Status: Comments = chapters!

Theres a Story at the Bottom of this Bottle

Part 7: The Day My Life Fell Apart

Part 7: The day my life fell apart

"I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place" I sang.

Right here; right now was pure bliss. I was lying in Alex's arms. He had slept over the night before and it was a lazy Saturday morning. No we hadn't done it. We were only going out for a week and I'm not a slut.

"So, my mom wants you to come over for lunch." Alex said and kissed my nose.

"Well, I would love to." I said and kissed his nose back.

"We will have to get up." He said. I sighed and sat up to stretch.

"You're cute…" Alex said and smiled.

"Thanks you, you're pretty good looking yourself there." I said

"Always." He said and winked.

"Always so cocky." I said and smiled. I had grown to love it.

"OUT! Let me get dressed." I said and he laughed.

"Like I haven't seen it before." He said as he took his clothes and walked out the door.

I put on some back skinny jeans and a tie dye shirt and went downstairs to find Alex flipping though TV channels.

"Let's go you lazy bum!" I said and took his hand, dragging him out the door and into the car.

"Can I drive?" he asked jumping up and down. I tossed him the keys.

"Sometimes I think you date me for Joel." I said and pet the dashboard.

"I like Joel; but I like you a lot more." He said and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss.

"Hi Mrs. Gaskarth." I said when we go to Alex's house

"Hi Skylar. How are you?" she asked

"Good. You?" I asked

"Good. Were having hamburgers for lunch. Alexander can you help you're father with the grill?" she asked

"Sure ma." Alex said and kissed my cheek.

"Will you help me with the salad?"

"Sure." I said and followed Mrs. G into the kitchen.

"I'm so glad my son is dating you." She said

"Well, I'm glad too." I said.

"No, really. Some of the other girls he dates are so horrid. No manners; you're mother raised you well." She said and smiled at me.

"I don't know my mother. I was raised by my father." I said and smiled back at her.

"If you don't mind me asking what happened to your mother?" she asked

"Well, my mother became pregnant with me when she was seventeen. My father was the same age. They were going to give me up for adoption but my dad couldn't do it, he took me home and my mom left." I said and shrugged.

"How old is your father?" she asked

"thirty three." I said

"Well he did a wonderful job raising you. I would like to meet him." She said smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Skylar I officially love you for helping me with my homework." Jack said. It was about 3pm and we were all back at my house. All being Zack, Rian, Alex, Jack and I. I was helping them all do there homework. Dame was sick. Again. His mother wouldn't let him come over.

"We love you." Rian and Zack said at the same time and I laughed.

"I love you guys too." I said

"Oh and my mother might kiss you next time she sees you because since you have been making me do my homework my crap grades have gone up." Jack said

"I'm glad Jacky." I said. The phone started to ring so I got off my place on Alex's lap and made my way to the phone.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi is Jason Miller there?" a female voice asked.

"No not right now, are you a girlfriend of his?" I said my voice turning sour. I hate my dad's girlfriends. He had the worst taste. He said he was the only girl in his life.

"No. Um, but could you tell him that Marie Anderson called." She asked

"Will do." I said

"Are you Skylar?" she asked

"Yeah…" I said

"Oh well, goodbye Skylar." She said and hung up. I shrugged my shoulders. That was weird.

"and DONE!" Jack said as I walked into the living room.

"Can we watch TV?" Rian asked

"Go right ahead." I said

"Can I play one of the guitar's downstairs?" Jack asked

"Sure go take your pick and bring it up here." I said. Rian put on some action movie that was playing on TV and I sat next to Alex cuddling into his side. Jack came upstairs with Tom Delong's guitar. He didn't know that but he had left it here like a year ago.

Just then something sealed my fate. Travis Barker bust into my house screaming "I need to pee!" at the top of his lungs. I stood up and so did everyone else. Then Mark came in.

"Oh. My. God." Zack said.

"Little Girl!" Mark said. It was another nickname for me. He picked me up and spun me around, he kissed my forehead.

"Hey munchkin." Tom said walking into the house. "Hey who is the kid holding my guitar?" he said acting mad. Jack looked like he almost wet himself.

"I'm just kidding dude. Damn Sky you go a lot of guys here. Use condoms! Where's the beer?" he asked and walked into the kitchen. They boys stayed frozen. My dad came in and smacked Tom on the back of the head.

"Stop talking to my daughter." He said "Nothing good comes out of you're mouth.

"Hey Sky. Hey guys." He said

"What- What are you doing here? I thought you were coming home in a week?" I asked

"We came home early, hey kid calm the fuck down you look like you shit yourself." Mark said to Alex as he plopping down on the couch.

"Um… what the fuck?" Alex asked and I turned around to face him.

"You lied. How do you know Blink?" Alex asked

"This. Is. So. COOL!" Jack yelled

"Jack she fucking lied! This is not cool! This whole time she knew our favorite band and didn't tell us!" Alex yelled.

"Calm the hell down Alex! I never lied I just did want to tell you!" I said

"Whatever." Alex said and walked out of the house.

"SKYLAR!" Travis yelled and picked me up after he ran out of the bathroom.

"Travis put me down!" I yelled and he did as was told.

"fine." He mumbled and put me down. I ran after Alex. He was getting into his car.

"Alex stop wait let me explain." I said

He turned to be with a look of such anger and said, "I really don't want to hear it Skylar." He said and drove off.

So yeah, real asshole move right, I mean I didn't really lie but- Alex is taking the computer hold on-

Hi yeah, it's Alex so I drove off, I freaked out big deal that doesn't make me an ass! Okay well maybe but-

Now this is Skylar, he is an asshole. Does everyone agree? Let's take a poll on this: If you thought that Alex is an asshole comment Or Review

Thanks : )
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!