Lily Baby.

Chapter 10

27/4/08 Second Update of the Day.

Frank’s POV

I’m down on my knees, cleaning jelly off beige carpets. Who in their right mind would trust Lily Way with beige carpets? Seriously, that is just stupid.

She’s asleep right now. Quinn went home about an hour ago, and I still have no idea where Mikey and Gerard is. They should be home soon: it’s a school night after all. She fell asleep literally as soon as her head hit the pillow, obviously tired from the jelly fight.
Yes, jelly fight. Which, is the reason why I am sitting on her bedroom floor with a bottle of carpet cleaner, rubbing vigorously at the purple stains.

Her breathing is oddly soothing to me. In, out, in out. I could probably listen to it for hours- she’s adorable.

“Shit,” I muttered to myself, quietly, “It’s not coming out.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I might as well give up right now- Donna will be back soon and I’ll have to explain. I’m pretty sure, being Lily’s mother, that she will understand entirely.

Lily’s mouth lolled open as she slept and she looked close to falling off the bed so I got up and scooped her into my arms. She just fit in my arms so well. I really didn’t want to let go. I placed her on her bed and draped a blanket over her gently and sat down next to her, just looking at her.

I can’t explain why I like her so much. She’s different, I know that, but she’s just so… effortless I suppose. Like, she barely tries to be beautiful and fun. She just is.
She can even be funny and not realise because she doesn’t know what that is.
And then there’s the whole thing about how, if we were together, we’d be perfect. Well, in my head we would, I mean, she’s even shorter than me! Surely that’s a good sign. She’s like 5 foot 1 and she’s just so small. I just, really want her to be mine. But she’s in love with Quinn.

I thought she’d act differently tonight around Quinn, but she didn’t. She was the same, which sort of made me hope it wasn’t Quinn, but it probably is.

She rolled over in her sleep. She smiles in her sleep as well; its cute bordering on creepy. Her arms wrap around my waist in a death grip and I groan. She is not gonna let go for a long time. So instead of wriggling out I decided to just lie there with her, listening to the rhythmic beating of her heart. I yawned unintentionally, and I was soon asleep.

I don’t know how long I was asleep for. But I woke up in Lily’s room in the morning with a duvet over me. I yawned, stretched and rolled over, rubbing my eyes.
Lily was awake. Just staring at me.

“Oh, mornin’ sweetheart,” I said, smiling widely.

She grinned, nuzzling her nose into my shoulder and mumbling something inaudible. My arm really ached from her weight even though she barely weighed anything; she seemed to be on top of one of them and it was uncomfortable, but I didn’t move. I didn’t even complain. We lay like that for what seemed like an eternity but were probably only a matter of minutes just staring into each others eyes. Normally these situations creep me out. Why does everything feel so right with Lily?

Lily’s POV

I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him.

I love him…
♠ ♠ ♠
A Comment would be nice?
Thanks.
27/4/08 Second Update of the Day.