Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Seventeen

After shopping for hours I finally found the perfect comeback outfit. Of course I got other items but this out was perfect.

It was white embelished shorts, a flower crop top, wth ankle combat boots and slouch socks. I bought a pair of Ray Bans just to have. It was bold and daring. No doubt I would get in trouble but I could use my crazzness as an advantage.

Everyone will regret not being there for me. I'm going to show my "friends" whose top dog here, even if I'm mentally unstable and depressed.

***

It six in the morning. Got to get ready for school. I threw on my outfit and straightened my hair. I did my make up with a bright red lipstick. That'll make a statement.

As I headed downstairs for breakfast my mother stopped. "You look cute today." "Thanks," I replied. "Well I had Evelyn make you some egg whites with a piece of toast, wheat bread of course." She said as we walked down the steps. "Sounds yummy."

"I also made arrangements for Robert to drive you to school." I rolled my eyes I can drive myself.

We walked into the kitchen and I saw my plate of food. I really did not want to eat. I tned to my mom. "Mom I'm too nervous to eat right now. I promise to buy a bagel at the cafe when I get there." She sighed. "Just this once. Go on, Rob is waiting for you." I smiled an walked out of the house.

I got into the car and Robert was inside waiting for me. "Goodmorning Issabelle." "Morning." I mumbled.

He started the car and drove off towards my school. If only Tommy was here to help me through this
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the readers. Comments are greatly loved and sorry for the wait