channel where they’re doing a countdown for
the New Year.

“10!”

“Amethyst” he starts.

“9!”

“I really wanna—“

“8!”

“Tell you”

“7!”

“Something.”

“6!”

I nod. “Go for it.”

“5!”

He takes a few deep breaths.

“4!”

“Okay.“

“3!”

“I—“

“2!”

“Love.”

“1!”

“You.”

And then everyone cheers on TV as the countdown ends and it ends for us with Andy pressing his soft, sweet lips against mine. After a moment of shock, I smile against his lips and kiss back. Everything around me fades as we sit there kissing other than the feel of his lips against mine and the fact that he’s mine and I’m his. We pull away a little while later since we both need to breathe. Stupid oxygen. He grins at me and I grin back at him.

“I love you, too.”

His grin gets even wider and he crushes his lips to mine in a passionate kiss full of need
and love. The next thing I know, clothes have been shed, and he’s slamming into me. We
work hard to set each other off the edge and succeed soon, making us collapse in orgasm simultaneously.

“Happy New Year,” he whispers to me. I kiss him softly.

“Happy New Year.” Once I whisper those words to him, I’m out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco
Happy New Year. Woo. Poop.
I was talking to my friend and he said "first food of the year; sages rock candy" to which I responded, "I'm eating... a coke zero." and he asked "eating?" and I explained to him that I am in fact a billy goat.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
-Sarah xo