Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

A smashed consent.

My first instinct of the bad feeling should have been taken more into consideration, considering the circumstances of Logan being here and such. Connect took us to the bathroom, gave us two pills each and we all double dropped. We all left the bathroom laughing, causing people to glance at us, some not caring and others knowing what's up with grins on their faces.

"What's she doing here?" Chelsea snickered, glaring at me.

"She was invited by me," Pete answered, with a grin.

"Why would you invite her?" Chelsea growled. "Even Logan."

"Adds a little spice, it's a party Chelsea. More people, more booze, more fun!" Pete shrieked, tossing his arms up in the air while heading over to the bar area. John passed him a beer with a grin and the two glanced at my little group.

"What'cha doin?" I jumped at the abrupt voice and saw David.

"Didn't expect you here," I muttered back.

"Yeah, well. You don't usually party, so you wouldn't know." He shrugged, looking me over. "I party a lot."

"And you get pissed at me," I teased.

"I get pissed at you for what you do. I just drunk," he explained, downing the rest of his beer. I rose my brows with a nod then went outside for some fresh air. The music getting to me, and it felt like little spikes ran through my body from all the noise. Once outside, my body soothed and cooled down. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, releasing it with ecstasy.

"Want one?" Logan offered, I glanced and saw he had a pack of cigarettes. Menthol's.

"Sure," I shrug. He pulled a fresh one out, placed it in my mouth and held up a lighter for me. I leaned forward, pressing the tip of the cigarette in the flame and lightly breathed in. Just then I coughed uncontrollably and felt light headed. "Fuck."

"First time?" Logan assumed, a big grin on his face.

"Possibly," I reply when it hit me. I was dazing off at the fire pit that was in the yard for those that wanted to be around it. I couldn't stop staring, Gabriella came over with gum and handed me a piece.

"Ew, don't hang with him," she ordered, glaring at Logan.

"He's not so bad," I assure, looking Logan over. "Want a hit?"

"No thanks," she declined. "I'm going back inside to dance."

"Have fun!" I call after her, then started chewing my gum like crazy. I rolled my neck around in a circle and let out a deep breath. "So, why do you have such a bad reputation?"

"That's what happens?" Logan answered, chuckling.

"Is it true?" I ask.

"Possibly." He nods, then takes a hit of his cigarette.

"You don't care that people talk about you like that?" Oh great, the sentimental side. I put up a hand, excused myself and quickly rushed inside where the music is. I grabbed onto Gabriella and we just continued to dance as surprisingly David was DJ-ing. I couldn't stop staring at him, as my hips moved to the beat. Who would have thought he could DJ. His eyes shifted up, connected with mine, and a smile came across his face as he held the headphone closer to his ear and messed with a few buttons to add more sound effects.

"It's fucking erotic!" Gabriella screamed, rubbing her hands in her hair. I chewed my gum wildly, stopping right in the middle of the dance floor to feel the bass vibrate the floor, up my legs and to my body. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, concentrating on breathing. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I saw Gabriella.

"Take a bump," Connect ordered, glancing around nervously. He too was chewing his gum like a mad man. I took a bump then walked a few steps away, Gabriella did the same thing and so did Logan. Suddenly my mind went wild, and for some reason I put my hands on top of my head. I raced into the room and started going into circles, everyone watched me as I rushed outside. I remember smoking a few cigarettes with some of the older people, a guy in particular that I unfortunately can't remember his name. I recall running back inside the living room of Pete's house and dancing like crazy, especially with this guy. His hands touching my legs, sides, and all over. It felt so good I was not going to complain at all.

....

What did I do? How did I even fall asleep? I slowly open my eyes and remember bits and pieces of the events last night. I stretched and noticed this room was completely different. I breathed out harsh. I don't recognize this room at all. My legs rub together, emphasizing on the lack of clothing. I glance down to see I'm naked. Panic rushes through me as my head snapped in the direction of the dark haired guy laying next to me. I moved the sheets a little to see he is naked as well, along with the blood on the bed. My heart literally felt like it stopped beating, my breathing slowed down, my nose stung with the idea of crying as I stared pathetically.

"Hmm," the guy moaned. I looked around the room for my clothes and found them, starting to put them on while feeling absolutely dirty. "Monique?"

"David?" I reply, my pants at my knees. I snap my head back in his direction and my eyes widen. "You son of a bitch."

"What the fuck?" He held onto his head and closed his eyes tightly. "Don't yell."

"What have you done," I whisper. I slide my pants on, button them then found my shirt over by David's side of the bed. When I got there, I saw the used condom, and a breath of relief escaped me. "At least you used a rubber." I picked it up and threw it on his face.

"For fuck sake, Monique!" He groaned. "You told me to put one on."

"Oh did I?" I choke out, my lips curving downwards into a frown. "You took advantage of me."

"No, I just didn't know it was you. We were both pretty smashed, I just remember that part where you asked me to put a rubber on." He gulped, his eyes staring at my bra. I narrowed my eyes and used the shirt to cover myself.

"You have done the unforgivable!" I cried out. "Hope you are happy."

"I'm not," he sighed, standing up. I couldn't dis his body, however right now was not the time. He slid on his boxers and pants then rushed after me as I grabbed my bag.

"Don't get any closer to me," I warned.

"Stop," he begged.

"No!" I screamed, turning around and faced him. "You have no idea what I'm feeling right now!" I continued, then pushed him back. "This was your fault."

"Typical, always blaming the male," he scoffed. Could he be right? Could both of us just been so out of it that we just had sex? Maybe it was smashed consent?

"I just need to go," I whisper. When I left the room, Pete sat at the couch and chuckled.

"I appreciate you cleaning the house," he thanked.

"Who knew that when she's on drugs she loves to clean," John agreed, both of them smiling. "You're cool in my book, Monique. We talked about some touching stuff last night."

"Stuff?" I repeat in a squeaky voice.

"Yeah." He smiled then slightly nodded.

"I've got to go," I tell them. I glanced around for maybe my friends.

"They left a long time ago," John answered my unasked question. I let out a deep breath then nodded.

"Thank you," I sigh.

"Except Gabriella, she's in the master room," he added. I quickly rushed down the hall, opened doors until I saw Gaby. I went over to her and shook her. She woke up with an angry expression.

"Come on, we need to go," I insisted.

"Come sleep," she muttered, laying back down.

"No, Gabs. Come on," I begged. She finally stood up, naked. With a shrug, she grabbed her clothes and put them on. Waiting to put the shirt on until we were around John and Pete. At which Pete was gawking and John just had a grin.

"Please, Gaby. Don't come out half naked with Pete here," John scolded with a smile.

"Sorry," she apologized leaning over and kissing him.

"Apparently the flow of different clicks is getting ruined because of these girls," Pete scoffed. I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a rude thing or just a statement.

"That's actually true," John agreed. I just left the house, I reached in my pocket and felt a box of cigarettes. There was two left, and a lighter.

"Thought you didn't like smoking?" Gabriella questioned as we walked to my house.

"Right now, I need one," I groaned. Could I tell her about David and I?

"Why?" She asked, and I let out a deep breath.

"I had sex," I whispered, lighting the cig.

"With?" She nonchalantly insisted.

"David," I muttered. Suddenly she stopped walking and I turned around with a frown, taking a puff. She immediately reached out,grabbed the cig and started smoking as well.

"Fuck," she cursed to herself. I lit myself the second one and we walked in silence for about five minutes. "Do you think everyone is going to find out?"

"Well, John said I'm cool in his book, and Pete thanked me for cleaning the house. I don't think they will tell," I explain.

"Chelsea, though." Both of us loudly sighed.

"Well, did she see us?" I question, at which Gabriella laughed.

"Who didn't see you? I don't remember a lot of last night, but I do remember you making out with a guy. I didn't get a good look, it was dark, so yeah it was David and I remember seeing Chelsea watch with her arms folded across her chest. Stalkerish," she confessed.

"Fuck it." I shrug. "I can't please everyone."

"And what about Nathan?" She inquired. I let out another deep breath.

"Nothing I can do about him anymore," I whisper.

"Hey, don't let the come down affect your judgments. You really like Nathan, he just wants to make you happy. So if anything you'd blame yourself for him wanting to do drugs," she scolded. I frowned and felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"But why would he want me now?" I cried out. "I'm damaged goods!"

"Oh wow, Monique. Don't see it like that!" She screamed, then wrapped her arms around me. "Just think of it as more experienced goods."

"How can it be more experienced when I had no idea what I was doing?" I sniffle.

"Well, least he wont have to worry about hurting you," she insisted. I smiled then looked down.

"I do remember some of the sex, like flashbacks of it." I giggle.

"Oh, was he good?" She bit her bottom lip and we both continued to walk again.

"It hurt, but yeah," I answer. Both of us shrieked with laughter when we came up to my house. Fuck. "Don't say anything about anything."

"Oh yeah, cause I'm that dumb." Gabriella rolled her eyes and we both walked inside.

"So how was the sleep over?" My dad questioned, tucking his shirt in.

"Good," I lied. Gaby nodded and we both started for my room. I gave him a hug, wished him a good day at work and then locked us behind the safety of my door. Guilt ate at me for lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooh... DUN DUN DUN. Comments are loved. <3