Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

“and then Jack tripped on the stairs and hit three people! Of course all of them were in lion clan, so they chased him all the way into the woods.” Mitch told the story, “He was too busy running to notice that there was a pond right in front of him and he ran right into it! The lions were laughing so much and decided that Jack punished himself, so they just let him go.”

Mitch and I were cracking up by the end of the story. I was honestly holding my stomach from the amount of laughing I was doing. Jack stayed in his seat looking very un-amused.

“It’s not funny! I smelt like crap for three days! I was going on a date the next day!” Jack crossed his arms.

“I don’t know, it sounds pretty funny to me.” I continue to laugh until I notice something hit my head. Lying on the ground was a cute little cat stuffed animal.

“What the hell?” I giggled.

“Did you just throw Mr. Cuddles?!” Mitch stopped laughing and his face became panicked.

“So what if I did?” Jack smirked.

“Well,” Mitch got off of his bed and walked over to Jack and me, “If you did, I would have to do this!

Mitch jumped on Jack and just continuously bouncing up and down on him.

“Get off of me!” Jack screamed under his friend.

“What’s the magic word?!” he asked.

“Please!”

“Wrong!” Mitch yelled.

“What the hell? Ummm,” Jack thought for a second, “I will call Louis and tell him you are beating me up?”

Mitch stopped bouncing, “You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, but I think I would.” A sudden smirk appeared on his face.

“Well I don’t think you would. I am not moving from this spot.”

“Fine, whatever you say.” Jack started to hit the wall behind him with his hand, “Louis!!!!!!!”

“No!” Mitch screamed and jumped up and off of his roommate.

“Who is Louis?” Just as I asked this the door of our room flung open.

The guy was definitely over six feet tall. He had obviously been getting ready to sleep considering he was only wearing sweatpants. His hair was brunette and a bit shaggy. His eyes…well they were kinda amazing. They were a grey blue color and anyone could get lost in them.

“Jack what do you want?” The man named Louis asked.

Jack pointed at Mitch and whined, “Your boyfriend was beating me up!”

Mitch suddenly looked terrified. Louis slowly walked over to him and looked down.

“You beat up Jack?” He smiled.

“Yes.”

“Well I am slightly proud of you, but every time I come over here when he is picking on you, I have to punish him and I don’t believe it would be very fair if you didn’t get the same treatment.”

“No!” Mitch protested, but as he did, his boyfriend threw him over his shoulder and over to Mitch’s bed. As soon as he put Mitch down he started to tickle him with no mercy.

“So, I’m guessing that Louis is Mitch’s boyfriend. I have also concluded that you beat up Mitch on a regular basis.” I say.

“Very smart.” Jack smiles, “Louis’ room is right next door so, whenever you need any help, you can just bang on the wall.”

Louis stopped tickling Mitch and gave him a small kiss.

“Sorry.” He smiled down.

“This is so not fair. When you tickle Jack it’s because he is harassing your boyfriend, but why on earth would you help him!?” Mitch pouted.

“Aweee, your so cute.” Louis smiled before attacking Mitch’s lips with his own.

“Get used to it,” Jack said, “They do this a lot.”

“I think it’s cute.” I smiled.

Soon after I said this, the boys stopped kissing and they both stood up. Louis walked over to me.

“So, you’re the new kid? Nice to meet you, I’m Louis. As you can tell I’m his boyfriend.” He smiled and pointed.

“I’m Munro.” I managed to say. I hate meeting new people, so I tend to be a bit quiet until I get to know the person.

“Well, since I’m already here, and it’s about one in the morning, can I just sleep in here?”

A smile played on Mitch’s lips and he ran over and hugged him, “Yes! You can sleep in my bed with me!”

I giggled at them. They were kind of adorable together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thank you for all of the readers :] 12 Subscribers! Damn! hehe... anyways comment if you have any feedback and subscribe if you like it (I'm guessing if you have already read to this chapter you are subscribed though...)
Thank you to....

Derek Fitz
forever;yours

for feedback and pure thrustasticness (yes, that is my favorite word... expect to see it more)

~shotinthedark705~