What Lies Beneath

Best First Date

Evie's POV

I stood in the small kitchen area of the bus as I used my curling wand to curl my hair as Rob was using the bathroom so I had to do my hair in the kitchen; neither Hunter nor Sean had gotten up from bed yet so it was just Rob, Jamie and I who were still on the bus as the Berry brothers had left this morning.

“Evie, do you have to be all girly and do your hair right in the kitchen? I’m sure Rob won’t be much longer, can’t you just wait?” Jamie complained as he walked past me and leaned away from him so the curling wand wouldn’t burn him which just caused me to roll my eyes at him; I had to finish getting ready now as Brian sent me a text message this morning.

“No I can’t wait for Rob to finish with the bathroom, Brian’s taking me out on a date so I have to look extra nice for him” I said to Jamie as I finished curling my hair so I turned the wand off and let it cool down as I sprayed my hair with hair spray so no curls fell out; my makeup and outfit was already done as my boyfriend would be here soon.

“Oh my god, I’m going to die!” Jamie said as he started waving his arms in the air in front of his face as he pretended to choke on the hair spray; I watched him unamused as Jamie held his throat as he continued to complain by fall onto the floor.

“Shut up Jamie, it’s not even that bad. I’m going now so you can die alone” I said to him as I grabbed my handbag which was sitting on the couch before I stepped over Jamie who was now laughing to himself; I yelled out my goodbye’s to Rob who had just stepped out of the bathroom as he finished doing his own hair.

“Hey baby, everything already with Jamie?” Brian asked as he opened the door to the bus and helped me down the stairs as he saw Jamie laying on the floor; I just shook my head as I closed the bus door.

“Don’t even ask about him, can we just go and start out date now?” I asked him as he entwined his fingers with mine as we held hands; Brian nodded as he placed a kiss on the top of my head before he lead me away from the buses and the venue for the concert tonight.

Brian and I walked down the street as I followed him because he hadn’t told me anything that he had planned or where we were going; which was nice because I loved surprises and I trusted him so I knew that he would take me somewhere nice which I’d like.

It only took us about 15 minutes of walking until Brian took me into a restaurant called Babbo which I’d never been to before; Brian spoke to the waitress that took people to their seats as he had reserved a table for us so we told us to follow her as she lead us over to a two seater table in the amazing and elegant restaurant.

“Brian this place is wonderful, it better not be too expensive otherwise I’m paying half of the bill” I told my boyfriend who would never let me pay for a date so he wouldn’t listen to me; I sat down on a wooden chair as the waitress told us about the menu and food before leaving us so we could decide what to order.

“Don’t worry about the price baby, order whatever you like because this is our first date so it’s going to be prefect” Brian said to me as he sat across the table from me as we both looked through the menu and it was so hard to choose a meal because it all sounded so good; Brian ordered our drinks from the waitress before we ordered the main meal that we wanted.

“Good answer but the next date that we go on won’t be as fancy as this one, you won’t be spending all of your money on me Brian” I said to him as he ordered a steak while I ordered a pasta meal and I couldn’t help but look at the price of the food before I chose; I didn’t want Brian to spend heaps of his hard earned money on me.

“I promise to plan a more causal date for next time, just please enjoy this one because I actually put a lot of thought into today” Brian said to me softly as he held my hand in his on the table and I knew coming to a place like this wasn’t in Brian’s comfort zone; the restaurant was quite fancy with snobby or business people coming here frequently.

Brian was more happy going to a pub or even to a diner because he never got judged there with having all of his tattoos; but fancy places like this he never went to because he didn’t have to but also because he knew he wouldn’t be welcomed, which is why he had worn a nice long sleeve button down shirt which covered his tattooed arms.

“Thank you babe, I know how much you don’t want to be here but you came just for me. This will be the best date I’ve ever had” I said to him with a wide smile on my face as he lifted my hand up to his lips as he kissed the back of my hand softly; I knew every date that I’d have with him would be special and perfect because I was spending alone time with him.

“And you’re the best girlfriend I’ve ever had” Brian said with a wide happy smile on his handsome face as his dark brown eyes glowed with happiness; if he was anything like me then this date was a long time coming.

We talked non-stop throughout the whole date even when the delicious food arrived which had been my plan all along because if Brian was talking to me then he wasn’t focused on the stares we were getting; when the bill came Brian quickly picked it up off the table before I could open it to see how much was written on the receipt and I couldn’t see how much money Brian placed inside the black leather folder before the waitress took it away.

Brian and I walked out of the restaurant hand in hand as we headed back to the venue although Brian had told me that our date wasn’t finished just yet; as we walked towards the Avenged Sevenfold bus I noticed that no one else was around.

“Brian, where are we going?” I asked him softly as Brian took me up onto the bus before I was lifted up off my feet and into Brian’s strong muscular arms; a giggle escape past my lips as he carried me bridal style towards the bunk area before he carefully laid me inside his bunk while he crawled over me.

“I just want to spend some alone time with you before you have to leave me and get the venue set up” Brian said to me quietly as I shifted around underneath him just so we could both be comfortable in the small bunk; I watched as he leaned down closer to me before his warm lips pressed against mine for a passionate kiss.

I returned the kiss instantly as I ran my hands up his chest until my fingers tangled themselves in his short dark hair while his hands roamed all over my body; it felt like my skin was on fire from his touch and I yearned to feel his skin against mine so I lifted my hips slightly letting Brian slowly slide my dress up along my body.

It was slightly difficulty for two people to get undressed in a bus bunk with our bodies being so close together but we somehow managed to; I closed my eyes as Brian’s lips trailed down my neck before moving down to the rest of my body as he kissed every spot of my skin that he could reach as his thumbs rubbed the soft skin of my thighs.

Being with Brian in this way was the perfect ending to our first date but I knew after we finished making love that we’d have to start getting ready for the show tonight; which meant the end of our date but I knew Brian well so I knew he’d be planning more dates for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Evie's Outfit

Please Comment!