Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Once upon a time there was a rock god and he met the most beautiful princess with an amazing singing voice. He wanted to make her his but she wasn't having any of it. He fought for her though. He showed up at her window with chocolates, sent flowers to her, and eventually she agreed to go to the ball. They were young and in love and soon enough they had a little baby girl was on the way. They were very young though and they were looked down on. When this little girl was born her mother, the princess, left. The rock god loved this little girl so much and she couldn't leave her or let anyone take her away, so with the help from his mommy, he kept the little girl and she is the most important thing to him ever.

That was the kind of fairytale I was told as a child; though it wasn't really a fairytale. The rock god is my father and the beautiful princess is my mother. I was a teen pregnancy. My mother had left to do whatever she needed to do; and my father kept me. My father is Jason Miller and he is the tour manager for Blink- 182. He is the best dad I could ever ask for. He was scary (meaning like tattoos, the fact that he is 6 foot 5 inches. But he really is a teddy bear), and only 33, but was still an amazing dad.

When he was on tour my grandmother would come to stay with me, but when I turned 15, he decided that I could stay on my own. I loved the freedom, though I missed him terribly.

Anyway….

If you're reading this, then welcome to my crazy mind. My name is Skylar Marie Miller (Call me Sky) and I am 17 years old and a senior at Dulaney high school in Towson, Maryland. This is the story of All Time Low and me. We had a pretty crazy ride; but I won't give into this now.

If you're reading my blog you have to know that before I talk I will write you guys a little message before it. Just to tell you my side. There are two sides to every story; this one is mine, the right one. Enjoy!