Status: we'll see how this plays out

I'm Anything You Want Me To Be.

Sorry, Darling!

There is a lot that Nick doesn't know about me.

There's a lot that only I know about myself. Things I don't let anyone, not eve2n Dani, know.

She doesn't care anyway.

One thing people don't know about me is that I try not to get attached anymore unless there's reassurance that they are always going to be there for me.

The only people I've truly attached myself to is my dad, my mom, and Dani. And they all let me down, which is why it took some self-deliberation and convincing myself to let Nick in.

It also took a lot of convincing because Nick thought I was insane. And I thought he only wanted to help me because he pitied me.

He was sweet-talking me all the way, and he helped me learn how to trust again. The morning he took me home, I just broke down realizing I didn't have Dani to come home to anymore, and the fact that I just lost my virginity to some guy I didn't know. And Nick just held me.

He didn't think I was insane as in autistic. He thought I was insanely emotionally unstable. I was. And I still am, and I'm glad he's here for me.

"Okay, okay." Nick waves his palms in front of my face, still laughing at himself for missing the piece of popcorn I threw for him to catch in his mouth.

"Okay, give it to me." I say, waiting for him to throw a piece of popcorn.

When he does, it hits my right eye and I reflexively flick it away. "Nick!" I whine.

"Aw, sorry, darling!" He shifts to me. "Does it hurt?"

"Stupid question." I say. It doesn't hurt really bad, but it does anyway.

"Let me blow in it." He gently forces my hand away from my eye and he opens my eye with his fingers. Then he blows in it.

I let him do this for a while till he stops.

"Is it better?"

"Yup," I say. I tilt my head up, and hell, there his lips are again. I wanna kiss him so bad.

But I can't keep kissing him, I mean.. If I do, I might just completely fall and I don't want to just yet with everything going on in my head.

I'm glad I don't have to fight the urge myself because my surroundings do it for me.

The door slides open and Kennedy steps up.

It takes me a split second to see the crease in Kennedy's brows. "You okay, Kennedy?" I ask.

"Yeah," He brushes me off and takes something from a cabinet.

"What'cha drinking?" I ask him.

He glances at the bottle he has in his hand then answers. "Beer? I don't know, something with alcohol. Great shit."

"At three in the afternoon?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Is it any of your business?" Kennedy groans after he closes the cabinet. He had brought out a bag of chips. "Besides, John let me drink. He never lets me drink."

I don't think about this much, but I do get up and walk over to him. I take the bottle from his hand. "That shit's bad at three. Drink it at eight."

Kennedy doesn't fight me for the bottle, but he stares longingly at it. "John always gets me drunk when he plans on talking to me about serious shit. That way, I wouldn't explode or I won't even remember when I wake up the next day."

"Such a good friend." I comment and pat Kennedy's cheek.

"The best." Kennedy rolls his eyes. "Can I please have my drink back now?"

"Maybe later." I tell him.

He frowns and tries to take the bottle back now. "But.."

"No buts," I hold my index finger up at him.

Kennedy rolls his eyes. "You know I could always ask John for another one, right?"

"Then why do you want the one I have now?" I swing the bottle in my hand. Then I drink from it.

"Well, that's not good for you either." Kennedy takes the bottle from me. He puts it down for a second and presses his forehead against mine, then locking those eyes of his with my blue ones.

"Your eyes. They're hazel." I mumble.

"And yours are blue. Like Garrett's." He beams. "Don't worry. John's watching me, 'kay? Trust that dude, he knows what he's doing."

"He better."

He laughs and picks his bottle up after pulling away from me. "I'll talk to you later."

I watch him sip from his drink and then he moves off.

"So you and Kennedy,"

I almost forgot Nick's here.

"You guys are getting close."

Wait. What's that I just heard in his voice? That little quiver. That small shaking.

Even though I've never seen it in him before, I blurt out "You're jealous."

"I am not!" He immediately spits.

"You are so getting jealous of Kennedy!" I tease.

"I am not jealous." Nick quiets himself down.

I started it as a joke but how he got all defensive only means I was right.

"Whatever you say, Nick." I look for something else to talk about, but I find nothing. "Is the bus not moving?"

"Nope, we're stopping for gas, and we're sort of spending a while over here, they forgot to air in the tires at Phoenix."

"Oh. Well, I'm going out for a walk." I say. "It's getting stuffy in here."

"I'm taking a nap." he counters. "See you later. I'll text you when the bus is leaving."

I get the bus door opened and I hop off. It's a warm afternoon. I like this kind of weather.

It's perfect for a walk.

But of course, I'm not the only one who thinks that. Because I see Dani opposite the lot.

But Dani isn't alone.

Heck, she's miles from alone. She's in someone's arms. Someone's lips are on hers.

Someone is practically sucking my twin sister's face off.

I feel that defense mechanism of mine get triggered. That defense mechanism that always activates when someone gets too close to Dani.

But then, I feel all that in me defuse.

I mean, I hate him. But how come I don't care?

How come I even feel some sort of warm inside for her?

I'm supposed to be taking a walk.

I try shrugging this off.

Why should I make a big deal out of it?

It's just Garrett.
♠ ♠ ♠
wtf is this a filler idk man i just wanted to update
i rewrote some things in the last chapter, go reread it.
sorry i'm such an ass =(
i love you guys