Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 8: A Little Bit of Jackary

Okay, now Part 7: A little bit of Jackary.

This is a little more of Alex being a complete dick and Jack trying to make me feel better.I was even smart back then. Alex was ans is a complete player. He just needed to learn to use his powers for good instead of evil. God, now I sound like star wars.

Did you see Family Guy's something something something dark side? That was some funny shit… Dame says I'm rambling again and that I make really weird faces when I type this. I will have to keep that in mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I feel better bitches!" Dame yelled as he ran into my house without knocking. Right now I was sitting cross legged on the dining room table with all of the Blink boys (and my dad) surrounding me.

"What's wrong?" Dame asked when he saw my red eyes. I just burst out crying again.

"Kitten! What did I say?" he asked and walked over the table

"Well we came home early and Alex flipped out because she didn't say that she new us." Mark said

"Oh." Dame said and hugged me. "Well that sucks"

"Let's go to bed its late." Dame said and carried me to my room

"Why are boys such dicks?" I asked him

"I don't know honey." Dame said and kissed my forehead

"They suck." I mumbled.

"HEY! Open the window!" someone yelled and I ran over to my window. Jack was leaning on the tree next to my room.

"Sky you need to open the window now because I'm about to fall." Jack yelled

"Okay." I said and slid open the window shivering as the cold air came though. Jack grabbed onto the ledge and pulled himself in and with a thud landed on my floor.

"What!" Mark said as he flung open my bedroom door. He had a bottle of soap pointed in our direction, like he was going to use it as a weapon.

"Out!" I said and pointed at the door.

"But-" he started

"OUT!" I yelled and Mark ran for his life.

"I still don't get how you can yell at Mark Hoppus like that!" Jack said I walked over to the closed door where I knew Mark had his ear on it.

"Because I FUCKING CAN!" I yelled

"OW!" Mark yelled and I heard him run down the stairs.

"What the hell was he going to do with the soap?" Dame asked. I ignored him. Only god knows what why he had the bottle of dishwashing soap.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jack and crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry for freaking out. Even though I didn't freak out as much as Alex but I did kind of… Anyway, I know why you didn't tell us, you wanted to know that we liked you for you. And we do especially Alex. He never stops talking about you. His mom called me because he came home and didn't say anything about you. She was worried." Jack said

"Oh." I said and looked at the floor.

"Skylar…" Jack said and pulled me into a hug. "He really doesn't like liars. Even though I don't think that you are, you just kind of stretched the truth. That's his pet peeve even when he was having one night stands all the time with all those girls he was straight with them and told them he was using them. Well after..." He said

"That makes me feel better." I said

"Sorry. I know it sucks. But hey his birthday is in a week how about we throw a kick ass party for him." He said "I bet he'll forgive you"

"I don't know." I said

"Well think about it; I have t o go though, my mom is probably freaking out right now." Jack said and started to climb out the window.

"Hey you can use the front door." I said

"Okay." Jack said and shut my window. I walked him downstairs.

"Hey Little Girl how about I beat your ass in Poker." Tom said

"Um how about I beat you for the millionth time." I said

"Hey kid wanna play?" Travis said and took a sip of his beer.

"Well screw my mom I'll stay here!" Jack said

"Give me a place and time." Mark said without looking up from his beer and Jack laughed.

"Gimme your phone" I said and Jack put it in my hand. I called his home number.

"Jack?" His mom answered.

"No Mrs. Barakat it's Skylar. Can Jack sleepover tonight I'm helping him with his math." I said

"Okay honey! Tell your father I said Hi" his mom said

"Will do bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

"Kiss ass." Mark said

"Oh shut up." I said "Oh Jack mom says hi. And Alex's mom want to meet you." I said to my dad.

"Why?" Travis said

"Because I was raised so well and I am such an amazing child." I said as I went into the kitchen and came back out with two beers. I handed one to Jack and took a sip of mine.

"Good child my ass." Tom said

"Do you know how to play poker?" I asked Jack

"Yeah, But I suck." He said

"Okay well, I'll help you out" I said and he took a sip of his beer slowly almost like someone was going to slap it out of his hand. He put it down on the table and smiled.

"I fucking love this family!" he said as my dad dealt the cards.

"Okay so Mark you owe me ten dollars, dad you owe me seven, Jack you owe me nothing because you suck ass and I lost track, Travis you owe me twenty two and Tom you owe me seventy dollars. You suck." I said

"I hate you." He said as he slammed seventy bucks on the table. I collected my money and yawned.

"Well, I am up to bed." I said and grabbed Jack's arm.

"These walls are thin." My dad called and I rolled my eyes.

"I know I can here you at night. How was the blonde." I asked and shuddered. Damn right these walls are thin. Whenever he had a new girlfriend I could hear them.

"OH! You just got owned!" I heard Travis yell

When we got to my room I went straight to my dresser and got out my pajamas and threw a pair of sweats at Jack.

"Are these mine?" Jack asked

"They might be." I said and smiled. I went into the bathroom to change and then got into bed.

"Nighty night Jackary." I said and cuddled into his side.

"Nighty night Sky." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled and fell asleep.

Alex and I ignore each other all day. Even though we had all the same classes we didn't say a word to each other. His face was perfectly emotionless. I sighed and drove home. Dame went home and so did I.

"Skylar! We need milk!" My dad yelled. He had paperwork all over the kitchen counter. "Also can you get me a Starbucks. Please!" my dad said

"Sure. Gimme a half hour. Oh and someone named Marie Anderson called yesterday. She didn't leave a number, but she knew who I was" I said. My dad's head shot up.

"What?" he asked

"A woman named Marie called yesterday. She didn't leave a number." I said again and put my book bag on the floor. I walked back to my car. I didn't really care who Marie was. Like I said I never really liked my dad's girlfriends. I zipped up my jacket and shivered as I got into my car.

I walked into Starbucks and rubbed my hands together. My eys landed on Alex in the corner booth with some blonde chick. He leaned across the table and kissed her and then kissed her again. And again. I let a whimper escape from my mouth and I ran out the door. I wanted to talk to someone.

Jack lived near here. I got in my car and drove. When I got there I got out of my car and ran to the front door. Tears were already running down my cheeks. I rang the door bell. I girl who looked older than me and looked much like Jack opened the door.

"Is- is Jack here?" I asked

"Yeah. Um JACK! THERES A PRETTY GIRL WITH RED HAIR HERE ASKING FOR YOU!" She yelled and smiled at me.

"Hey Skylar whats- oh Whats wrong?" he asked and I let out a sob. Jack pulled me into a hug and the girl left the room.

"He was kissing- kissing some girl at- at Starbucks." I said blubbering.

"Aw Sky I'm sorry he's a jackass. I guess that's how he's dealing with this." Jack said

"It's all my fault." I said

"No, well some but not all." Jack said and he sat me down on his couch.

"I knew I shouldn't get involved, I knew he was a player but- I couldn't help it. Now I'm sitting here broken hearted." I said and looked up at Jack. He looked into my eyes and leaned forward. I leaned forward too and our lips met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex just said that the little faces that I make when I type are cute. I hope so. : )
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?

Should Sky end up with Alex or Jack?