Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

The Train -Abigail's P.O.V.-

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?" The old woman shouted as she pushed her cart of sweets up the hallway of the train. Harry and Ron jumped up, pulling money from their pockets, but Hermione and I stayed seated. The woman stopped in front of our compartment and I shifted my legs away from the door for Harry and Ron to get up. "Anything from the trolley, dears?" she asked.

"Packet of Drooble's and a licorice wand," Ron said getting up. She handed him the Drooble's and Ron frowned. "On second thought, just the Drooble's" and he handed her the money.

"It's all right, I'll get it. Don't worry," Harry said to Ron.

Ron only shook his head, "Just the Drooble's. Thanks."

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please," a girl spoke out in the hallway. Thought I couldn't see her, I could see Harry staring at her. Two other girls giggled before she said, "Thank you."

"Anything sweet for you, dear?" the old woman asked Harry.

"Oh, no, I'm not hungry. Thank you," He said before sitting back down. I rolled my eyes as the woman began shouting again.

"This is horrible," Hermione frowned at the paper in front of her. "How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or-?"

"Loads, according to Dad." Ron said around a mouthful of candy. "That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses."

Harry scratched his forehead. "It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar," asked Hermione.

Harry shook his head, "I'm fine."

Hermione leaned forward, her elbows on her knees. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this, what you saw at the World Cup and the dream."

Harry nodded and stood up to get a piece of parchment and a quill from his bag. I stood up as well. "I need some air." I left the compartment without another word and made my way towards where the Slytherins usually sat. I finally found Draco, sitting with the usual Crabbe and Goyle and I opened the door. The three of them looked up at me and Draco jumped to his feet.

"Abigail! What's wrong?" I hadn't realized till then that I had been crying. I shrugged and sat down on the seat. "Crabbe, Goyle," he said and the two of them left without a word. "What's wrong, Abby," Draco whispered sitting next to me.

"Everything," I whispered. "I just feel tired, Draco. Ever since my father's mark appeared in the sky that night. I just feel run down and exposed."

"What happened at the World Cup wasn't your fault, Abby," Draco responded.

"I know but I still feel like I'm apart of it because it was my father. And..." I trailed off.

"And what?" Draco whispered as his arm wrapped around me.

"And I predicted this, Draco," I said looking up at him. "I predicted my father returning to power. I predicted him to come back, Draco. And I can't help but feel that these are signs he will. I'm scared Draco," I shoved my face into his chest and let out a small sob.

Draco rested his chin on my head and gently hugged me. "I don't know what's gonna happen, Abigail. But I won't let you be alone. I promise."

"Thank you," I murmured. "Thank you, so much."

I felt a slight burn on my wrist and I looked down to see the dragon had moved on my bracelet. Before he looked ready for battle but now he looked calm and protective. 'My Dragon,' I thought leaning against Draco. 'My Dragon.'