What Lies Beneath

Apologizing

Evie POV

I walked through the parking lot to where the tour buses were so I could put my toilettes bag away and get into my bunk for the night; I knew I shouldn’t snap at Hunter like I have been doing but I couldn’t help it because I was so worried about Brian figuring out how I felt about him which I never wanted to happen.

I put my duffle bag in the small space under my bunk before I crawled under my blankets so I could just hide from everyone; but I knew my attempts at hiding weren’t going to work because I heard Rob walking onto the bus calling my name out so I knew I wouldn’t be able to hide from him.

“Evie you know you can’t hide from me… what’s going on with you?” Rob asked me softly as he crawled into my bunk with me and closed the curtain that every bunk has for privacy; he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he looked at me.

“I don’t even know Rob, sure I don’t want Brian knowing how I feel about him but it’s not the worst thing to happen if he did. I just miss my Mum” I said to him as I rested my head on his chest as he rubbed my shoulder with his fingers; I always did get homesick at the start and end of tours so the guys usually knew my moods where coming.

“You’re just homesick but you should have a talk with Hunter, she’ll understand and then you two can be friends again” Rob said to me as he held me against his body and rubbed my back to comfort me; I wasn’t got moody when I got homesick but Hunter didn’t know that.

“I want to talk to her and apologize but she most likely hates me now, if I were her then I’d hate me” I said to him as I hated myself for making Hunter feel unwelcome on tour which I never wanted to do; but my emotions got the better of me and I took it out on her because she wanted to help me with Brian.

“She won’t hate you if you explain to her, she’ll understand because she’ll probably go through the same sometime during this tour” Rob said to me lightly as he held me in his arms and I knew he was right; Hunter seem like the type of person to forgive people if she knew the reason why they acted in a certain way.

“I don’t care Hunter, she shouldn’t have been such a bitch towards you” Sean’s voice filled the bus as he walked into the kitchen area with Hunter; it was obvious Sean had taken Hunter’s side which didn’t surprise me.

“Rob no, please don’t do anything…” I trailed off as I tried my hardest to hold onto him so he couldn’t get out of my bunk; but my effort wasn’t enough because it took Rob a couple of seconds to storm through the bus to where Sean was.

“You take that back right now and apologize to Evie, or I will smash your face in” Rob threatened Sean as they stood an inch away from each other; I followed right behind Rob so I saw the shock on Hunter’s face at how the guys were acting.

“I’d like to see you try and I won’t apologize to her, she should be apologizing to Hunter for being such a brat” Sean said as he frowned and got up in Rob’s face which was a bad idea on his part; everything happened in a flash so I didn’t realise Rob had pushed Sean off the bus until it was too late to stop them.

“Sean! Rob! Stop it please!” Hunter yelled at the two men as they laid on the concrete ground and started swinging their fists at each other; I stood there in shock for a few seconds because I’ve never seen either of them like this before and I didn’t like it.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Zacky asked as he ran off the Avenged bus with the guys right behind him as they heard Hunter’s yelling; by now all the crew and the supporting band had stopped whatever they were doing and gathered around.

“Someone break them the fuck up!” Brian yelled as Rob and Sean kept fighting with each other; I rushed over to them and went to pull them apart until I felt two familiar strong arms wrap around my waist and move me so I was behind him, apparently Brian didn’t mean me to break them up.

I watched as Jimmy and Matt broke up the fist fight while holding them apart so another fight didn’t break out; I felt so guilty as I watched Sean walk onto the crew’s bus while Rob walked onto Avenged’s bus because I knew I was the one to cause them to start fighting in the first place.

Next Day

We have a free day so the plan was to do some grocery shopping before we travelled to the next city; Rob, Jamie, Hunter, Sean and I were the ones who had to go do the shopping which I didn’t mind so we split into pairs with Rob with me and Hunter with Sean, while Jamie walked around with both of us.

“Have you talked to Hunter yet?” Rob asked me as he pushed the trolley while I picked out the items that were on the list; we were shopping for Avenged with Hunter and Sean were shopping for the crew but usually when I shopped for Avenged Brian would come with me, but they had a phone interview this morning.

“No not yet, have you talked to Sean yet?” I asked him as we walked down an aisle of fruit and vegetables as I liked the guys to still be healthy on tour; Rob had a black eye and a cut lip and cheek while Sean had a red nose as it bleed last night and a cut on his chin and forehead.

“No not yet… and I don’t plan on talking to him until he apologizes to you, he had no right calling you a bitch or a brat” Rob said to me as we walked over to another aisle so I could get more items off the shopping list; I didn’t really care what Sean called me or what he thought about me.

“Robby you can’t do this just because of what Sean called me, what have we always tried to do on tour?” I asked as I looked up at him for a few second before we walked into the meat aisle; he knew exactly what I was talking about because everyone on tour did this.

“We try not to fight and to be friends with everyone, even if we don’t get along with someone” Rob said to me in a mumble because he knew that both of us hadn’t done what we promised; which meant we had to fix what we started but I knew Rob would take his time.

“Exactly so I’ll talk to Hunter and you’ll talk to Sean, now you get the last few items on the list while I go get some girly stuff” I said to him with a smile on my face when Rob pulled a face at me but every girl needs monthly products; I walked through the store until I found the beauty aisle but I also found Hunter.

“Um… hi Hunter… look before you say anything I just want to say sorry, for how I was acting and what I said to you yesterday” I said to her softly once I walked over to her and started picking out the items that I needed; while Hunter did the same so we’d have a supply ready.

“I forgive you Evie but I was only trying to help, I didn’t mean anything else by it. But why did you get so moody at me?” Hunter asked me as she turned to face me and I knew my reason was petty and stupid; so I felt bad about telling her the truth and why I blamed her for something she didn’t mean.

“On every tour I get homesick at least twice and when I do I tend to get moody and grumpy, I’m homesick now so that’s why I was such a bitch to you” I explained to Hunter who in turn started laughing; I just looked at her in confusion because I was expecting her to yell at me or something.

“That’s fine Evie I understand but you could have just told me, I could have helped you instead of talking to Brian” Hunter said to me still laughing as she pulled me into her arms for a hug which I gratefully returned; I felt so much better now that I had explained everything to her because I usually don’t snap at people that badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Evie's Outfit

Please Comment!