Status: Just started it.

Hold Your Head High

I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

I open the door right as the first bell rings and blush as everyone in the class stares at me. I walk quickly to the teacher and show him my schedule.

“Okay, class, this is a new student. Tell us your name,” the pregnant fertile that will be my teacher says.

I nod and look down. “M-My name is A-Amethyst Cl-Clark,” I quietly stutter out and my teacher points me to the only open seat in the classroom, in the back corner, next to the window. Thank God, this is my favorite seat. I duck my head and take out a piece of paper and start to take notes as the teacher starts talking.

I can feel a pair of eyes burning through my head and I subtly turn my head to the left and see a beautiful Dom with black hair and blue eyes staring at me. He gives me a deep glare and I turn my head again and blush, turning back to my notes.

When the bell finally rings, I jump up from my seat and rush to my next class. I accidentally bump into a figure that feels like a wall and look up from where I fell on my ass. I see the beautiful Dom in my first period glaring at me and my eyes widen.

“I-I’m s-s-so s-s-so-sorry. I-I wasn’t l-looking. I-I’m s-sorry, sir,” I apologize quickly, but it doesn’t do anything. He growls at me and kicks my side, causing me to inhale deeply in pain and clutch my side.

“I’m letting you off with a warning this time, human scum, but next time, your blood will be on the wall, got it?” he snaps with hisangelicdeep and terrifying voice.

I nod quickly. “Y-Yes, sir. T-Thank you, sir,” I say and scurry off without a look back.

I let out the breath I didn’t realize I was keeping in and sighed deeply. Holy shit, that was close.

*Andy’s POV*

That human girl that bumped into me—there’s something about her. Something different. I don’t know what it is. But, it confuses me. I need to find out things about this girl and find out what makes that human scum different from all of the others. It’s barely there, but it’s definitely there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - "I Never Told You What I Do For A Living" by My Chemical Romance
my throat hurts :c but anyway... i've had most of this shit pre-written for a while, but haven't had the energy to post it. yeah, i don't know...
My Chemical Romance, the Grinch, and couches,
Sarah xo