Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

Done with David, In with Liam.

I nuzzled my face into his chest, lightly rubbing his abs and smiled. I glanced up expecting to see Nathan, from my dreams, and instead saw David. I jerked back and fell off the bed with a thud.

"Really?" David laughed, rolling over.

"How long were you awake?" I ask, rubbing my butt as I stood.

"Eh," he shrugged and stared at me.
"You were having a sex dream huh?"

"No," I immediately decline and leave the room.

"Monique! Wait!" he chased after me as I walked down the hall and to the kitchen.

"Leave it alone, David," I demand as I grab the eggs from the fridge.

"Seriously though," he paused. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" I furrow my brows in response.

"You were crying a little," he muttered, reaching up and touched my cheek.

"Don't trip," was all I could say as I grabbed the pan to cook up some egg burritos.

"Fine," he scoffed and walked out of the room. I peeked over my shoulder as he disappeared and sighed. I can't tell him that I miss Nathan, then he'll be a complete asshole. I let out a deep breath and continued making breakfast.

...

David didn't really say a word to me after breakfast, and he quickly hurried back to my room to shower. I changed into some skinny jeans, and a long sleeved hoodie, then lounged in the living room.

"Where are you going?" I ask, watching as he styled his hair in the mirror inside our living room.

"None-yeah," he mocked me that one day.

"David, you don't know these parts," I reminded and he laughed.

"I don't need to," he grinned when someone honked outside. I glanced out the window and saw Kevin, Whitney, Bridgette, and Chelsea. I narrowed my eyes then turned to David.

"How fucking dare you!" I stood, going over and shoving him. He looked down at me bewildered and grabbed my wrists when I went to shove him again. "How fucking dare you show her where the fuck I moved to!"

"She already knew because of Kevin you psycho bitch!" He screamed back then shoved me onto the couch, pushing against my head and stood there. "Now I'll be back later, if anyone calls for me like, oh my mom, tell her I'm napping, trust she'll believe it. Peace."

"Fuck you!" I screamed once the door closed, I curled up and stared where he once stood with tears in my eyes. I can't believe he forcefully shoved me down like that. I sat there thinking about Nathan even more when there was a knock at my door.

"Monique!" It was Liam, so I got the door.

"Yeah?" I ask, leaning against the door frame.

"What was the screaming about?" He frowned, glancing around behind me.

"Nothing," I lie with a smile.

"Monique," he sternly repeated my name.

"Liam," I mocked.

"Fine," he sighed. "Just note that I live right next door."

"Yes, you wont let me forget," I tease and he chuckled.
"Did you...want to hang out?"

"Hang out?" he repeats with a grin.

"Yeah," I shrug. He looked me over then shrugged.

"Sure," he smiled.
"Here or at my house?"

"Anyone home at your place?" I ask, at which he laughed.

"Your place then," he answered.
"Everyone is home at my house."

"Great," I laugh and open the door for him. He looked around with a smile and nodded.

"Nice," he complimented, taking a seat. I turned on the Television and took a seat next to him.

"Yeah, it's alright," I shrug and flip through the channels.

"You don't have a movie?" He quirked a brow.

"They're over there, but not many," I shrug. He stood then went to the door.

"I'll be right back," he said then quickly rushed out. I rose my brows and exhaled sharply, glancing through our cheap five dollar movie collection. Mainly kid movies. "Back!"

"What'd you get?" I ask and he sat a suit case down. I watched as he opened it and there are tons of movies.

"New releases, classics, horrors, romantics, comedy, and bootleg," he listed out as he categorized them. I peeked over his shoulder and bit my bottom lip.

"What do you want to watch?" I question, looking at the huge selection.

"I've seen them all, love. This one is up to you," he chuckled and took a seat again. I glanced at the Dark Knight and grabbed that.

"I haven't seen this one," I shamefully admit.

"Seriously?" his face was dead serious.

"Unfortunately," I hang my head low.

"Alright put it in," he enthused and slipped his shoes off. I shook my head with a smile as I put the movie in and played it, sitting next to him. We went through a few other movies as well, Paul, Wizard of Oz, and newer releases. It was getting late and by the end of the night, I was cuddled next to him after making us dinner.

Suddenly the door slammed open and David entered.

"What the fuck?" David cursed, glaring at Liam.

"Welcome back," I dryly greet then returned my head to Liam's side.

"Get out," David ordered, at which I laughed.

"Go to bed, David," I demand then smiled at Liam.

"No," David hissed.
"It's time for Liam to go home."

"Jealousy is an ugly monster," Liam stated with a grin. I stared at David then looked him over.

"I'm sure you had an amazing time out, David. Don't ruin my time," I say with sincerity and looked at Liam. I glanced at the clock and saw it's ten. "Maybe he has a point, it is late."

"Damn is it ten already?" He asks, with a frown at which I yawned.

"Yeah," I returned the frown, then smiled with a shake of my head.

"Well I'll get going for you," he said with a grin and stood. He helped me up as well, and kissed me suddenly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. What took over me? I'm sure David was watching the whole time, and slowly we parted. I looked at the floor as he walked out, saying 'good night' and left.

"So, are you going to fuck, Liam?" David rudely spat, at which I furrowed my brows.

"Shut up," I demand and hurried into my room. I grabbed my pajamas and walked into the bathroom.

"Since when do you care about changing in front of me?" David inquires, so I popped my head back into the room.

"David, how was fucking Chelsea?" I looked him over with my brows raised.

"This isn't about me," he chuckled.

"Well just so you know, since you fucked that bitch, that bitch that I despise with a passion, that means part of my disdain goes towards you now for even putting your dick in something as fowl as that. So now everything that happened between us, is done, gone. I don't want any disease that you may have now," I spat and closed the door. David was dumb founded and I was surprised it was silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shiiiiiz lol whatcha guys think? Last chapter was fairly boring if I say so myself, so whatcha think of this one? Thoughts, opinions? Who are your favorite characters? etc...