Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

Cat fights and dismissals

Monday. Start of the week, and supposed to set the foundation for this week and how it will possibly be. So far, not so good. Nathan didn't walk with me, so I walked to school alone. Not to mention the fact that everyone is staring at me. Great, they know. I walked up to Gabriella and glanced over my shoulder at everyone.

"They found out," she pointed out the obvious. I nodded my head and let out a sharp breath.

"Congrats, Monique." I turned to see Chelsea and a few of her friends.
"For ruining David, you slut."

"Ruining?" I snort.

"Yeah, you took what everyone wanted and what's worse is you're not even attractive. In the slightest. Actually, you're ugly and dumb. He could've had any girl in the school do the honors, instead you had to go take advantage of him while he was drunk. So, pah-thetic." At that she skipped off with her friends.

"They think I took advantage of him?!" I screamed, glaring at the wall. I slammed my fist into it then excused myself from Gabriella. I noticed Pete limping and shoved past him, then found David, shoving him. He slowly turned around, chuckling with John until he saw me.

"What do you want?" He scoffed, glaring at me.

"Hope you're happy, asshole," I spat.

"Oh shut up," he demanded, turning back around to John.

"No, I will not shut up! How dare you! Tell everyone and then make them think I took advantage of you? YOU! Of all people," I said it like he was the most disgusting person out there.

"You really think those rumors are true, Monique? Then you're just an idiot," he snarled. "Quit listening to them and live your life, you'll quit being someone of importance to everyone soon enough."

"I don't know man, she did take your virginity," John laughed, while nudging David.

"His virginity?" I snort, with a shake of my head.
"Nice one, David. Let everyone believe that."

"They all seem to be like you and listen to everything, so why not?" He shrugged.
"Like I said, just ignore it all and go away. Like I am."

"Easier for you, you're not the one they're talking shit about." At that I walked off, going straight to home room. That's when I bumped into someone and glanced to see Nathan. "Hi."

"Oh now you want to talk to me?" He questioned, looking me over.

"Look. I'm sorry I had sex with David," I apologized.

"I don't even care about that, Monique. I'm not your problem anymore, and you're not mine." He was so hurtful.

"I didn't mean to say that to you, I was just upset. I don't want you into stuff like this, okay?" I begged, at which he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"How stupid could I have been, Monique?" He questioned, then slowly opened his eyes and stared at the sky. "And you, to fuck David. You two hate each other."

"I was on drugs," I whisper.

"Yeah, you tend to be lately." He looked at me with disgust now.

"Lately? No, this is me. That's why I told you to stay away," I hiss.

"Well your precious drugs are ruining you, Mo. Haven't you noticed that? Acting a fool in class, yelling at people you supposedly cared about, and even fucking a guy you don't even like. It's like you deserve what they're saying about you," he harshly scolded.

"Chelsea isn't that great anyways, Nathan. She herself-" I started to rant but he cut me off.

"I don't care about Chelsea. I mean, yeah. She is my friend and all, but still. Quit comparing yourself to her," he spat.

"I am not comparing myself to her," I argued.

"Yes. You basically did," he corrected, looking away.

"Well who the fuck doesn't? Miss popularity, looking so beautiful in what she's wearing, anything, has a lot of money and talks shit about everyone. Name one girl in this school that doesn't compare them self to her in some way," I demanded but he just snorted.

"I don't care," he rudely hissed.
"She's not the one I fucking like." With that he walked off.

It were as though I was frozen in time as the bell rang and everyone scattered to their classes. Staring at me as I just stood there, completely emotionless, watching Nathan walk off. I was almost late to class and everyone in there shut up as soon as I came in.

"They're stupid," Gabriella hissed, glaring at everyone. The teacher cleared her throat and shook her head.

"Do your homework if you didn't last night, that is what Homeroom is for!" She announced, playing on her computer.

"It was the weekend," some kid reminded.

"There are a few teachers that assign weekend homework," she mumbled, then continued on her computer.

"Whatever," the snooty kid grumbled and everyone pulled out something to do. I sat there in silence, irritated that every so often people will glance over and stare at me.

...

Have you ever had everyone talk about you? Some of them being nice and quit talking, although they stare. The others not so polite and continue as if I wasn't even in the room. It is nonstop. Even at lunch everyone continued to walk by just to see me and whisper things, giggle before walking off to repeat it all over again.

"I didn't expect to be hanging around such a popular girl. Maybe I should keep my distance," Connect teased, watching everyone with humor. "Only bad part is, I can't do my drugs now."

"Oh shut up," I sigh. "Will you not just leave me alone!" I screamed at a few of the regulars that continued to walk by.

"I wonder if she's going to have sex with that dude next?" Someone whispered, her friend laughed then they hurried away. Finally some privacy. Connect quickly took a little bag out, grabbed his key and held it up.

"Want some?" He offered, at which I shook my head.

"No thank you," I politely declined when Samantha came over.

"Did you hear?" She muttered, taking a seat next to me.

"Don't," Gabriella warned. However, Sam just looked back at me and gave me a look that said I need to know.

"What happened?" I ask, cautiously glancing at Gabriella then stared at Samantha.

"Chelsea is deciding to talk about you all day today. I witnessed her yell at David in front of everyone to fuck her after school just to prove that he isn't Gay," Samantha growled, glaring at a few people that were trying to eavesdrop.

"How would he be gay if he had sex with Monique?" Connect inquired, sniffing in hard through one nostril to get all the powder up.

"Because according to her, no one can tell whether you're a guy or girl because you're so ugly, and only someone that is Gay who wants to experiment would ever touch you to see what you are and if you're the best of both worlds." Ouch. I tightly closed my eyes and felt my heart race. "She said you're scum, a slut, dirty, and even went so far as to bring your mom into it."

"My mom?" I repeat, eyes darting open. I stood up, when Gabriella grabbed me.

"Monique, don't," she begged. I shook her off me, and frowned.

"Don't follow," I calmly order. Then I stalked over to Chelsea, I walked straight up to her, put my right foot back and punched her right in the lip. She stumbled backwards into her friend and immediately touched her lip.

"You just sucker punched me like a little bitch," she spat. Everyone stared at me with bewilderment, and disapproval.

"Now you know what it's like when people do shady shit like you do," I hissed. Immediately many people's expressions changed and they understand. "You really felt that you could just talk shit and nothing happen, Chelsea?"

"You really felt that you could just punch me and nothing happen?" She mimicked me, taking her ear rings out, she also took her sweater off, but I just zipped mine up and before I knew it she lunged at me.

It happened so quick; that by the time we landed on the floor it seemed to have been over. Chelsea's ontop of me pulling my hair viciously so I slammed my first against the side of her head then grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, after she punched my ear. She grabbed my hair, tilting my head down in an awkward position and pulled as hard as she could, while hitting my side. I started punching her face and even her breast, then grabbed a chunk of her hair and ripped some out. I wanted to humiliate her, so I ripped her shirt off, at which she tried to do the same to me but my sweater sabotaged her plan. Everyone around was chanting as we both went at it. She used her legs and kicked me back, launching me on my ass against the cement bench, which caused me to hit my back painfully. She came at me, and even took advantage of me being on the floor to kick me a few times in the side. I had enough so I grabbed her ankle and tripped her. Once she was down on the floor, and started to get on me; I grabbed her hair, moved my head to the side and slammed her face against the cement bench. Finally after that, she was dazed, and security finally got through the crowd of people and broke us up. They called an ambulance for her, and sent me to the nurses office.

"Got into a fight I see?" The nurse asked, popping her gum.
"Well, go clean yourself up then."

Once inside the bathroom I observed my very trashed hair, my face has dirt and blood on it from being scratched; apparently my adrenaline prevented me from realizing that. I fixed my sweater, since it's all mixed around from her pathetic attempt to get me half naked. After I was cleaned up, clothes straightened and hair decent; I returned.

"My rib hurts," I complained. That was the only thing I wanted to get checked out, simply because it was the only real injury she has on me. The nurse came over, lifted my shirt and tisked at the bruise that is slowly forming.

"Not good, Miss Jensen." She felt it, and I winced from the soreness.
"Well it's not broken."

"That's good," I hiss, slowly putting my shirt back down as she went to her desk. She wrote a note, and handed it to me.

"Go to Principal Greys office," she ordered, reading a magazine now. I nodded and slowly made my way to the Devil's chamber. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Hello Miss Jensen," he greeted, opening his office door for me to come in.

"Hello Principal Greys," I answered, walking inside.

"Have a seat," he demanded, shutting the door behind me. I slowly did as he asked and watched him make his way to his side of the desk. "So, Miss Jensen." He has my file out. "Outstanding attendance, no complaints, and never been in trouble before. I hear a lot of gossip, and your name hasn't been brought up once. I am actually disappointed that you are in here for the reason you are, rather than for an award or something."

"Same here," I playfully snort, but he just looked up at me with a serious expression. The smile on my face switched with a serious expression, and that's when he looked back down at my file.

"This would be your first offense here, would you like to tell me about it?" He asked, placing my file down and folded his hands on his desk.

"Should I have a lawyer present?" I joke one last time, yet again not a good response.
"Chelsea thinks she can just talk about whomever she wants. And it's not tolerated."

"Instead of just coming to me with the issue, you decided on handling it yourself?" He questioned, at which I nodded. "Well violence isn't tolerated, Miss Jensen. I am going to have to call your parents."

"It was self defense!" I lied, and he just shook his head.
"I went to talk to her, it just turned out badly."

"I can tell," he said, glancing at the cut on my face. I sunk into my chair as he grabbed his phone and dialed. "Hello, Mrs Jensen? Yes this is Principal Greys. I have your daughter in my office, on the account of violence and I would like you and your husband to come in if that would be possible? Oh good, we shall wait for your arrival. Thank you."

"I really am sorry," I apologized, chewing the inside of my lip again. It hurt so bad and I really should quit this habit.

"Yes, well. Unfortunately in a case like this, Miss Jensen. Even apologies can't fix it," he stated with a sigh. "Losing one of the best students we have here, is never easy."

"I am getting expelled?" I squeaked out.

"I would like you to wait in the waiting room, please." Without another word, I stood and left his office. I took a seat and watched a couple of Chelsea's friends walk by with glares. Both of them walked inside of Principal Greys office, but before doing so they put on an act. Made themselves cry even and went inside. I closed my eyes tightly and hung my head low.

"Wow, Monique." I reopened my eyes to see David standing there, looking down at me.

"Don't talk to me," I whisper, closing my eyes again.

"No that was truly remarkable, and here I thought you didn't like to get attention." He chuckled and took a seat next to me.

"Leave me alone," I growled. Feeling his arm touch mine.

"Because of you, I have to talk to Principal Greys about what the hell I saw and my side of the story," he spat. "I have every right to talk to you, especially if I am going to stand up for you."

"I said..." I stopped and looked at him. His eyes intensely staring into mine. "Stand up for me?"

"Yes, Chelsea was in the wrong. Even though you attacked her first, but what she was saying was a little over board," he explained. "I think you had every right."

"Do you really mean that?" I calmly ask.

"Of course, but honestly you shouldn't have attacked her. Provoke her to attack you, yeah, sure. But you were stupid," he confessed, leaning his head back. "Pete and I got into just before school as well."

"So that's why he was limping," I thought aloud.

"Yep, couldn't keep his mouth shut. But I handle business outside of school," he whispered. Turning his attention back to me. "You were honestly dumb, and I don't know if it was just your way of leaving the school with an impression or not."

"Leaving the school with an impression? David is everything about reputations to you?" I growled, getting annoyed with his thought patterns.

"In the end, that's all people will remember after all," he explained.

"And you want people to remember you as the asshole who cared about nothing but himself?" I groaned, running a hand through my hair as the anticipation for my parents getting here ate at me.

"That's not what everyone thinks, just those that don't know me very well. So I could care less," he admitted. I just rolled my eyes and took in a deep breath once the door opened, and the two came out. Both with smiles on their faces and skipped back to their classes. David stood, straightened his shirt and walked inside. I gulped and stared at the floor.

"Monique Jensen!" My mom screamed, yep she is here. I peeked up to see both of my furious parents. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath then reopened them.

"Mommy," I replied with a smile. Until the mother's 'death glare' appeared, that every mother has, and I sunk into my chair with fear.

"What did you do?" My dad sternly questioned, both of them standing in front of me with Guest stickers on their shirts.

"I got into a fight," I muttered so quickly I bet they barely heard.

"A fight?" My mom repeated, it came out so weird and didn't sound like herself.
"With who?"

"Chelsea Gemings," I answer.

"Why?" My dad demanded.

"Because she kept spreading rumors about me, and I was tired of it." I gulped, looking away from their glares.

"You don't just fight about it," my mom scolded.

"Who won?" My dad grinned.

"Gary!" She growled, hitting his arm. Then turned her attention back to me.

"I know I shouldn't have foughten about it, but I was provoked mom. She said stuff about you, and once I heard I lost it." I explained then turned to my dad. "By the way, I won. She's in the hospital." I evilly grinned.

"Mister and Mrs Jensen," my Principal called, coming out of the office with David.

"Hello, Lucy." David gave my mom a hug. "And Gary."

"Oh, David. You've grown so much!" My mom got all teary eyed and hugged him. As though she hadn't seen him in a long time, when I bet she saw him yesterday. I rolled my eyes then stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"How much trouble is she in?" My dad asked, nodding at David then returned his attention to Principal Greys.

"A lot," Greys answered, opening the door more for us as a gesture that he wants us to enter. We all went inside and my parents sat in the two chairs directly in front of his desk. I sat in the chair leaning against the wall with my head down.

"Did she apologize?" My mom inquired, turning around to glare at me one more time.

"Oh profusely," Greys assured. "But unfortunately, after hearing the stories from a few of the other students, it wont help in this situation. Though it should help herself, in the end."

"Wont help?" My mom choked out. "In this situation?"

"Yes, you see. We don't accept violence here. We haven't had a fight break out this badly since last year, and we're almost half way through the year. It's unfortunate for Monique to not be able to walk with her class here, however it's the step I am obligated to take. She is going to be expelled, and I shall call the other schools to see which would be best, if you would like?" He explained. At that moment I saw my mom's posture straighten.

"There's nothing we can do?" She mumbled, on the verge of tears.

"Unfortunately no," he sighed.

"We'll be moving soon, can she stay here until then? I really don't want her to fall behind, and she will not be around Chelsea again.," my father suggested. He could only hope.

"I can't allow that, I am sorry." Principal Greys declined, then stood. "I am sorry I could not have met you in person on a better occasion, Mister and Mrs Jensen. However, your daughter is a fantastic student. Fairly good grades, and outstanding attendance. Rarely ever late, and hasn't missed a day so far. It's surely a loss to us, if only she hadn't allowed her violent nature to take over."

"It will be on her record though?" My mom inquired, looking down at her hands.

"Yes," Greys nodded with a sad expression. "But the positive things she has on her record should mean something to another Principal. I would take all into consideration."

"Thank you," my dad thanked, placing a hand on my mom's back before they both stood. "I am sorry my daughter did this, Mister Greys."

"Yes, thank you." My mom glared at me again and all three of us walked out. I glanced over my shoulder at the office as we left it, feeling tears sting my eyes. I wasn't going to cry over this stupid school. When we walked out to our vehicle, I glanced at the school again, so many memories.

"I hope you are proud of yourself," my father spoke up. "I hope that whatever she was saying about you or your mother was worth getting expelled and having that on your record. I have it in my right mind to send you to a boot camp!"

"Yes dad," I muttered, clasping my seat belt.

"Maybe that is what we should look into," my mom whispered. I was shocked.

"No, please. I swear I wont do it again," I begged, leaning forward.

"Monique! Shut up! Just, just shut up!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and stared out the window.

"I guess we will be leaving sooner than we had planned," my dad groaned, annoyed at me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I should have just listened to Gabriella. Why didn't I just listen? I let out a deep breath. If I go to a boot camp, I am going to be pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh!!! Chelsea finally got what she deserved. >:D

So what did you guys think about this chapter? I had to rewrite it, my computer messed up and let me tell you I was upset! UGH! Anyways... :] Yeah. Comments anyone? Greatly appreciated <3