Mr.Meows

Mr.Meows- Something Wicked this way Comes

the Head Hunter paces around the still body of his comrade nudging his leg before calling a simple cleaning servant to take care of the mess.As he turns to head back up the stair way he stops short by the sight of the Clans young heir Gizmo and his personal caretaker Rose Fullwood.
''Sire, Lady.''
He bows his head in humbleness, despite the horror of a blood puddle behind him that he created.
''Salis, what happened here?'' Gizmo demands in an erie musical tone of voice from the arms of his silent human.Not wanting to tell his future leader the truth he did what any properly raised Clanian would do.Lie right through their teeth.
''He was attacked, violently, and left to crawl back home to die in our hands'' Salis states dramatically to strike a cord in his young sensitive sire. It seemed to have worked to perfection when Gizmo, with an air of stunned anger, lept from Roses arms to the bottom of the stair way in front of Sails. he stood a moment before he spoke in low sinister tones.
''An attack on one is an attack on us all. i will make sure revenge is made for The Clan!"
Sails bows once before quickly leaving his sires presence with a wicked grin and darker thoughts.
...

Rose watches Gizmo perform his act of a young leader and she hardly contains her small smile of pride for him making his first plan of revenge. she waits for Sails to leave before descending down the clean ivory stairs and steps behind her Gizmo. looking down she can really see his soft grey fur quivering in what others would mistake as rage. she knew better. he was scared and staring at the spot were the body used to be.
'...Mama Rose?''
he asks in a soft purr before I gently pick him up in my embrace stroking his head as he shudders into my arms.
''you did great just now, i'm so proud of you. Did you see the look on Sails face? he bought your act right away.''
i feel him relax on me and he lifts his head up smiling and purring musically. Smiling back i quietly walk us back up into his nightly chamber after the bell of the grandfather clock struck nine.

...

looking up from my book 'Fantastic Mr.Fox' i see that the clock on my night stand at the end of the bed read nine pm. as my older sister starts her routine for bed in the next room over from my own. i let out a sigh relaxing into my conformable day bed in the light blue sheets and smell the bonce downy scent they have.
''ahem'.''
i look over the side of my bed at the big yellow eyes and smile patting the edge for Smudge to come up. As we lay still listening for Ann to get to bed i think of how easy it was to convince my sister that i had just simply fallen down the stairs with Smudge.
''you know now that you know that we can talk i think it might be find if Ann finds out sometime too.''
smudge whispers as he curls himself on my pillow almost shoving my head off.
''but what if she flips out? but i also don't want her mad at us for not telling her ether...''
i contemplate this new problem in my head as Smudge paws at my hair. getting sleepy and wanting to change the subject i think of a new question to ask.
''Smudge, do you like your name?'
''hmm? well i suppose so i haven't ever thought to much on it.''
''but if you could name your self what would you want Smudge?''
''Meows. it was my family's name so it would feel right to have that as my name.'' he replies solemnly.
''Meows?..Mr.Meows i like the ring it has...Mr meows?'' i ask drowsily.
''what is it Grace.''
''Do i ever snore?''

...

A silent figure watches the bedroom window of Grace Rademaker in the darken shadows of the alley. unseen by anyone passing by the person stands tall but with a slight frame hidden in a black trench coat the hood pulled up.
''kiba.''
a slender feline strolls across its covered legs before walking away with its master seemingly satisfied at what they found. they leave for now there presence unreadable there intention unknown as they walk out into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
im so sorry for taking forever to update this chapter!! i had it finished a long time ago but my computer caught a virus and decided to delete a lot of important files and then i had school work to do but anyways TADAA! here is the next chapter and i hope to god, you guys like it! like always R&R&Comment please!.