Status: 8/19/12- Hiatus

Bulletproof Heart

How about a little game of Q & A?

I was trying something new tonight. I had posted a banner stating that I along with a special guest would be on tonight to answer questions from the fans. I hadn’t said who because I honestly hadn’t been sure who I could con into doing. I would have said Mikey hands down because he’s a sweetie who can’t seem to say no to me BUT he was also very shy. But I was pretty sure if I couldn’t get him I could get Ray, another sweetie who was just a really good down to earth person.

The questions were pretty much the same. If they’re really like what you see on video? I f they wear boxer or briefs? Do we really video them 24/7 like it seems like we do? How can I meet them? What’s the next song they’re doing a video for? Questions of that nature. I was enjoying myself; some of these girls were crazy, in a funny way and totally obsessed with the guys.

Frank walked in and I had to excuse myself from chat for a second. The minute I said it was to talk to Frank a million ‘hi Frank!!!!’ lit up the chat window.

“What’s so funny?” He asked sitting down beside me on the bed.

“I’m chatting with some of your fans.” I said pointing at the chat room up on my laptop.

“That’s cool. What are you talking about?”

“You guys. Duh.” I said rolling my eyes.

“You know what I mean.” He said moving so his arm was around my shoulders, his side pressed against mine. “Tell them I said hi.” He said when he read the million ‘hi Frank or hi Frankie’.

I did and the room went crazy. “So how about you talk to them for a little bit? You know like an instant Q & A with the fans?”

He thought about it for a second, playing with my hair as he did. “Yeah sure.”

PruSplender: Okay guys what you’ve all been so patiently waiting for…my special guest…Frank Iero. He doesn’t have a lot of time and I would appreciate if you kept your questions in good taste. There’s a button beside your name with a ? on it. Click on that to let me know you have a question. I will let you know it’s your turn, and please have your question ready. Thanks guys! Now without further ado…Frank Iero.

PruSplender: FrankieFTW please go first! 

The next hour went pretty smoothly without me having to really yell at anyone. Well at least anyone in the chat room, Frank on the other hand was a different story, he started getting frisky. It started out with light caresses on my thigh then moved to kisses trailing up and down my neck. “Frank pay attention!” I hissed as I moved away covering my neck with my hair.

Frank pouted and it was the most adorable thing I had ever seen. “You never let me have any fun.”

I rolled my eyes. “You sure do have selective memory.”

Frank shrugged. “And you work too much. I’m gonna help you with that.” He leaned over cradling the back of my head as he kissed me. His kisses were like drugs, sweet, addictive, controlling. I moaned into his mouth and he took complete advantage of the opening. His tongue swept inside my mouth and our tongues dueled ferociously.

I had forgotten about everything but him until the laptop crashed to the floor. “Oh shit.” I said pulling away from his addictive lips to bend over and grab it.

“Now that’s a nice view.” Frank mumbled and I knew he was staring at my ass.

“Hush it mister they all probably think we died or something.” I said straightening back up and putting the laptop back on my lap. I was kind of right they were talking about if we were still here.

PruSplender: Sorry everyone we had a slight technical difficulty over here. It’s resolved now but Frank’s ADD is kicking in and he has to head out. He wants me to tell you that he had a lot of fun talking to you guys and how awesome you all are. He promised to do another one of these again real soon!

Frank who was reading over my shoulder scoffed. “I did not volunteer to do such a thing.”

“Sure you did.” I said grinning.

He crossed his arms over his chest a brow raised. “When?”

“When you had your tongue shoved down my throat.” I said smiling wider.

“You’re lucky I love my fans.”

“You’re lucky to have them.” I replied smiling sweetly.

“I know.” And the thing is he really meant it. All of the guys were extremely thankful for their fans it wasn’t just something they said like a lot of celebrities. I think that is one of the things that had impressed me the most when I first met them. “So how much longer are you gonna be?”

“About a half hour I think. I’m going to have a discussion about what video they think you guys should do next.”

“Which one would you vote for?”

I sat there thinking about it for a minute. “The Only Hope for Me is You.”

“I’m guessing that one is your favorite.”

“My favorite is actually Sing but you already did a video for that one, Fun Ghoul.” I said his character’s name with a grin because it really did fit him. Frank was hands down the funniest/silliest person I had ever met. Well after meeting Jimmy from Avenged Sevenfold that might not be the case anymore, I think they might just be tied for the title.

Frank laughed a little. “Well let me know what you guys decide. I’d like to know what the fans are feeling and so would the guys I’m sure.”

“Aye, aye, captian!” I said saluting him with a grin.

Frank shook his head laughing at me as he joined everyone else back in the bus. Oh man do I love his laugh not to mention his smile. I’ve got it so bad. I finally closed up the chat room but went straight into ideas for my next blog post. I don’t know how long I worked on it but when I was having trouble keeping my eyes open I shut it down and put it away.

From the amount of noise coming from the other side of the door I could tell you I think everyone including Vi had a little too much to drink. I knew why Vi was drinking, her and Gee had been fighting since the second fake threesome. I swear I was going to have to have a talk with that boy. I thought about joining them until I remembered what happened the ONLY time I had gotten drunk around them. Nope, not happening again.

So instead of going out with everyone I changed into an over sized tee shirt and climbed into the bed. I woke up a little later and realized I wasn’t alone. At some point Frank had gotten into bed and I realized he was a shirt and boxers sleeper. I rolled over and realized he was lying there watching me. “Ummm…how long have you been watching me sleep weirdo?”

“Long enough to know you dream about me.” He said giving me a devilish smile.

“Oh God.” I groaned knowing damn well I talked in my sleep.

“It’s rather adorable if I must say so myself.” He said grinning wider.

“Please don’t.” I mumbled into my hands. “Let’s just go to sleep okay?”

“Do we have to?” He said wiggling his brows at me.

I rolled over so that my back was to him. “Yes we do.”

“Killjoy.” He pouted.

“Yep, that’s me. Now goodnight Frank.”

I wasn’t expecting the arms that were suddenly wrapped around me, pulling me back against him so we were spooning. “Goodnight Pru.” He whispered into my ear before placing a kiss on my neck.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of someone’s arms around me. It had been so long since this had happened I had forgotten how much I liked it. I hated to admit it but it was the best night’s sleep I had gotten in years and when I woke up the next morning I didn’t want to get out of bed. I wanted to stay in Frank’s arms forever.