Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

“Boys, raise your glasses, Girls, shake those... (Get up, get up, get up!) We're the party, you're the people; let's make this night a classic. We play, you move (Come on let me hear you!) We're the party, you're the people, and this is how we, this is how we do.”

Louis, Jack, Mitch, and I all danced around our small room singing along to All Time Low’s song “This is How We Do.”

We have been having a little party for about two hours now. This all started because I was listening to my iPod. My roommates asked what I was listening to, and when I told them Blink 182, they immediately stole my iPod and put it in one of their speakers. After about ten minutes of jamming out to multiple bands, Louis came running in. He had heard his favorite song playing through the wall and decided it was time to “get the fucking party started!” as he said.

The song quietly faded out and the next song came on. Sadly for us, it was “Candles” by Hey Monday. Usually, I would love to listen to this song, but it is way too slow to dance to.

Mitch stopped his wild dancing and said, “Wow, that was a bummer, but I love this song so we can’t change it.”

“Well, how about we play truth or dare?” I suggested.

“YES!” Louis screamed, “Everyone sit! There are no rules and we will go in a circle to see who goes next. If you refuse to answer a question you have to do a dare and vice versa if you refuse a dare. Mitchy is first!”

“Did you seriously just call me Mitchy?” He giggled, “Well that was kind of cute! And I’m going with truth.”

Jack scoffed, “So boring! Alright, out of Munro, Louis, and me who would you fuck, who would you marry, and who would you kill?”

“Dammit. Uh I would definitely marry Louis, because well, I love him. I would kill you Jack, you had to see that one coming,” everyone laughed a bit at this, even Jack, “And I guess I would fuck Munro, I mean, he is gay and he is kind of adorable! He is like a little kitty!”

“Why the hell does everyone call me a kitty? Oh and I am totally honored that you would fuck me, Mitch.” I say with a wink. Again, everyone laughs because it is clear that I am joking.

“Alright, Jack, it’s your turn.” Louis stated.

“Dare! Bring it on you fuckers!” He yells.

“Fine,” Louis smiles, “I dare you to let Munro sit on your lap and hold your hand for the rest of the night.”

“Get over here Munro!” Jack grabs my waist and pulls me over to him. He places me on his lap and intertwines our hands.

Well this is slightly awkward. I could feel my face heating up, but yet I was still laughing at my stupid friends.

“Okay Munro, truth or dare?” One of the boys asks me.

“Hmmm, dare.” I smile.

“Hmmm let me think,” Mitch says as he crawls over to Louis and asks something. Louis nods his head and then draped his arm over his boyfriends shoulder.

“Okay Munro, this dare is going to take some serious guts, are you up for it?” Louis asks.

“I can handle anything you throw at me.”

“Glad to hear it,” Mitch gives me an evil smile, “You know Shayne Allstaire right? The tiger who looks like he is always going to kill someone?”

I slowly nod my head.

“Well, tomorrow after history of shifters, I dare you to go up to him, grab his crotch, kiss him on the cheek, and then run for your fucking life.”

I hesitate for a second before agreeing to the dare. Shayne was going to be pissed at me for doing this to him, oh well, he will get over it. We played a few more rounds of the game until we decided that we needed to get to bed. I lay down and thought about what I was going to have to do tomorrow.
----------
I woke up and my eyes were fucking burning. I quickly shot up out of bed and remember that I never took my contacts out last night. FUCK! I run over to my dresser and rummage through it. There was not a single pair of contacts left, and I was blind without them. I slowly open one drawer and pull out the one thing that will help. My glasses.

Of course my glasses were the huge nerdy ones. They had big black rims and looked a bit like the new 3D glasses you could get at the movies. After I put my glasses on, I can see again. I quickly get changed and at that moment Mitch comes into the room.

“Hey dude we have to get go- are you wearing glasses?” He tilts his head to the side.

“Yah,” I say a bit embarrassed, “I forgot to take my contacts out last night.”

“Oh, well they look hot. You should wear them more often,” he smiles, “we should seriously get going though, class is going to start soon.”

The two of us quickly make our way to the History building and go to our usual seats in the back. I sit there for a moment as Mitch goes over my dare with me until Shayne walks in. Wait, was he holding someone’s hand? A girls too? They even had matching hair! What the hell? I though we kind of had a thing going on. I guess he must have just been lonely the other night. What ever, they can both go to hell together. Well now I want to do the dare so that he can be embarrassed in front of his new girl toy. I feel my eyes start to sting, but I ignore it and pull out my notebook.
---------
At the end of class Mitch tells me that he is going to go with me to make sure I do the dare. I quickly get out of my seat and he follows. I see Shayne walking out of the room with the girl, so I quickly call after him.

“Shayne!” I scream.

“What?!” He snaps before turning around and seeing me, “Oh hey Munro! I would like you to meet my sist-”

I cut him off by planting a kiss on his lips. I know it was supposed to be on the cheek, but I don’t care. After the kiss, I quickly grab his junk. I hear a low moan and then I grab Mitch’s hand and run. The entire time we are running, we can’t stop laughing. Shayne’s face was priceless!

“That was amazing!” he manages to say between laughs, “and even better, I got it all on camera!”

He holds up a small camera and shows me the video. Damn, Shayne looked hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Munro hehehe. so anyways thanks
Derek Fitz
haileywasherex33
forever;yours
Dallas Green
vampirelover67
for all commenting! So i changed Munros and Jacks pictures... go check them out :p hehe oh and I have decided that I am going to ask you guys for something! Im going to be adding another character soon and i want you to help! If anyone is interested comment by saying a name, gender, and what ever else you want to add :] The character may not be a huge part, but they will be in it :] Im going to pick one of your people... that is if anyone actual does it haha

~Shotinthedark705~