Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

“Just do it already,” Shayne whispered as he looks at the ground.

“Shayne, I- I- thank you!” I scream before running over to my boyfriend and kissing him.

Shayne looked extremely confused and his mouth hangs open as I continued to kiss him. I pull away and just laugh at him.

“What was that?” He asks.

“Me saying thank you!” I giggle.

“And why exactly would you be thanking me?” Shayne looked up at me with a sheepish look on his face.

“For helping me,” I smiled.

*****

One Hour Earlier
“Tell them all… Daddy!” Shayne yelled at the top of his lungs. He promised me he wouldn’t do this! He promised that he would behave for me! We have been dating for less than a day and he is already breaking his promise.

I stare daggers into the back of Shayne’s head, but it quickly changes and becomes the head of a tiger. Oh shit. He begins to tear things apart. Plates were shattered on the ground, posters were torn off the walls, and table clothes were being ruined.

“Shayne!” I scream, but he doesn’t seem to hear me. At this point people are running out of this place terrified that the purple tiger will tear them to bits.

I felt hands grab on to me, trying to get me to leave, but I just shake them off and walk towards Shayne.

“Munro!” Jack screamed from behind me, “He doesn’t know what he is doing! He will kill you!”

I should have listened to him, but I didn’t. I kept walking forward to where Shayne was. He was currently tearing a table to pieces, and didn’t notice me coming. I put my hand on his shoulder. He turns and at first I think he snapped back to reality, but the thing he did next convinced me he still had no clue as to what was happening. His paw was raised in the air and came back down on my face. I could feel blood starting to pour out, but I couldn’t move. I was paralyzed with fear. Right before Shayne was able to strike again I felt someone pulling me away. My feet weren’t even touching the ground; I was just being dragged away.

I heard the doors open and I felt the icy air hit my newly formed wound. Standing above me out of breath was Jack, Mitch, and Asher. They saved me.

“Where is Louis?” I asked.

They both looked at each other and then at me, “We have no clue. Right before Shayne exploded he was walking back into the room after going to the bathroom, but I couldn’t see him when everyone started to panic.” Mitch started to cry.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure he is fine,” I try to convince him.

“I hope so,” Mitch said. I was about to walk over to him to give him a hug, but before I could I saw Louis walking over to us.

“Louis!” Mitch screamed before walking over to his boyfriend and kissing him all over, “After I saw what Shayne did to Munro I thought he hurt you too!”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine,” Louis laughed.

“Asher!” I heard an all-too familiar voice scream behind me.

I turned around to see Tommy and his little minions walking over to us.

“You have been here for a few days. You should know that you NEVER talk to these freaks,” Tommy said referring to my friends and me.

“Who are you to say who I can and can’t be friends with?” Asher asked.

“You know what? You don’t deserve to be called a tiger. You should be with those little wimps as a jaguar. Hell you’re probably fucking one of them too! I bet it’s him,” Tommy pointed to me and I just look down at my feet, “The worst of them all.”

“Don’t talk about my friends like that,” Asher snarled.

“Oh so these are your friends?” he laughed, “I should have figured. You are a jaguar fucker and your roommate is a just a fucking psycho!”

“Hey Tommy!” I say suddenly gaining some confidence, “You can say whatever the fuck you want to me, hell, you can beat me up for all I care, but you do not talk about any of my friends like that.”

“Oh yah? And what are you going to do about it you little pussy?”

“This,” I say.

I think about Tommy and all of the shit Shayne had just did, and for the first time in forever, I begin to shift. I could feel my bones twisting into a jaguars and golden brown fur covers my body. Before Tommy even has time to react, I pounce on top of him. The one good thing I learned from my dad was how to beat a shifter up. I could tell that he was about to shift from under me, but I do what my dad had always done to me. I take my right paw and slam it into his side. He instantly stops shifting and I have the full advantage. I start to claw at him like he had done to me just a few days earlier. He wasn’t able to get a single hit in.

“Munro!” I heard Asher scream behind me. I turn my head slightly to see one of the other tigers shifting and running over to save Tommy. Before I could even go after him, I saw Asher shift.

He wasn’t like most shifters I have seen. He was able to transform in a blink of the eye. His fur was just as bright as his green hair was, and scattered all around were black stripes. I have to say, he looked awesome. Ash tackled the other tiger in the air and they both rolled down onto the ground. I was so distracted by Asher that I had forgotten all about Tommy. I looked down at him and he looked terrified. I give him one last scratch before I get off of him and transform back into myself.

I walked over to Asher and kicked the other tiger in his side. He turns back into a regular teenage boy and looks terrified. He looks at me and then runs off into the other direction.

I walk back over to Tommy and the rest of his friends and say, “Get the fuck out of my sight before I rip your face off,”

All of them run off and I sigh quickly before hearing a loud applause behind me. I turn to see Louis, Mitch, Jack, and Asher all cheering and clapping for me.

“Dude,” Jack said, “That was brilliant! You don’t have a single scratch, well besides the one from Shayne. I’m pretty sure Tommy peed himself!”

“Yah, well he shouldn’t mess with my friends,” I shrug before turning in the other direction.

“Hey!” Mitch yells, “Where are you going?”

I turn around for a second and say, “To talk to my boyfriend! I’ll be back in the dorm in a few minutes. We can have a sleepover.”

All of the boys agree before running off.

*****
Present Time

After I finished telling Shayne about me being able to shift he just looks at me with his jaw on the ground.

“I can’t believe it! I didn’t even train you once and you learned how to shift by yourself! My boyfriend’s a fucking genius!” He laughs before pulling me into a bear hug, “and he only hit you once!”

I pulled away from the hug, “What?”

“He only scratched your cheek. That is impressive,” he stated before kissing my bad cheek.

“Oh, yah. He scratched me a little bit,” I lied. I didn’t want him to feel bad about causing this.

“Well I say we should celebrate!”

“And we are going to, just not in here. You’re coming back to my room for a sleepover. Asher is there and I think that Jack invited Liza,” I rolled my eyes when I said her name.

“What was that?” Shayne asked.

“What was what?”

“You rolled your eyes when you said Liza,” Crap. I didn’t think he would notice.

“Well no offence, but her first day here she was all over you! I was never good with sharing.”

Shayne looked disgusted for a second, but then started laughing hysterically.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You!” he continued to laugh, “Okay one- I’m 100% gay. There is no girl that I will ever be attracted to. Two- Liza is my sister!”

I could feel my face heat up, “You what?”

“Kitty, she. Is. My. Sister.” He paused between every word.

“Well this is rely awkward,” I state.

“Well I think your jealousy is kind of hot,” he smiled and kissed me.

Shayne suddenly pulled away and walked over to his closet, “Oh! I totally forgot! I got something for you today.”

“What?” I was now confused.

He pulled out a box and handed it to me.

“Damn, this is kind of heavy,” I say and shake it.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” he warned, “You don’t want them to explode, do you?”

My curiosity grew a bit. I tugged the tape off of the top and pulled the cardboard flaps aside. Inside of the box sat about twenty cans of Rockstar.

“You didn’t,” I say in disbelief.

“Oh, but I did,” he smiled.

“You are the bestest boyfriend ever!” I yell before giving him a quick kiss and grabbing the box.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“I told you like five minutes ago! We are having a sleepover,” I smile, “I want to get back to my room as quickly as possible so I can drink all of these.”

“Can I have one?” he asked.

“I already said this, I have never been good at sharing,” I give him a smug smile before running off to my room with Shayne following.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe Munro and his Rockstar :] so comment and subscribe if you want :] thanks to...

Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd
Follow.Your.Dreams.
graceful swans;
vampirelover67
Lazz
echo_laughing

for commenting :] you guys are amazing!

~shotinthedark705~