Status: comment lovelies<3

Taste of a Poison Paradise

twelve.

A few days in, and I still pretty much couldn’t stand any of them. They all annoyed the shit out of me… so I lay in my bed, all the time, reading fan fiction and texting Adrian… he was all I really had back home that I missed… was the only person I had that even gave a shit… and I still barely had him anyway. He was in a different county.

Nothing was happening back home, but a few girls bitching that they didn’t get chosen… wait till they found out who did… Miss One Direction hater… yep. That’s who. I would never hear the end of it… fuck, I never should have come.

The other girls seemed to be having the time of their lives… and there I was, hating it… I kind of felt guilty that I was here, and not some hard core fan… but then again, it wasn’t my fault was it? I didn’t sign myself up. I never asked to be here.

There was one thing I really hated about this fucking bus… I couldn’t masturbate. I hated it… I was getting increasingly frustrated… I had to do it… somehow, I just had to. I was thankful that they were all going out to do whatever they were going to do. They asked me if I wanted to join them, but I didn’t… why would I? I hated them all. What a stupid question. Liam had looked at me, his a sad look. I just shrugged and got back in my bunk. Fuck them. I didn’t like them.
I waited till I heard them all leave before I finally slid my hand down my pants and started. It felt good to finally touch myself again… when you’re a virgin, you really have to do it all yourself... it sucked. It had been a few minutes, and I was picturing all the usual things… Frank Iero making love to me… because that’s what normal girls masturbate to right? Suddenly my curtain was ripped open to reveal Harry Styles, a smug smirk on his face.

“Who is Frank?” He asked, smirk not leaving his face even for one second.

I pulled my hand out of my pants and blushed, trying to look angry, “How fucking long have you been there?”

“I never even left the bus.” His smirk grew, “Want some help?”

“What?!"

He chuckled, “Would you like me to help you?”

My eyes widened, “What?! No! Are you crazy.”

“Move over.” When I didn’t budge, he raised his eyebrows. For some reason, the look on his face, made me want to do it. So I did. He hopped into the bunk with me and he still had that fucking smile on his face.

“Okay, if you’re going to do this, get that fucking awful smile off your face. Or better yet, don’t look at me at all.” I snapped, angry for no apparent reason.

“Can do.” He said, closing the curtain and placing his hand on my hip. I wasn’t expecting him to kiss me, but he did, and before I could complain about his god awful lips, he slid his hand into my panties and his fingers circled my clit. I gasped in surprise as he teased me, not really expecting him to really do it. I bit my lip hard stop any other noises that could embarrass me from coming out.

“So wet already… you’ve really worked yourself up, haven’t you?” He chuckled.

“Just shut the fuck up.” I whimpered, wanting him to just do this and get it over with.

Our lips met again, and I couldn’t complain… his fingers on me like that… how could I complain? I didn’t know where to put my hands, though. I had never had someone do this to me, I’d only ever done it to myself. I was fucking clueless. I moved my hands up to his hair, fingers tangling in the strands… it seemed like a good place to put them. He on the other hand, definitely knew how to do this… I wondered how many girls he had done this to in the past… probably thousands. I kept thinking he better not expect anything in return, because he wasn’t getting anything from me. I may have been experienced in that part, but doesn’t mean I would be showing him that.

He pulled away and started kissing down my neck, and I couldn’t help but moan. I mentally cursed myself. I didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of him… but the mixed feelings of his lips and fingers was just too much. His other hand started to travel up my shirt. He pulled it up then and traced some lines into my skin. He looked at me, I assumed he was making sure what he was doing was okay. Fuck yes, it was. He pulled my bra down, exposing my chest… no one had ever seen that much of me before… I was blushing once again.

He bit his lip before leaning down and gently running his tongue across my nipple. I gasped and bit my lip, moving my hand down to the sheets so I could grip the sheets instead of his hair. This was a whole new experience… I couldn’t believe what was really happening… In that moment, I didn’t give a fuck that it was Harry touching me, I just couldn’t believe that someone was finally touching me for a change. He was giving me everything I needed. He brought his free hand up to my other breast as his fingers and mouth were still working me close to my end.

Then he did something I had always been much too scared to do. He started to tease my entrance, dipping his finger inside then rubbing his thumb on my clit, then finally sliding a whole finger inside, I cried out. This was a whole different feeling…

It only took him a few seconds to locate my g-spot and as soon as he found it, I was done. I gripped the sheets and arched my back, not able to stop the “Harry!” That slipped from my lips. I hated myself for saying it, but it was the least of my worries right now. I felt Harry pull his finger out and watched him wipe it on the sheets.

“You’re a virgin aren’t you?” He asked quietly, no smirk or anything, just a small smile.

I bit my lip, and nodded, “H-how did you know?”

“I could just tell… and don’t worry… I won’t tell anyone.” He leaned over and pressed a quick kiss to my lips before he left my bunk. I lay there surprised… what the fuck just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
w o w Sorry I didn't update... hope you all like the chapter... I'm not too good at sex scenes haha