Player of Hearts

Player Of Hearts, Keeper Of Dreams

"Oh Avalee!" he called as he ran after her, she shrieked as she heard him keep calling her, cat and mouse. Ava kept running until she hit someone.

“Owww,” Tessa mumbled on the ground. “What are you in such a hurry from?”

“Victor,” Avalee nodded and helped her and Jacob up. “Hey, Jacob, you didn’t rape Tess!” They both stared at Ava like she was crazy.

“What?” Jacob cocked his head to the side and asked.

“Well, Victor said-“

“Don’t listen to anything Victor says about me,” Jacob laughed. “He has no clue.”

"Well that's good, gotta go!" Avalee ran past them down the sidewalk, almost running into a girl her age, but took a sharp turn and almost fell on the ground, laughing at herself she kept running until she heard Victor's heavy footsteps behind her, she took a quick look behind her and shrieked lowly and booked it as fast as she could, apparently it wasn't enough because as she almost made it off the bridge, she was being picked up in two arms. "Aw man."

"Got ya!" Victor laughed as he pulled her to him, still holding her he pulled her legs around his waist, and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Oh gross," Mark mumbled as he walked past the two, they only let go of each other to flip off Mark at the same time.

"I love the taste of your lips," Victor whispered brushing his lips over hers again; she took a great intake of air and smiled.

"Really?" she nearly squeaked as she looked in his eyes, he nodded and pressed his lips against hers again.

"For fucks sake guys, there is children around here, stop fucking in the street!" Tessa said as she and Jacob walked by.

“Speak for yourself,” Ava mumbled and looked over to Tess. “You’re just jealous.”

“I’m jealous?” Tessa scoffed and pointed to Jacob. “I’ve got a man right here that’d fuck me in a heartbeat if he had the chance.”

“You make me sound like a man whore…” Jacob growled.

“Maybe cause you are one?” Victor laughed.

“Nuh-uh!” Jacob whined.

“Could you two stop acting like five year olds for ten seconds?” Avalee pointed to Jacob and Victor, who both shook their heads.

"Are we babysitters now?" Tessa asked slowly as she turned to Avalee, who was beside her now.

"Yes, and babysitters don't kiss the kids so, no more love for the boys, bottles and bibs will do," Avalee nodded her head as she and Tessa started to walk away.

"No!" Victor yelled and ran after Avalee. "Listen, I'm more like fifteen, they can still kiss right? Hot babysitter?"

"Nope, I'm over the age limit, I don't kiss under my age, sorry buddy," Avalee grinned and patted his head, making it pat every time.

"Fine, twenty five years old!" he cried out as he kissed her neck, trying to get a rise out of her, like flushed cheeks.

"You went from five, to fifteen to twenty five?" she asked slowly as she looked up at Victor, who grinned and nodded his head.

"Male, remember?"

"Kind of have too," she grinned as she leaned up and kissed his lips, slowly at first, that was until he grabbed above her rear and pulled her up, making her step closer to him.

"God you guys are to publicly fuckers," Tessa sighed as she grabbed Jacob's hand, he laughed as he walked after her.

"Don't care," Victor murmured against Avalee's lips. "God where is a hotel when you need one?"

"That's not happening Victor," Avalee said sternly as she pulled her lips away. "This is as heavy as you're getting from me."

“Awww,” He looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

“Nope,” Ava shook her head and smirked. “Those eyes don’t work on me.”

“Well, fuck…” He mumbled as he took Avalee’s hand and they caught up with Tess and Jacob, who were chatting about music.

“I’m telling you, The Sex Pistols were-“

“I don’t want to hear anything about The Sex Pistols!” Jacob covered his ears. “It’s all about-“

“Stop arguing!” Ava laughed. “You guys are so damn immature.”

“Well, meh to you, too,” Tessa mumbled.

"You love me and you know it," Avalee grumbled as she leaned against Victor, he kissed her head and she seen Tessa roll her eyes. "What?"

"Raging hormonal, horny teenagers," she grinned and looked at Victor. "Just to warn you, she plans to save herself for marriage."

"Oh thanks Tessa," Avalee groaned as she closed her eyes, as if she hasn't been embarrassed enough.

"I can work with that, sorta," he twisted his face up into a scrunch. "Everything but sex, I can do it."

"Who said anything besides-"

"Bull-shit you'll go crazy!" Jacob laughed as he pointed to Victor. "How long have you went without sex before dude? A week?"

"That's none of your business Jacob," he clenched his teeth as he watched Jacob continue to laugh.

"A week? Sad," Tessa mumbled as she watched Victor look away. "This should be interesting, I bet a week."

"Two weeks," Jacob nodded.

"Uh, what are we betting, I'd like to cash in," Mark said as he held up a couple dollars.

"How long it is for Victor to go crazy and how long until Avalee gives into his puppy dog pout, I betted a week."

"Tessa!" Avalee shouted wide eyed.

“What? It’s easy money!” Tess smiled.

“I bet four days!” Mark shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment