Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Jack

I love jaguar parties. It’s the only time that us jaguars truly have to ourselves. Over the past few days I have gotten pretty close to Shayne, Asher, and Liza so we had decided to invite them here. Sure, Holly wasn’t too happy, but when she saw that they had brought booze she was ecstatic. The only thing that girl cared about was partying, alcohol, and sex. Trust me, she was perfect for a hook up, but she was nothing more than a casual fuck.

I was currently walking around our party room looking for something to do when I noticed Shayne and Munro on one of the couches making out. I walked over to them and told them to get a room.

“We are in a room,” Munro smiled, “It just happens to be filled with people right now.”

“Your so cute kitty!” Shayne laughed and Munro’s smile faded.

“Hey Shayne can you do me a favor? I forgot to bring a Rockstar with me; can you go get me one? They are under my bed,” Munro pleaded and gave Shayne the classic puppy dog face.

“Why do you need one Kitty?” Shayne asked.

“I guess I don’t, I can just go get drunk again. Because that worked out so well last time,” Munro shrugged his shoulders casually.

Shayne started to shake his head violently before getting up and walking to get Munro’s drink.

“Thank God,” Munro said as he slumped down on the couch.

“What? You don’t want to be with Shayne?” I asked now confused.

“No! I like him a lot, but he is getting a bit annoying. I don’t think he has given me any time alone since our fight. Hell, he sleeps in the same bed as me every night! Worst of all, he won’t stop calling me Kitty!” Munro practically yelled, “I hate being called that so much.”

I looked at him confused for a second, “Don’t you always go to his room to sleep? It’s not like he is sneaking into your bed. And you were the one that told him to call you kitty.”

“It’s not that simple Jack,” Munro pushed his glasses up, “I hate not being able to sleep in my own bed, but I do it because I know he is uncomfortable sleeping in our room and now that Asher sleeps in our room I don’t think he likes to be alone.”

“Well what about being the Kitty thing?” I became slightly more curious.

“Ugh,” Munro grunted, “After he found out he scratched me he started to cry and he looked so sad. I hate being called Kitty, but I know that he likes to say it, so I decided to try to cheer him up by saying that I loved it.”

“You don’t like being called Kitty?” a voice asked. Munro and my heads shot up to see Shayne behind us holding an energy drink with a hurt expression on his face.

“No!” Munro lied, “I love it!”

I decided that now would be a good time to leave the two alone. I started to walk around the room to find Mitch, but he was no were to be found. I was about to grab another shot from the bar when I suddenly felt a tug on the back of shirt and I was being pulled into the other direction. I turned around to see Holly bringing me out of the room.

“Holly where the hell are you taking me?” I laughed.

“You will see,” She winked.

She made a right turn into the girl’s bathroom and pushed me into one of the stalls. Her hands were quickly all over me.

“Calm down Holls,” I say as she pulls off my shirt, “How much have you had to drink?”

“Oh stop being such a party pooper Jack. Let loose! We haven’t fooled around all month and we need to change that right now.”

I decided to just let it go, but as she started to suck on my neck thoughts of Liza came in my head. I wish she was the one doing this instead of Holly. Sure, she is nice, but she is no Liza. I loved her long purple hair and how she didn’t care what other people thought of her. She was always having fun and making the best out of any situation.

Suddenly I felt her grab my junk and I moan a little bit.

“Oh fuck Liza,” I say before realizing what I had just done.

Holly suddenly stopped, “Did you just call me Liza?”

“N-no,” I stutter.

“Oh my god! You did! How the hell did you mix up that sluts name with mine?!” She yelled.

“Hey! Liza is not a slut!”

“Yah, sure. You are such a jack ass. ” She rolled her eyes and ran out of the bathroom.

I took my time pulling my shirt back on and fixing my hair so I looked a bit more presentable. Holly was such a drama queen. She had probably just ran back to her room and cried a bit. I may sound like a totally jerk right now, but Holly deserved it. We had gone out my first year here for about four months. Apparently she had been cheating on me the entire time.

I slowly made my way back into the party room only to see everyone huddled in a small circle surrounding someone. You could clearly hear screaming over the music and I ran over to see what all the fuss was about. I pushed pass a few people to see Holly and Liza standing in the center.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” Holly asked, “Jack is mine and he isn’t going to leave me for some cheap skank.”

“Okay, one-Jack and I aren't together. Two- if anyone is a cheap skank it’s you,” Liza laughed at her comment.

“What did you just call me bitch?” Holly questioned. This was not going to end well.

“You heard me,” was the last thing I heard Liza say before she was grabbed by the hair and tugged to the ground. Holly started to slap her repeatedly in the face.

“Get the fuck off of her!” I yelled as I stepped into the circle. Holly immediately stopped and looked up at me.

“Thank goodness you’re here Jackie-poo!” Holly stood up and gave me a huge hug, “She is crazy! I came back into here to get a drink and she just started to hit me! I managed to slap her in self-defense.”

“Oh rely? Is that true?” I asked and Holly just nodded her head, “Because I saw the entire thing and it looked like you started this.”

Holly’s face became pale and I walked over to Liza and helped her up.

“Common,” I whispered in her ear, “You can stay in my room tonight.”

Before she could say anything I led her out of the room. We walked the hallways in complete silence before making it to my room. I slowly opened to door to see Shayne and Munro making out on Mitch’s bed. I cleared my throat and they both stopped making out. Munro’s face became extremely red and Shayne just shrugged it off.

“Sorry,” Munro rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

“It’s not my bed so I don’t care.”

Everyone laughed a bit before Shayne spoke up.

“Liza what are you doing in here? Wait, are you crying?”

I looked to my side to see that she was in fact crying. It broke my heart to see her like this.

“Jack what the hell did you do to my little sister?!” Shayne looked pissed.

“I didn’t do shit!” I defended myself, “Holly got jealous and beat her up a bit.”

“Are you kidding me?!” He yelled, “Where is that bitch?!”

“She should still be in the party room. By the way, Liza is spending the night here.”

“Fine, but if she stays here, so do I,” Shayne said.

“Thank you!” Munro screamed to the heavens, “Oh uh I mean… I… Yah I miss my bed.”

“Oh sorry Kit- I mean Munro,” Shayne caught himself.

I smiled and walked over to my closet to get something for Liza to wear for the night. I got a pair of black shorts and my favorite sweatshirt.

“Hey, aren’t those my shorts?” Munro asked.

“Yah, you have a girl-like figure so I figured she would feel the most comfortable in your clothes,” I laughed.

Munro narrowed his eyes before finally saying, “You bitch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Little look inside Jacks mind :] Hope you liked it! Comment and subscribe! thanks to..

Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd
Follow.Your.Dreams.
graceful swans;
vampirelover67
Lazz
echo_laughing

(if i forgot to add you to that just tell me!) so thanks for reading people!

~shotinthedark705~