Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

Shayne’s cheeks got extremely red when I asked him if I could shower with him.

“Relax,” I laughed, “I’m kidding. No offence to you, but I don’t tend to take showers with people that I barley know.”

“Well, we have kissed twice now, you have grabbed my dick once, and you have offered to give me a blow job. I think we know each other well enough at this point.” He smiled.

My jaw dropped.

“Okay, we have only kissed once, and it was a little peck, I grabbed ‘it’ on a dare, and I have never offered to give anyone a blowjob!”

“Well, you did stick your tongue down my throat last night and when I finally got you into my bed, you asked if I wanted you to blow me.” He had a smug look on his face.

“That did not happen.” I said in disbelief.

“Oh, but you did!” a boy with bright green hair exited the bathroom.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Asher, Shayne’s new roommate. We met last night.”

“I’m so sorry if I sexually harassed you too.”

“Ha! Don’t worry; you didn’t do anything to me. Well, besides tripping me.” He laughed.

“I tripped you?” He nodded his head, “Sorry man.”

“It’s all good! By the way, you two are adorable together.” He smiled.

“Oh, we aren’t together.” I say awkwardly.

“Well not yet, but you will be soon. Drunk words are just sober thoughts, and after last night it is clear that you want Shayne.”

Well this was an awkward conversation, I decided to change the topic away from myself, “Shayne, your dick is still hard!”

Ohmygod. Why did I have to say that? I could have said anything, but noooooo, I say the most awkward thing possible. Shayne’s cheeks became bright red again as he rushed into the bathroom.

“So,” Asher says, “You’re a jaguar?”

I nod my head slowly. He was going to kill me for being friends with Shayne.

“That’s so cute!” he squeaked.

As he said this I instantly grab my head. It hurt like a bitch,

“Wow. You were really drunk last night weren’t you?” He asks a bit quieter this time.

“I guess so. Ugh my head is pounding!” I complain.

“I should probably bring you back to your room.” He says. I nod my head slightly and we walk out of the room. Most of the way, we walk in silence with the exception of a few awkward comments. When we get into the building, I lead the way to my room.

“Uh, my friends and I usually go out to lunch together, you can come if you want,” I offer.

His face brightens up, “I would love to! I don’t have any friends besides Shayne and Liza so it would be awesome to meet some new people.”

“Okay.” I’m still unsure as to why he is being so nice. He is a tiger and I’m just a jaguar! He shouldn’t be so welcoming if he cares about his social standings at all.

I reach into my pocket to get my key, but soon discover that I do not have it. I knock on the door, but there was no answer. They were probably sleeping in Louis’ room or something, so I walk over there and knock. Still nothing!

“Where are they?!” I yell before really feeling the after effects of alcohol.

First, my head starts to pound. I grab my head, but realize that it isn’t the only thing bothering me. I feel more noxious than I have in my entire life.

“You don’t look so good. You feel okay?” Asher asks.

“No.” I state plainly.

“Okay well, you definitely need to go back to sleep. Do you want to go back to my room and sleep in there?”

“I-I think I should sit down.” I lean against the wall and slowly slide down.

“Okay well I think I should go find your roommates so they can open the door for you.” He says, “What are their names?”

“Um, well Jack and Mitch are my roommates, but Louis has a key too. They should all be together wearing black and the same pendant as me.” I hold the necklace out for him to see.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can.” He says before quickly running off.

I put my head on the wall, but soon realize that only makes the pain even harsher. The fans above me are making a small buzzing noise that sounds like mosquitos circling around my brain.

Never. Drinking. Again.

I close my eyes and put my hood on to try to keep the bright light out, but the noise around me doesn’t stop. I sit there for what seems like forever, until I hear someone coming down the hallway. I look up expecting to see my roommates, but instead, I see someone that I never expected to see in the jaguar housing.

Tommy was walking down with a few of his friends. They were all laughing and carrying bags that seemed to be full of spray paint and toilet paper. I try to ignore them and become invisible, but that clearly didn’t work.

“Hey Tommy, is that the kid you almost killed?” One boy asked as they all stopped around me.

“Yah, that’s the fucker. What are you doing sitting in the hallways?” He kicks me in the leg as he talks.

“Better question,” I say, “What are you doing in our house?”

“You’ll see.” One of them says.

“So Munro, I don’t think we ever finished our little fight,” Tommy gave me a smug smile.

“Please, just go away.” I beg.

“I don’t think so, kitty cat.” Tommy used the nickname given to me by Shayne.

“Don’t call me that.” I growled.

“Well, why don’t you make us? Shift and we will finish what we started. We will leave you alone as long as you fight just once.”

“I can’t.” I whisper under my breath.

“What was that kitty? You’re going to have to speak up.”

“I can’t!” I yell hopping that they would feel pity and leave me alone. They all laugh at this.

“You hear that boys? Can’t even fight for himself. Such a tragedy,” Tommy now grabbed me by my arm and jerked me up, “Well if he can’t fight what should we do to him?”

They all screamed out suggestions such as beat me up, strip me and tie me to the flag pole, and steal my clothes and make me streak across campus.

“Those are all excellent suggestions, but I think we could do better, much better. Hey Jason, give me your scarf,” The boy handed Tommy his scarf and they immediately tied it around my eyes. Well at least the light wasn’t bugging me anymore….

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted off the ground and placed over someone’s shoulder.

“Put me down!” I screamed.

“We will soon enough!” Tommy laughed.

I had no way of telling where we were going except for some noises. At first, I heard people talking, and then I could hear the snapping of twigs. We were in the forest. Where the hell could they possibly be taking me?! They seemed to be running for a very long time in confusing patters so that I wouldn’t be able to tell what way we were going at all.

I felt them start to slow down and whisper something to each other, but besides that, there was nothing. The one that was holding me up slowly picked me off his back, but when I thought he was going to put me down, he threw me into the air. I expected to land with a loud thud on the cold hard ground, but instead there was a splash. I knew instantly that I was thrown into the freezing pond. I ripped off the scarf from my eyes to see that all of the boys (now turned into tigers) had retreated back to the school.
“Cowards!” I scream at the top of my lungs.

I slowly swim to the shore and pick myself up. The fact that it was snowing made my already cold and wet clothes feel even colder. My black sweatshirt, black pants, and grey shirt were sticking to my skin and making me incredibly uncomfortable. I pulled my black skeleton gloves out of my pocket and put them on. Of course they were soaked too but I just ignored it. Looking around I noticed that I was farther into these woods than I have ever been. It had to be past seven at night judging on the darkness that surrounded me. I start to walk in the direction that I think the school is in. It will be late by the time I get back, so I should start my journey now.

I officially hate Silver Creek Academy’s students more than I hate my own father. Wait- I take that back, he is the reason that I lost the only person that I have ever loved, my mother

She was the only person I had in my life! When my dad had “trained” me not to shift, he really made it so that I couldn’t control my shifting and when I am able to shift, I’m not able to control myself. Most of the time when I do shift, it’s out of anger.

That day, my dad had told my mom and me that he had some big news after dinner. He was so happy all day long, and that was very unusual. He didn’t say anything against me, and he didn’t hurt me in any way. When dinner came around, we all sat around the table in complete silence just waiting for him to talk. After we ate, he told us to go into the living room, and so we did. I still remember the conversation as if it had just happened.

~~~
”So Munro, I have been doing some research recently and I have finally found a school that would be great for you!” He said cheerfully.

“Dad, I like it where we are. I don’t want to leave.”

“Well I want you to leave, so you’re going to.” He had no walked over to where I was sitting and told me to stand, “I have your bags all packed, and tomorrow you will be picked up to go to Silver Creek Academy!”

“What?” I practically hissed as I jumped out of my seat, “I am not going there. Jaguars get eaten alive there!”

“Well, that’s too bad. You should have thought of that before you became a filthy monster. The only problem with this is that I would have you here when I feel like taking my anger out on someone.”

I scoffed at him, “Well doesn’t that just suck for you?”

“Eh,” He shrugged his shoulders, “I have your mother. Now when I beat someone, I can also have sex! Think of how great that will be!”

I looked at my mom and she looked horrified.

“You’re not going to touch her. I’m not leaving her with you.”

“Oh yes, you are,” my dad grabbed me by the arm. I quickly shook him off and for the first time, I punched him in the face. He kneeled on the ground and held his bloody nose.

“Mom! We need to get out of here,” I yell as I grab her hand and head for the door. We don’t make it very far before he gets back up and blocks the exit.

“That was a mistake,” he said before grabbing her by her hair and dragging her to the other side of the room. He threw her to the floor before he started to kick her.

“Mommy!” I screamed before I start to shift into my jaguar form.

I run over to the two and tackle him off of her. He starts to scream for help, but my claws hit his left cheek causing a deep gash.

“Munro!” my mom tried to pry me off of the monster, “Stop!”

I got distracted by her and turned. I looked deep into her eyes, but before I knew it, I heard my dad screaming behind me. I turn to see that he had grabbed his gun from the cabinet and now had it aimed directly at me. I quickly duck out and move to my right, but I certainly didn’t know what was about to happen.

My mom was standing in the path of the monster. He was so blinded with furry that he didn’t even notice that I had moved. Before she could even register what to do, he pulled the trigger and a bullet went through her chest. She started to bleed immediately, and collapsed to the floor. His eyes widened and he knelt down beside her.

The last words that were able to escape her lips were, “I’m so sorry Mun-”

She couldn’t even finish the statement before the life was sucked out of her. My dad started to scream.

He said, “This is entirely your fault! If you didn’t shift this wouldn’t have happened!”

I slowly shifted back to my human self. There were pools of tears streaming down my face. I didn’t have a chance to think of what to do next, I just ran out the door and away from that place.

I had just gotten my mother killed.

When I was in New York I was able to watch some news reports about the shooting. They had arrested my dad for it. They should have arrested me. I was the one truly at fault.
~~~

I started to feel my eyes water as I walked through the dark and cold woods by myself. At this point it was probably around ten. There was no point in continuing to walk in the dark. I have never been good at directions, and if I continue I will most likely get more lost than I already am.

I find a nice tree and curl up in a ball beneath it. This was going to be a long night full of restless sleep, bad dreams, and freeing weather. How fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
i almost slapped MIssJaneWrites after i read her chapter... Munro is innocent! he is not that horny! haha well thanks for reading! You got to find out about Munros mommy :[
anyways... thanks for commenting!

Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd

See yall soon:]

~Shotinthedark705~