‹ Prequel: Trapped
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Temporary

I'll Show You Just How Much Of A Bitch I Can Be

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I couldn’t find myself able to move as the blood started coming from my nose. My own sister had just punched me in the face because of a decision that if I hadn’t made, the doctors would have. I didn’t move from that spot, until Jimmy appeared above me.

“Um, babe,” he said, “I don’t think you should stay there,” he looked down at me as he was standing right above my head, “And I want to take you home and clean up the blood on your face,” he said as he bent down to help me up. I wasn’t in the mood to object or argue, so I let him carry me out of the white building, and drive me home. Harper had told me that she hated me, well find, if she wants to act like a five year old, two can play at that game. I’ll just show her how much of a bitch I can play. I’m tired of playing the kind-hearted sister that always got pushed around. Now it’s time that I push back. Matt was still at the house with Kellin when we got back, and his eyebrows came together when he saw me.

“What the hell happened to your face,” he asked, examining my red nose, and I scowled at him, “I mean, you look beautiful as always, but, what happened,” he asked as Jimmy led me to the bathroom.

“Harper fucking attacked me,” I exclaimed, getting more pissed off by the second.

“Yeah, I know, I’m kind of tired of her actions lately. Always telling Zacky that I attack her and-“

“What the fuck did you just say,” I couldn’t help but stare at him as the sentenced flowed out of his mouth, and I stared at him with wide eyes. I’m sure Jimmy was doing the same.

“Oh shit,” he said, scratching the back of his neck, “I’ll tell you, but you can’t say anything,” he told me, and I gathered myself, neatly putting my mouth back together, and hitched myself up to the kitchen counter as Jimmy went for the aid supplies, “Not even Jimbo,” he said, and I nodded.

“I promise,” I said. I was really good with my promises, and with secrets.

“Harper and I, we kind of have feelings for each other. We kiss a lot, nothing passed that, and-“

“WHAT,” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Not only was she being a class A bitch, but now she was ruining the friendship Zacky had with Matt.

“You promised not to tell anybody,” he reminded me, and I tried to calm myself.

“Oh, I won’t,” I reassured him, anger boiling.

“Won’t tell anybody what,” Jimmy came back in.

“That Matt has Erectile Dysfunction,” I told him, and the look on Matt’s face was priceless. Jimmy just looked at Matt indifferently.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear any of that,” Jimmy looked like he was trying not to throw up.

“That’s not what we were talking about,” Matt pursed his lips together, “I can get a boner, a very big one,” he kept on, and Jimmy went wide eyed.

“I’ll be right back,” Jimmy ran upstairs, and I heard gagging, and the contents of his stomach flowing into the toilet.

“Here, I’ll clean you up,” Matt grabbed the wash cloth and wet it a little bit before he started wiping the dried blood from my face, “So what happened,” he asked.

“Harper heard my decision to take her off of life support,” I said, flinching as Matt cleaned off a sore spot on my nose. I hoped it wasn’t broken.

“It was only a matter of time before the doctors took her off of it, anyways,” he said, trying to make me feel better.

“I know,” I said sadly.

“All done,” he stepped out from in front of me, and I turned around to see my nose was only slightly pink.

“I’ll be back,” I said as I stormed out of the house, “Tell Jimmy to stay here,” I said before slamming the door. Now that I was all cleaned up, I had to take my anger out, and this time, I was taking it out on the only person I wanted to. Zacky and Harper’s cars were in the driveway, so they were home. I barged in the door, and looked through the bottom floor.

“What the fuck,” I heard Harper say before I heard her and Zacky’s feet came down the stairs. I collided with her, and her face grew in rage at the site of me, “Get the fuck out,” she spat.

“I’m really tired of your shit, Harp. I’m tired of you trying to look badass in front of everybody. I’m tired of you lying, and playing with people’s emotions. I’m sorry that I made the decision to take you off the support. I wanted it to be my decision instead of the fucking doctor’s-“ Harper’s fist started flying, and I actually caught it this time, and threw a punch, hitting her straight in the face.

“God damn it,” Zacky said, as he tried to come in between us, getting a good hit in the eye from Harper. She threw herself on me, landing her fist on my face, and I managed to give her a dead leg, and for the split second she stopped throwing punches at me, I wrapped my hands around her neck, flipping us over so I was on top. She was struggling for breath as Zacky started pulling me off over her. She was staring at me in shock, blood all over her face, and bruises everywhere. I’m sure I looked exactly the same. I spit on her before I shrugged out of Zacky’s grip and walked out of the house like it was nobody’s business.

..::Zacky’s P.O.V::..

I picked Harper up from the ground as she seemed to be in a shocked state. I took her to the bathroom in our room, and placed her on the counter as I grabbed a hand towel, and put it over her nose, putting her head forward. You’re not supposed to put it back because all of the blood goes to the brain, which isn’t good. She started crying suddenly, and I wrapped my arms around her. I didn’t know what exactly she was crying about. Life seeming to become better, then get worse, or the fact that her sister decided to take her off life support, and they got in this huge fight. I don’t blame Parker for what she did. I’d rather it be her decision then some doctor’s, anyways. If I had to try and convince Harper of that, then so be it. All of us were sad that Harper was so far in a coma, Parker and I were the saddest, hell, we got sick from how depressed we were. I let her cry into my arms as she held the towel to her nose, the blood rushing out. I hoped things wouldn’t go on like this. Those two had the closest relationship out of everybody here, and now it’s all falling apart. This was like Matt and I, but he was relentlessly fucking me over, trying to get into Harper’s pants.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

I sat on the bathroom floor, holding my knees up to my chest. I couldn’t get the mental image of Matt having an erection out of my head, and it was driving me up the wall. I didn’t want the image at all. I’ve thrown up twice from the thought, and Matt came in once to check on me. I almost pushed him down the stairs because I was so shaken up. I know that wasn’t what Parker and Matt were talking about, and later on I would have to convince Parker to tell me. They just didn’t have to talk about Matt’s penis. I heard Parker come back in the house, and I emerged from the bathroom.

“Quick, Parks, show me your boo – what the fuck happened,” I stopped midsentence as I saw she came back far more beaten up then in the hospital.

“I gave that cunt what the fuck she deserved,” she said harshly, walking back to the downstairs bathroom. I came downstairs, finding Matt passed out on the couch. I went to Parker as she was wiping her face down, a certain evil in her eyes.

“Don’t you think you guys should end this before it starts,” I asked, softly touching her shoulder.

“This will never end,” she said darkly, and it was starting to freak me out. It was only yesterday that she was laughing and having fun again as we cleaned up the bedroom that she destroyed. We had been engaged for two days now, and the thought of finally making her my wife kept me happy, but I couldn’t see her like this.

“She’s your sister,” I pointed out, grabbing both of her shoulders, and making her face me.

“Not anymore. I hope she ends up in another coma, and doesn’t wake up,” she said, staring at me with a look making me sick to my stomach.

“Please, don’t act like this,” I begged, and she shrugged under my grip. I sighed before I grabbed a diaper bag full of Kellin’s stuff and woke up Matt so we could head off towards his house. I couldn’t be around Parker if she was going to act like this, and there would be no getting through to her. She was down to earth, and caring, but if you broke her down, she was exactly like Harper, just far more evil, sarcastic, rude, and irritable. They weren’t her true colors, but it gave me a reason to always treat her the best I could, not to mention the fact that I was in love with her.

We walked into Matt’s house, and I went to put our stuff upstairs, laying Kellin down on the bed, placing pillows around him so he wouldn’t fall off. He was almost a year old, and he always lit up the room. I was happy that Parker and I had him, and kissed his forehead before joining Matt down in the kitchen where he was having a beer.

“Just, please, man, I really don’t have ED,” Matt went on, and I walked out of the room after grabbing a beer.

“Yeah, fine, you don’t. Please, stop talking about it,” I begged as I plopped down on his couch and flipped through his channels. My phone buzzed, telling me I had gotten a text. I hoped it would be Parker, apologizing, asking me to come back. Instead, it was Zacky, telling me that we needed to fix things between them. We were the closest to the girls, so it was left to us to try and fix this whole mess.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I wanted to kill the little shit. I had a deep knife wound because of him, and all he could do was complain about how he missed his date, and how the girl probably hated him. I wonder if he’s aware that he was more than likely imagining said girl. Garden gnomes can’t have relationships and dates, can they? No, I didn’t think they could. I was wondering how things were going with Parker, of course I couldn’t get my mind off of her. Then again, you don’t see me complaining about how I can’t be with her.

“I need to tell her I’m sorry,” he moaned.

“Shut the fuck up about your imaginary girlfriend,” I spat at Johnny, the handcuff chain rattling as I tried pull on it. This was absolutely ridiculous, “If you hadn’t have thrown me off, we wouldn’t be in this mess,” I told him.

“No, if you learned what the fuck a clothes hamper was, we wouldn’t be in this mess,” he defended.

“I have a clothes hamper,” I pouted.

“You have to take the clothes out and use the washer and dryer, dip shit. You know, those two white boxes in your downstairs bathroom,” he pointed out, and I thought for a second.

“I thought those were for holding toilet paper,” I said, and he sighed.

“Wow, Syn.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, NOW this is posted in it's right place, and should make a LOT more sense reading it this time around.