Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 1: Meeting the Gaskarth

Wow, you're back? SO you really want to know? Well fine, All of this started on the first day of my senior year of high school. This was the day I met Alex Gaskarth. The player, the never ending flirter, etc. You get my point. Now I had met Jack Barakat before; well I had a class with him never really met him… but now I'm rambling you get it right? I do that a lot so get used to it, there is nothing you can do to stop it. You might notice that I am a big insane. Anyway this was also the day my dad was coming back from his summer tour with Blink. Big day right?

Anyway here we go… let's start that morning; shall we?

"Skylar Marie! Get your skinny ass up out of bed girly! It's time for school!" My best friend Damien said

"Dame, I'm up I'm up!" I yelled and rolled out of bed. He had slept over, something we always do the day before the first day of school. I padded into the bathroom and pushed him over and took my brush from his hand. He was already dressed.

"Hey we gays need to look good!" he said. I looked like a small woodland creature next to his 6 foot frame. Well I was only 5 foot so I couldn't blame him.

"Yeah well my hair looks a hot mess and you already look amazing." I said and started pulling the comb though my fire red tangled hair. He laughed, rolled his eyes and went into my room.

"Pick out an outfit!" I yelled at him, he had the best taste.

I finished with my hair and moved into the bedroom where black skinny jeans and one of my many Blink- 182 t-shirts. Any time I saw anyone from the band, they gave me a new piece of merch. I knew the whole band personally, they were like my second, third and fourth dads to me. I put on the clothing and skipped down the stairs with my backpack over my shoulder.

I ran out the door and into my bright red convertible that my dad bought me, leaving Dame in the dust. It was the same color as my hair. The inside was black leather. I hopped in without opening the door.

Dame hopped in the same way and I started driving to the school. I pulled into a spot in near the middle of the school parking lot and hopped out. I don't think we ever used the doors to my cars. Ever. We went to school and walked into the guidance office. Damien and I forgot to get our schedules beforehand so we went to the guidance office to pick them up. As we walked into the room we could hear someone talking loudly.

"Dude, my schedule is fucked!" Alex Gaskarth said. Ahh meet Alex Gaskarth; our own personal man whore of Dulaney High. Right now he was complaining about how messed up his schedule was. Well, that's what I got from the situation…

"LANGUGE ALEX!" Mr. Roder said. he clearly just wanted to get him the fuck out of his office. This is when it all happened. This is what sealed my fate.

"Ah! Ms. Miller! You can have the same schedule as her; I believe that you signed up for some of the same classes and the same languge! If some classes are too hard then you can tutor him right Ms. Miller?" he asked

"Um-" I started but was cut off.

"Good then. If his grades start to slip we WILL be contacting you Ms. Miller. Have a nice day!" he said. he printed out two copies of my schedule, crossed out my name on one, wrote down Alex's name on it and handed them to us. I could hear Dame snickering. I gave him an evil look. He printed out Dame's and we were on our way.

Alex followed us out the door. I looked at my schedule; it was as followed:

Period 1: AP US History Rm. 203 Mr. DeAndrea

Period 2: AP Calculus Rm.304 Mr. Heeler

Period 3: Music Development Rm. 511 Ms. Burksy

Period 4: Lunch Caf.

Period 5: AP Chemistry Rm. 320 Mr. Sonlontin

Period 6: AP English 12 Rm. 101 Mr. Doonly

Period 7: French 5 Rm. 407 Mrs. Roux

"We have Calculus and French together, maybe if you weren't so smart we would have more classes." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Bye Kitten." He said. Kitten was a nick name for when I died my hair orange; with my pale face he said I looked like a little orange kitten, and even now that my hair was flame red, the name stuck. I took a deep breath to turn and face Alex who had a look of worry. This was going to be an interesting year.

"Yeah you are going to need to tutor me." He said and arched an eyebrow. Again I rolled my eyes and started off to history, him in right behind me.

We got there just before the bell rang. The only two seats that were open were in the back and next to each other. I took the one near the window while Alex took the one to my left and high fived a guy to the left of him and said, "Sup Rian?" Mr. DeAndrea coughed and started his lecture. I took out my notebook and started to take notes.

I was really getting into the lecture. WHAT? I really like history! When Alex threw a note onto my desk. I opened it; DeAndrea wasn't paying attention.

Hey Ms. Miller? What's ur first name? Mine is Alex.

I rolled my eyes made a disapproving sound and wrote back.

Skylar. Sky for short.

I said. short and sweet the less I talk to him the better.

Cool. Isn't that a guys name though? P.S. You don't seem to like me. Why? I didn't know you before now? Also I like you hair.

After I read it I touched my hair. I looked at him and he was looking at me. I blushed.

Well, my dad liked the name and I think it's unisex. P.S. I don't hate you; I hate your cocky attitude. Maybe you'll prove me wrong. Also, thank you.

I wrote back. We didn't talk until the end of class where the bell rung. I looked at my schedule, next I- I mean WE have Calculus with Dame. YAY! I half skipped half walked to class and soon enough Alex came running after me.

"Wait up Sky!" He yelled I got some looks from girls. Not good ones.

"What?" I asked "You have been going here for as long as I have you can find your way around." I said

"Well I just thought you would want to see my sexy face." He said and linked arms with me. I rolled my eyes. He caught it.

'What?" he asked

"Again with the cocky attitude." I said.

"Sorry I'll be better." He said

***LUNCH TIME***

"Why so frowny?" Alex asked

"Dame isn't in my lunch period." I said

"Are you two dating?" he asked and I laughed. One because of the weird look he got on his face and Two because Dame is very very GAY!

"No, Dame is as gay as the day is long." I said and he laughed.

"Oh!" he said. We got our food from the cafeteria and he lead us to a table with a bunch of his friends. I could only remember Rian's name and Jack's. Rian because he was in our History class and Jack because he ran around to give me a big- knock the breath out of you- hug.

The rest of the day was boring, all teacher's talk about was what we were going to be doing, but tomorrow I got to play guitar in Music Development. I think I was going to shock Alex with my skills. I found out that he played guitar and he thought he was pretty good at it. Wait until he sees what I can do. I have been playing since I was four.

At the end of the day Alex walked me to my car. Dame needed to get something from his locker and he said he would meet me there.

"So did I have the cocky attitude all day or can I have your number, in case I don't get the homework." Alex said

"You had the attitude, but if you fail so do I, I said and took the pen that was in my hand and wrote my number on his arm. I smiled at him and hopped in the car, the same way I did that morning. Dame run and did the same kissing my cheek and buckling the seat belt. I blasted the radio as we drove home.

"I'll be calling you about your new boy toy!" He yelled as he jogged to his house that was next door to mine. I saw my dad's car in the drive way. I smiled and ran to the door, it was unlocked. I opened the door.

"Princess!" My dad yelled and came to pick me up and spin me around. I dropped my backpack in the process.

"Daddy!" I yelled and hugged him super tight. I look a step back, he hadn't changed. Tattoos all up his arms, his hair was brown and in wild disarray and that goofy smile. My dad was only 33 and still a big goof ball. But don't get me wrong he is a great dad!

"What about us?" Mark said and I hugged him too. I also said hello to Travis and Tom with the same big, warm, welcoming hugs.

"How was tour?" I asked as I sat down on the couch in our living room with everyone.

"Same old, I missed you Sky." My dad said and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too Dad." I said back and smiled.

"Hey before we reminisce how about that homework that you have?" he asked. I knew he was going to ask that. I have only gotten one C in my life and yet he asks almost everynight.

"Hey let the girl live a little, I never did homework!" Tom said

"Yes, but you're stupid as fuck don't forget." Travis said

The rest of the night went on like this and at 9:00pm the band did have to go home so they left. I kissed my dad goodnight and went upstairs to do my homework.

I shit you not as soon as I got to the right page in my book my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I don't get this, oh it's Alex by the way." I heard Alex say.

"We have to take notes, just right down the definitions." I said

"So I have been sitting here doing these problems for an HOUR AND A HALF for nothing?" he asked

"Yupp. Maybe if you paid attention in class you might get the right homework down." I said smirking.

"Stop smirking." He said over the phone.

"How did you know?" I asked

"Because I'm very observant, thanks. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said

"See ya Gaskarth." I said and hung up. I almost had my pen to the paper when my cell rang again. I groaned.

"Hello?" I asked

"It's your best friend foreva Damien here asking for the low down on you and Gaskarth." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like that Dame. He's a player and I would never ever date him. AND I really need to do my homework. See you tomorrow?" I asked

"We are not done talking about this Kitten. Anyway, bye love ya." He said

"Love you too!" I said and hung up and turned off my phone.

Another day of school tomorrow; at least Gaskarth wasn't as annoying as I thought. I just had to remember not to fall for his tricks.

And that my friends, is the day that it all started.
♠ ♠ ♠
My name is Jessie and this is my new story! I hope you all like it! I love comments and feedback so get to it!