Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

"I dare you...." I started, “Hmmm… I dare you to… damn I can’t think.”

“Munro, it isn’t that hard. Come up with a dare before I become old and bald,” Jack laughed

“Fine,” I said with an evil grin forming on my face, “Liza, I dare you to kiss Jack.”

Liza, Jack, and Shayne’s eyes were wide and their jaws were on the ground.

“What the hell Munro? That thing is not kissing my sister,” Shayne said.

“Don’t worry about it; there is no way that I would ever kiss her,”

Bad choice of words.

“Oh so now your too good for Liza?” Shayne questioned.

“No! That isn’t what I said! I mean your sister is hot, but there is n-” Jack was suddenly cut off by Liza attaching her lips to his. At first his eyes were wide open with shock, but they eventually closed and it looked like the two of them were enjoying the kiss quite a bit. There was dog whistles coming from Louis and Mitch.

“Get it in!” I screamed. Shayne obviously was not amused by my comment because he took me off his lap and shot me daggers. Man, if looks could kill.

“I think you two are done now,” Shayne said, but they just ignored him. Suddenly Jack was laying on top of Liza as they continued to kiss. Shayne was now pissed.

“GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!” he screamed before picking Jack up and breaking their kiss, “What the hell is wrong with you guys? Liza why the hell would you kiss him?”

“It was just a dare Shayne, calm down,” Liza doesn’t dare look her brother in the eyes.

“Whatever,” Shayne said before sitting back down causing a tension in the room. I crawled over to him and sat on his lap. He was clearly not happy with me for making his sister kiss Jack.

“Um, Munro I think it’s your turn,” Asher said in attempt to make everything less awkward.

“Dare I guess,” I shrug my shoulders.

“I dare you to wear a blind fold for the rest of the game,” Asher smiled.

I laughed at the stupid dare, “We don’t even have a blind fold.”

“What about the bandanas from paintball?” Asher asked.

Liza suddenly jumped up, “What about paintball?”

“Sorry, you missed the game,” Mitch laughed at her and she mumbled something along the lines of jack ass.

“I think the bandana I used is hanging on my bed post,” I tell Asher. He grabs it quickly and ties it around my eyes so I can’t see a thing.

“Shayneeeeeeeeeeeee,” I whine, “Can you be awesome for a second?”

“I’m not always awesome?”

“Well you will be even more awesome if you get me a Rockstar,” I flash a smile in no general direction considering I can’t see, “I will give you a kiss!”

“Yah sure,” he laughs, “stick out your hand.”

I do as I was told and soon feel a can in my hand. I moved my fingers around the top of the can so that I can find where to open it. When I finally get it I crack it open quickly. Soda sprays in every direction and I can feel it as it hits my cut up cheek.

“Fuck!” I scream and rip of my blind fold, “Ow! It fucking stings!”

“I’ll go get a towel,” Mitch says and passes one to me.

“Thanks,” I press the towel on my face

“No problem, oh and just so we are all clear, you lost,” Mitch smiles.

“Damn it. Stupid cut hurts like a bitch!” I whine. Shayne comes towards me and pulls my hand away from my face.

“It’s bleeding again. I’m going to kill Tommy,” Shayne said.

“Why are you going to kill Tommy?” Jack asked.

This isn’t good.

“Uh because Tommy scratched me, duh,” I say trying to get Jack to catch on.

“No he didn’t. He didn’t even touch you! You beat the shit out of him!” Jack smiles.

“Jack!” I scream.

“Munro, if Tommy didn’t do this than who did?” Shayne asked.

“You didn’t tell him?” Asher gives me a confused look.

“Didn’t tell me what? Someone tell me what’s going on!” Shayne demanded.

I sighed and looked him strait in the eyes, “Tommy didn’t do this… You did.”

“What? I would never hurt you,” Shayne seemed like he was trying to convince himself more than me.

“You did,” I say and begin to tell him what had happened that very night.

*****

“and than they dragged me out of the building,” I finished my story.

Shayne was extremely pale at this point. His eyes were wide open and he was shaking his head back and forth.

“No! That didn’t happen,” he yelled, “I would have never hurt you! Liza tell them!”

“Sorry Shayne. I saw it happen,” she assured him.

“No it didn’t!” Shayne screamed before running out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its super short... my mom is taking my computer away in like ten minutes so i could study for midterms and i wanted to add a chapter in tonight.... thanks to everyone for getting us 6 stars! :D

Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd
Follow.Your.Dreams.
graceful swans;
vampirelover67
Lazz
echo_laughing

you guys rock!

~shotinthedark705~