Player of Hearts

Player Of Hearts, Keeper Of Dreams

"Oh get a grip," Tessa rolled her eyes as she sat up.

"No Tessa you get a grip, you poke and you prod at me for having sex with Victor, you go to my brother and accuse Victor of hurting me because we had sex and then you go and do the same damn thing and expect me not to be just a little bit hurt?" Avalee turned in her seat. "Because it hurts a whole hell of a lot Tessa Dangers, you just created a hypocritical scenario you can't find your way out of."

"Avalee calm down," Tessa sighed calming herself. "I understand you're upset-

"No, I'm fucking pissed off," Avalee snapped as she leaned against the door. "But please, continue I'd like to hear you're excuse."

"Girls maybe yo-" Victor started but Avalee shot him a glare that shut him up real quick.

“You know what, I thought about the guys. And what you told me about them was right. Yes, I was wrong. And I’ve accepted that I was wrong and embraced them. But if you can’t deal with that-“ Tessa shook her head. “I-I don’t even know.”

“Whatever,” Avalee mumbled, both her and Tessa grunting in frustration.

“Girls, please don’t argue,” Victor pleaded, Tessa leaning up and staring at him angrily. “Sorry.” Tess leaned back.

"Don't say sorry," Avalee snapped as she turned her head to him. "You did nothing wrong, this is between Tessa and I."

"Uh," he said looking back at Jacob for help. "Okay..."

"Avalee just get over it, that's all I can say because I don't know why I did what I done, I can't say it was something other than stupid," Tessa sighed as rubbed her forehead. "I'm sorry."

"I'll forgive you," Avalee mumbled angrily. "But don't dare think I will forget because I won't."

"I never expected you too," Tessa shot back. “Goodnight.”

“Umph,” Jacob grunted as Tessa dropped onto him and closed her eyes. “Painful.”

-----Morning-----

“Make him stop…” Ava whined at Jacob’s snoring.

“What the hell do you want me to do?” Tessa shouted softly.

“I don’t know, just shut him up!”

“Alright,” Tessa smirked and unbuttoned Jacob’s pants.

“Oh my god,” Avalee’s eyes widened. “What are you doing?”

“Waking him up!” Tessa giggled.

"Don't you dare!" Avalee said slapping Tessa's hand away, Tessa sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Just watch."

"I don't want to watch," Avalee said in shock until Tessa pulled his pants down sideways without him even moving, leaned up and grabbed Victor's ice water and poured it down Jacob's pants, causing him to scream and jump up.

"See," Tessa smirked.

"I give you props and apologies."

“You better,” Tess high fived Ava and looked back to Jacob, who was wide eyed and scared out of his mind.

“Wh-what was that?” Jacob stuttered.

“Your wake up call, babe,” Tessa kissed Jacob’s cheek, him shaking from the cold.

“I would fucking kill you,” Victor shook his head and laughed slightly.

“I would have killed me, too,” Tessa shrugged. “But Jacob loves me too much!”

“Yeah,” He sighed. “Bad idea.”

"Bad idea?" Avalee asked slowly as she turned in her seat. "As in you have one in mind or..."

"Or..."

"Oh well fuck," Avalee mumbled then covered her mouth in shock as Jacob grinned slowly and creepily. "No!"

"What?" Victor jumped from her outburst. "Now what?"

"Don't even Jacob Foxx!" Avalee pointed at him. "I swear I will kick you in the nuts if you do that in this car again!"

“But-“

“Victor was right, you’re always horny!” Ava shook her head. “Don’t do anything to her.”

“How bout just a finger bang?”

“Shut up!” Avalee’s hands flew over her ears. “La la la! I don’t want to hear this!”

“Well, then, if she can’t hear us,” Tessa smirked.

“Oh. No!” Ava removed her hands from her ears and pointed at Tess. “No!”

"Oh come on," Jacob's head fell back and he whined as Avalee twitched slightly.

"Did you just twitch?" Victor held back from laughing at his new wife.

"She twitches when she's stressed or disgusted to the max," Tessa giggled as she leaned back on the seat. "I won't do anything else in the car to keep you from having a panic attack Ava."

"Thank you," Avalee whispered as she looked out the window tensed up. "I think I've been tormented."

“Well, sorry,” Tessa shrugged. “I’m sorry what I have discovered has me addicted.”

“What did you discover?” Victor asked, completely oblivious.

“Sex!” Tessa laughed, Ava slapping her forehead.

"I swear to god you're driving me to an early grave Tessa Dangers," Avalee whispered as she hugged her stomach. "I feel all icky."

"What?" Victor and Tessa asked as they turned to her.

"I feel sick to my stomach," Avalee whispered rubbing her stomach. "What did I eat?"

"Nothing, that could be the problem," Victor explained as he pointed to her stomach.

"She ate cereal," Tessa pointed out. “And your-“

“Shut up!” Ava demanded, rolling down the window.

“What are you doing?” Tess asked. "And I was going to say the few bites he didn't eat of his hot dog.

“Puking!” Avalee screamed and vomited out of the window. After a few minutes of heaving, she let her head hang. “Oh fuck…”

"Oh fuck what?" Tessa asked as Victor pulled over at a gas station, he leaned over and pulled Avalee's hair out of her face and felt of her head.

"She's not hot," he felt her cheek. "You must just have a twenty four hour bug."

"No," Tessa said slowly as she pointed at Avalee then Victor accusingly. "When was the last time you had sex unprotected?"

“Never, we always use a condom,” Ava sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment (Most of this was done by Montana and her weird ass mind lol)

Image