‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

Fair Enough

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

I stood there on one knee, holding out the small little box with the ring. I asked her to marry me; finally, like I had wanted to before I left out of state to get rid of that horrible disease. She only stared at me as tears welled up in her eyes, not saying a word, and that’s when I started to get scared. I knew I should have waited for a better time, but I’ve come so close to losing her so many times, I thought that maybe it was best if I had just made her mine now, instead of waiting to lose her again. Her hands came up to her mouth, and I stood up to wrap her in a hug. I felt rejected and hurt, but I was more concerned about whatever she was feeling. I felt her slowly start to nod, and pulled away a little bit to look at her.

“Yes,” she said, and her voice was barely audible.

“Yes?” I asked, making sure she said what I thought she did.

“Yes, I’d love to marry you,” I pulled her into a kiss when she said that, and she looked at me afterwards, “But I don’t want anything happening like this again,” she made her point clear, causing me to nod.

“Fair enough,” I said.

“And I don’t want any more kids,” she told me.

“Sure,” I was smiling. In all honesty, I didn’t want any more kids either.

“Ever,” she continued, and I nodded.

“Okay,” I assured her.

“Fair enough,” she smirked, and I brought her back into a hug.

“I love you so much, Parker O’klimin,” I was breathless, ineffable, and blissful. This may have been the happiest moment in my life.

“I love you, too,” she said, and her hands started trailing down lower.

“Hey?” I picked her up bridal style, and started taking her upstairs. I got the message, alright. I put her down at the foot of the bed, and brought her close to me, as our lips once again collided, and my kisses started trailing further down her neck. Her hands went to unbutton my pants, and she pushed me down on the bed. She slid down my body, and tugged the hem of my pants down, taking my erect character out of my boxers, and putting it in her mouth. My head went back as moans escaped my mouth. After a few minutes, she came back up, giving me kisses everywhere, when the phone started ringing. Grunts escaped both of our lips, and Parker went to go get the phone, hopefully to smash it into the wall.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I ran down the stairs in an attempt to quickly find the phone so I could go back to what I was doing. I grabbed it off of the computer desk, pushing the talk button, and pressed it to my ear.

“Hello,” I asked, trying to put on the façade that I wasn’t pissed.

“Parks,” Zacky’s voice flooded through the phone. Judging by his voice, I didn’t know if he was happy or worried.

“Yeah,” I asked, as I shuffled towards the stairs, ready to get off of the phone.

“Harper’s lost some memory,” he said, unsure of himself.

“Um, what memory,” I stopped in my tracks, my eyes darting around.

“She doesn’t remember any of her high school life,” he said, and I still couldn’t pinpoint his exact emotion.

“Really,” I asked, and there was a pause.

“Sorry, I accidentally nodded. But yeah, really,” he said.

“I’ll be over there, let me get dressed,” I sighed, not really wanting to leave.

“Oh, you guys were doing the nasty,” he teased, not really meaning anything by it.

“No, we were about to, but thanks,” I snapped playfully, and hung up the phone. I could only imagine the mental images I left him with, hoping they would haunt him. I started up the stairs, and met face to face with a naked Jimmy posing weirdly on the bed.

“I’m ready,” he smirked, and I fell to the ground from laughter, as he looked indifferent, “who was on the phone,” he asked, sitting up right. I managed to collect myself, and stand up again.

“Harper lost some memory, so I’m going over to the hospital to see what the fuck is up,” I told him, heading to the closet.

“But, Jimmy Jr. is ready,” he whined.

“She’s my sister, James,” I shot him a look, and he frowned.

“Fair enough,” he grumbled. I hurried and got dressed, skipping the shower because I took one earlier this morning. I grabbed my car keys, leaving behind a sad and horny Jimmy with Kellin, and headed towards the hospital. I found a space somewhat close to the entrance since the parking lot wasn’t full like I’m use to seeing it, the only reason we were always parked so close to the entrance was because we’ve only been here for horrible emergencies, things I was so happy were finally over, and we could all just be happy for once. I checked in with the receptionist, and went up the stairs – I would never ever ride in an elevator again. Not in this life time – to Harper’s room. I found Zacky outside pacing around.

“She really doesn’t remember anything?” I asked him, and he looked up at me as I was walking towards him.

“No, nothing,” he said, and there was an indifferent look on his face.

“Okay, so, that could be a good thing. Do we just go on letting her believe that,” I asked, and he shrugged.

“Maybe that will stop all of her rants about Zan and Terrance,” he pointed out, causing me to laugh. She did have some pretty horrible rants about those two. If she didn’t remember them, then she couldn’t go on talking about it. One time she got very physical in one of her rants, and Johnny became her personal rag doll.

“Let’s go in,” I said, and he nodded. There was Harper, laying down, very wide awake. Her skin was pale, and her lips were chapped. I didn’t like to see her like this, but in good time, she would be better…I hoped. She looked up at me, a frown forming on her lips, “Hey sis,” I smiled at her, and she rolled her eyes. This put a nervous feeling into my stomach, and I looked at Zacky, “can we be alone,” I asked, and he looked between us, and nodded.

“Yeah,” he smiled, and left the room, silently closing the door behind him.

“Okay,” I turned back to Harper, “what did I do this time,” I asked.

“I could hear almost everything that went on,” she said silently, not looking at me.

“Well, that’s great,” I came and sat down on the edge of her bed.

“Including when you told the doctors to take me off of life support,” she scoffed, and I gulped.

“That wasn’t a decision I wanted to make, Harp. You know that. I gave up hope. We all gave up hope. You weren’t going to pull through,” I put my hand on her leg, and she shook it off.

“But you did make it,” a tear rolled down her cheek, and I went to wipe it off, but she swatted my hand away, “I just want to be alone,” my heart dropped, and my mouth opened up to protest, but I decided against it. I left the room, leaving her to herself and Zacky. He was probably getting food or in the bathroom when I left because I didn’t see him on the way out. I honestly thought she wasn’t going to make it, and that decision hurt me so bad, but it was the only thing left. If I had any of the slightest clues that she would wake up, then I wouldn’t have ever made that decision.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I went back to my place, leaving Jimmy and Parker alone in their house. She was so torn up about what she thought Jimmy had done, I saw that they should have been together. Of course I offered to help her out, I was in love with the girl, but those two needed each other. I went to take a shower, and sleeping in my bed was out of the question. Not with a fucking snake in there. Soon I would have to actually clean the place up. I didn’t have anything to do, so why not do it now. I called up Johnny, hoping he would actually answer his phone. I heard that he finally answered, but I still wanted to punch him in the face for pissing on my pile of shit.

“Pipsqueak,” I said, and he grunted.

“Yeah,” he asked.

“I’m going to clean my room. If you enjoy life, you’ll get your ass over here and help,” I demanded, and he scoffed.

“I’m not helping you clean your fucking room, idiot,” he said.

“I will come over there, and hunt you down if you’re not here in 10 minutes,” I threatened.

“I have a girl over,” he said, and I started laughing.

“Don’t lie to me,” I said, wanted to roll around the floor laughing because of the excuse he made. Johnny? And a girl? HA HA.

“I really do,” he said defensively.

“Great, then she can help. 10 minutes,” I said and hung up the phone. I sat on the couch downstairs until Johnny finally got here, and he was alone, no girl, “Where’s the girl,” I smirked.

“I made her go home. Last thing I need is to force my date to clean up my retarded friends room,” he rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go,” I said, and led him upstairs. I turned around and didn’t seem him at first, then he appeared in the stairwell with a huge butcher knife, and my eyes got wide.

“If that thing’s still in there, I don’t want to be abandoned on that damn bed with you,” he said, and then I rolled my eyes. It’s funny though, because we did end up stranded on my bed again, the knife somewhere lost in the clothes.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

I went home from the hospital. I was exhausted, and once again, Zacky thought that I was assaulting Harper. She had to do what she had to do, though I was starting to get pissed off at how this was ruining my friendship with the guy I used to call my brother. I can sit here and say that Harper was completely worth it, but fuck, I wasn’t getting to see her because of this. She was only doing it to save her relationship with Zacky. I think it was time that she chose what she fucking wanted, because this was starting to tear me apart. I found myself having stronger feelings for her, maybe more attached. No, I couldn’t think like this. I just fixed things with her again, and the last thing I needed to do was go and ruin it. I had to fix things with Zacky, now. We wouldn’t ever be the same again, I don’t think. Not after all that’s happened. I need to try and talk with him again before this week is over. Not to mention, I was working on some songs for our band. We’ve been holding down shitty jobs to make money, besides doing what we really enjoyed doing, writing and playing music.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I couldn’t believe that for the second time in our lives, Harper and I were not okay with each other. I was only trying to do what I thought was best for all of us. Keeping her on life support was giving us unrealistic hope that she would come around, and it hurt, because the doctor kept telling us that she wasn’t going to make it. I rolled over to look at Jimmy, who was holding me. I didn’t explain what happened, but he sensed that I was very uneasy, and very unhappy about all of this.

“Tell me everything will be alright,” I asked.

“Fair enough,” he kissed my forehead, causing me to smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I put on the right chapter this time. CCCC: