Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

I woke up in Shayne’s arms like usual. I quickly yawn and stretch a little before I turn my head to look at his alarm clock. Hmm 1:30. OH SHIT! ITS 1:30! I quickly jump out of the bed and run over to Asher’s bed. I grab his shoulders and start to shake him.

“Ash!” I yell, “Wake up! We’re late for the meeting!”

“What are you talking about?” He grumbles as he rubs his eyes. At this point both of the boys are awake from my yelling.

“We are supposed to meet Louis, Mitch, and Jack at the head masters office!”

“Oh shit! That’s today?!” He suddenly jumps out of bed and runs to his dresser. I quickly ask if I can borrow some clothes and the two of us get dressed.

“Why am I awake?” Shayne asks groggily.

“We need to go somewhere; you can stay here if you want.”

“Nah. I have nothing else to do,” he gets up and throws on some clothes. I grab my glasses and the three of us start to run towards the head masters building.

“Why the fuck are we going to see the head master?” Shayne asks clearly upset.

“We are asking him permission to do something,” I say before throwing the doors open and walking up to his secretary, “Hey, we are here for the meeting with the head master.”

“Oh yes, you are fifteen minutes late, but go ahead in.”

The three of us slowly make our way to his office and walk in. Jack was in the middle of saying something when the head master cut him off.

“Well hello there boys. Wait, Shayne? Why are you here?” The head master asks.

“I have no fucking clue. And even if I did know, I wouldn’t tell you.” Shayne narrows his eyes.

“I’m sure your mother taught you better manners than that. Now Jack,” he turned to face him again, “I honestly don’t think that any of the jaguars could be trusted enough to be able to do something like this. Maybe if you were a higher clan, but that just isn’t the case here.”

“But we would have Asher, and he is a part of the tiger clan. We honestly wouldn’t do anything to anyone else,” Jack pleaded.

“I just don’t think this is a good idea. The tigers just vandalized your building, and you may want to get revenge, and we can’t have that happening so close to our Winter Banquet,” he said as he looked down at some papers.

My face instantly dropped when he said this. I was actually looking forward to this. It would definitely be the most fun I have had since I got here. I could see Shayne looking at me from the corner of his eye and he clearly didn’t want to see me upset so I tried my best to give him a smile. It turned out just to be a halfhearted smile, but at least I tried.

“Sir,” Shayne said, “I honestly don’t even know what this meeting is about, but I can assure you that none of them would do anything against anyone else.”

“Well I can’t exactly trust your judgment,” the head master said. There was a silence in the room and then Shayne sighed and closed his eyes.

“I will make a little deal with you. If you let them do whatever the hell they are here for right now, I will be with them when they are doing this thing and I will go to your stupid banquet and behave. I won’t do anything to embarrass you. This is the least you could do for me.” Shayne said. I could tell it pained him to say this so I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers through his. He looked down at his hand and then up at me and smiled.

The head master looked shocked at the fact Shayne said this and that we were holding hands, “Well I suppose if you do this I will let them have their little “war” or whatever they called it. I’m glad to see you’re finally growing up. I knew I raised you to be a mature adult that is capable of compromise,” He smiled.

“You didn’t raise me,” Shayne said before walking out of the room. I was still holding his hand and it didn’t seem like he was going to let me go, so I followed. We sat outside of the office in complete silence for a few more minutes before my friends finally walked out. All of them were jumping around and had huge smiles on their faces.

“He said yes!” Jack screamed, “Shayne, if I didn’t hate you so much and if I was gay, I could kiss your right now!”

“Thanks man,” Louis said.

“Yah, sure, now does anyone what to tell me what I just agreed to doing with you people?”

Mitch opened his mouth to talk, but I cut him off, “No one tell him! Let’s go back to the room and show him,” I smiled before getting up and running towards the dorms.

Everyone followed me, and when we got into our room Jack went over to his bed and pulled out the package he had gotten yesterday. He pulled out six paintball guns, masks, bandanas, vests, and Rockstar energy drinks. I quickly grabbed two of the drinks and chugged them down.

“Whoa,” Shayne picked one up, “Where the hell did you get all of this stuff?”

“My mom sent it over,” Jack smiled, “Okay, there will be two teams. Team crap is Mitch, Louis, and Asher. Team thrustastic is Munro, Shayne, and me.”

“I don’t remember agreeing to that name,” Mitch said.

“Well too bad! It’s my stuff so I get to pick the names!” Jack stuck out his tongue and gave everyone equipment, “Crap gets the red bandanas and thrustastic gets the black.”

As everyone put on their bandanas, I just looked at mine and then at everyone else. I walked over to the closet that I shared with my roommates and shut the doors behind me. This was definitely not a walk in closet, but it would have to do. I pulled a string and the lights turned on. Through the small door I could hear everyone asking what I was doing, but I just ignored them. I put on my favorite black skinny jeans, sweatshirt, hat, and convers before I tied the bandana around my mouth and jumping out of the closet.

“The key to paintball is being completely stealth. If no one can see you, than no one can hit you. Can you see me right now?” I asked before hiding behind Shayne, “CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?!

Everyone was silent for a moment, but suddenly bursted out into laughter. Shayne pulled me onto his lap and smiled at me.

“Quoting Jack Barakat are we?” he laughed.

“Fuck yah!” I screamed before jumping up and grabbing my gun, vest, and mask. I quickly put them on before yelling, “Lez go fuckers!”

As I ran out the room I could faintly hear one of them scream, “Someone is crazy when they are hyper.” I stopped in my tracks and ran back in. “You know it!” I screamed before running back out.

I made it to the edge of the woods before everyone else and waited for them patiently. Shayne was the first one to get here and he walked up to me.

“We need to get you some more energy drinks. You’re fucking adorable.” He smiled.

Everyone else made their way over to us and I quickly pulled off my mask and moved my bandana away from my mouth. I grabbed Shayne by the back of his neck and attached my lips to his. I heard someone clear their throat, but I just kept on kissing Shayne. Damn he was good at this. I pulled away and put my mask and bandana back on.

He stood there smiling like an idiot before finally saying, “Whoa. Yah, you need more energy drinks. That was awesome.”

“If you want more of my sexiness you need to find me!” I said before running into the woods and starting the game.

Everyone was too shocked by my actions to even more so I had a good head start. I ran over to my favorite tree and climbing up as high as I could

“Good to see you Freddy,” I smiled and patted on the trees trunk. I saw everyone running into the woods in different directions. Asher was the closest target, and his hair made him incredibly easy to see. I pulled at the trigger on my gun and shot him multiple times.

“Ah!” he screamed and ran in the other direction. I snickered to myself and found my next target. Louis was sneaking up behind Shayne.

“Oh hell no!” I screamed before shooting him a few times. Shayne must have heard me screaming because shortly after I started to shoot Louis, he joined in. Louis ran as fast as he could and Shayne just stood there laughing to himself.

“Thanks Kitty!” he yelled in no general direction. I smiled before going back to shooting people. This was the best hiding spot ever.

“I’m the king of the world!” I yelled down at the other boys. When I realized how loud I was I quickly covered my mouth with my hands. I prayed that no one heard me, but clearly someone did. I heard someone climbing up Freddy.

“No one climbs Freddy but me!” I yell before I shoot randomly.

“Kitty! Hold your fire! It just me!” Shayne yelled.

I let him climb the rest of the way up and when he was a branch lower than me I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. I pulled down my bandana and smiled at him.

“Thanks for saving me Kitty,” he smiled and gave me a hug

“No problem,”

“So, I found you, does that mean I get another kiss?” he asks and puckers up.

I gave him a quick peck, “Happy?”

“Very,” He smiles, “But I would be much more happy if I could call you my boyfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like most of this chapter makes no sense, but whatever haha
Comment and subscribe!
thanks to...
Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd
Follow.Your.Dreams.
graceful swans;
vampirelover67
(if i forgot to add anyone that commented please tell me)

See yall soon!

~shotinthedark705~