Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

I looked at Munro, waiting for his answer. It seemed like an eternity before he finally responded.

“I-uh-I well…” He stuttered out, his cheeks flushing fire hydrant red.

“Munro if you want to say yes just say it” . I whispered to him.

His beautiful golden brown kitten eyes opened even wider, mouth hanging open. He sat there for a few moments just staring at me with his eyes wide open.

I was just waiting, I didn’t know what to say or do. I couldn’t tell if Munro planned on answering me or not, he was just staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes. It seemed like time was dragging on and on, and I couldn’t take it. If he really liked me he would have said yes by now. I started to inch my way away from Munro, intending to head down, and mope in my bedroom.

“Wait! No!” Munro all but shrieked, launching himself at me. Of course he had forgotten that we were sitting on a tree branch, and that really wasn’t his best plan. We were tumbling through the air, falling quickly from our perch.

We were going to get hurt if a miracle didn’t happen, and there was no way I was letting my kitten get hurt. I felt my body shifting, twisting into a tiger. I landed swiftly on the ground, sitting up and catching Munro in-between my large paws. I set him down gently, and shifted back into myself.

I didn’t even have a second to catch my breath before Munro had launched himself at me again. He pounced on me, legs wrapping around my waist, arms locking around my neck, lips smashing against my own. It took a minute for my brain to register what was going on, before I came to my senses and started kissing him back, winding my own arms under his thighs so that he wouldn’t fall out of my grasp. I don’t know how long we stood like that, just kissing, but let me tell you, I wouldn’t have been sorry if it never ended. But of course, breathing became a necessity.

“Of course I will be your boyfriend you idiot.” He said, punctuating his announcement with a kiss. “I”-kiss-“wouldn’t”-kiss-“dream”-kiss-“of”-“saying”-“no!”

I giggled laughed at the adorable boy in my arms.

“But I have a few conditions for you Shaynie” he began, “I wanna kiss every morning when I wake up, and one when I to bed. And I wanna… I wanna… I want lots of energy drinks, and more of these wars, and oooh Shaynie I wanna make out. But what I want most is… I-I-I want you to behave at the banquet like you promised. Cuz, cuz, I wanna have more of these awesome wars, and I wanna be able to act like Jack Barakat more cuz he’s awesome!” Munro rushed out.

I grinned down at him.

“Alright then, you can have kisses every morning and every night for as long as you want. And you can have energy drinks whenever you want because you’re fuckin’ adorable when you’re hyper. And seriously? You never have to ask to make out with me. And behave at the banquet? Only for you kitten.” I stated, looking at my sweet little kitten.

“Good. Now, I’m sleepy. My boyfriend should definitely carry me back to his dorm, and snuggle with me all night.” Munro said in a little voice.

Instead of responding I spun Munro around in my arms so that I was carrying him bridal style. I looked around noticing that all of the other boys had disappeared. Instead of worrying about them, I headed straight back to my dorm with my beautiful boyfriend in my arms.

It feels so good to call him my boyfriend.
*****
I woke up the next morning to a set of lips littering kisses all over my face, down my jaw, and along my neck.

I growled and rolled over, easily pinning Munro underneath me.

“Well good morning to you too, my kitten” I whispered.

“Ahem, I believe that you have a duty to fulfill sir.” Munro stated with a smirk.

“I do? Oh what could it be?” I joked, looking at Munro with a grin.

I didn’t even get to finish my statement before there was a pair of lips attacking my own. Munro had sat himself down on my lap, kissing me roughly.

“Whoa there kitten. Now that’s what I call a good wakeup call” I grin.

We get out of my bed, intending to get ready for class. I head into my closet to pull out some clothes to wear for the day. I slip on a red v-neck, and a pair of black skinny jeans, slipping on my red converse. When I came back out, (hehe came out), Munro was sitting on my bed waiting for me.

“You look hot.” He stated bluntly. I grinned down at him, and then realized that he wouldn’t have anything to wear. I put up one finger, signaling for Munro to wait, and then retreated into my closet.

When I came back out of the closet (oh the irony), I tossed a red v-neck of mine to him, and pointed to the black skinny jeans he had been wearing yesterday.

“This will work for today, but you’re gonna need to wear something a little bit nicer to the banquet tonight.” I say to Munro.

I turn away as he changes, and have to put my hand over my eyes to prevent myself from peeking at him. What? Don’t give me that look, he’s beautiful.

As soon as Munro was done changing he told me I could turn around. I just couldn’t help the grin that spread over my face when I saw Munro wearing my clothes. He was so tiny! The red shirt was practically falling off of his shoulder.

I strolled over to him, and placed his glasses on his face.

“So fuckin’ cute” I whispered, leaning in to kiss him. The kiss started gentle, but then I felt Munro’s tongue poking at my lips, trying to pry them open.

“Maybe, maybe we should skip first period! We could just stay here and makeout?” Munro asked me.

I looked around the room noting that Asher wasn’t here, he must have slept over in Munro’s room. Well since he wasn’t here there was definitely no reason to turn down a makeout session with a beautiful boy-my beautiful boy.
*****
I looked at myself in the mirror, deciding that I looked decent enough.

I was wearing black skinny jeans with a purple button up, and skinny black tie. I had my signature purple converse on, and had switched my black lip rings for silver to match the required tiger pendant necklace.

I was just about ready for this stupid banquet. All I needed now was my date.

I grinned over at Asher who was sitting on his bed watching me.

“I look good right?” I asked him.

Asher laughed, his bright green head bobbing up and down. “You look like a cocky bastard. A very nice looking cocky bastard though.”

“Why thank you. You don’t look half-bad yourself asswipe.” I said with a grin at the green haired boy.

With one final look in the mirror, I decided that I was ready to go. Asher and I were about to head out the door, when it flew open.

Liza was standing in the doorway looking, well gorgeous. She was wearing a light purple strapless dress, with black roses stitched along the sides, and black heels. Her purple hair was in a messy bun that only she could pull off.

“So ready to go yet you crazy fuckers?” she shrieked, grabbing onto both of our hands and dragging us down the hall towards Munro’s room.

Without even knocking, she just pulled the door open, barging in.

“Let’s get a move on losers!” she shouted, scaring the shit out of Jack, Louis, and Mitch (who was sitting in Louis’ lap).

Just then, Munro walked out of the bathroom.

I’m pretty positive that my jaw dropped to the floor.

Munro pranced over to me, and planted a kiss on my lips- much to the delight of everyone else in the room, who began whooping and whistling.

“You look gorgeous” I whispered against his lips, pulling back to take in his outfit again.

He was wearing black skinny jeans that were so tight that they looked painted on. His shirt was black too, and he was wearing a skinny purple tie, with black converse, and of course his adorable glasses.

“Well so do you Shaynie-poo! Teehee I made a rhyme!” Munro giggled, clearly hyper already.
*****
We were sitting at our assigned tables. They were separated by clan, so I was stuck with the tigers. This was alright in some ways, because I had Liza sitting right next to me, but it really sucked because it meant that Tommy was only a few seats down from me.

“I’m totally gonna get that little fucker. Make him fight me for real” Tommy was gloating.

My stomach tightened as I realized that he was talking about Munro. My Munro.

I didn’t say anything though, I knew better- I mean I had promised Munro that I would behave. It was one of the reasons he agreed to go out with me. If I broke one of those promises not even a day into our relationship I’d lose him for sure.

Dinner was going pretty well, Liza and I were having a really good time giggling and talking, just like we always do.

But of course nothing ever stays that good when I’m involved.

It was time for the headmaster’s speech.

“Good evening students. Welcome to the Winter Banquet. This has been a tradition at Silver Creek Academy since I was young.”

I couldn’t help but snort, and whisper to Liza, “Yeah, like a million years ago!”

“This dinner is our winter celebration, a celebration of all of the holidays, and all of our wonderful time together. This celebration is about family. As such, I thought it only fitting that my family join us as well.”

As he says this, a woman, a teenage boy, and a young girl stand up behind him.

“This is my beautiful wife Alessandra, we have been married for eighteen years. And this is my son- my pride and joy, Landon, as well as my beautiful daughter, Liana.” He stated.

My fists were clenching, and unclenching at my sides. I was trying so hard to control myself.

“I wanted to introduce Landon to you, as he will be joining you all as a student at Silver Creek Academy, and will I’m certain be an exemplary student.”

I swear, he was staring at me with those gray eyes as he said this. My own gray eyes turned stone cold. I knew what I promised Munro, but he just didn’t understand.

“You fucker. You asshole. You… There isn’t even a word bad enough to explain what you are.” I shrieked at him. “That’s your precious son huh? I bet he doesn’t know! I bet your beautiful wife doesn’t know either! I bet no one here knows what a cheating mother fucking asshole you are!” I was screaming by this point.

“Tell them all who I am! Tell them who she is!” I shrieked, pointing to Liza. “Tell them all how you cheated on Alessandra, after you had a son with her, and how you played my mom, pretending that you would marry her one day. Tell them how I’m your bastard child, and Liza too! Tell them all! Tell them how much you suck- you mother fucking fucker.” I shrieked.

“Or are you going to deny it? Deny how my eyes are just like yours, Liza’s too! Deny that if our hair wasn’t dyed purple right now, we would have the exact same hair color too!” I couldn’t stop, I just kept screaming. “Tell them all… Daddy!” I shrieked, throwing my chair clear across the room. I was so angry that I couldn’t control my body. I was shifting into a tiger.

I roared at them all, slashing my claws through the table cloths, and positively destroying the banquet hall. Everyone was staring, watching me lose it.

After a few minutes I did what I do best. I ran.
******
I was sitting on my bed, head in my hands. I’d screwed up so badly.

The door flew open, slamming against the wall.

“What the fuck was that?” Munro hissed at me, coming over to me, lifting my tear-streaked face out of my hands.

“You can dump me now. Just like he did. Tell me that I’m not good enough to have anything to do with you. You can be just like my dad. I’m giving you permission though, because you have a reason to leave me. He didn’t.” I whimpered pathetically.

It was silent, and I couldn’t take it.

“Just do it already” I whimpered, refusing to meet his eyes.

“Shayne, I-“
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooo that's a long one! And a cliff hanger...hehe. Well I hope you like cause it took foreverrrr! :) So let us know what you think, about the characters, the story, the moon?
-MissJaneWrites :)