Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

The Lounge- Ryland's POV

The Lounge. Imagine a big basement, poorly painted white, filled with horny teens and a lot of drinks. People were literally getting into each other’s pants. It was like watching animals getting it on and in no way could it be considered hot but here’s the catch. It was.

I used to come here often back when Taylor and I were together. It was the only way to stay sane when she’d constantly question me about shit every day. Girls there were desperate.

In fact there were about five girls watching me and one was licking her lips. I, for some reason, just wasn’t in the mood for a hook up and that was the Lounge’s specialty. People only came for a good fuck. Girls were bought with stupid shit like cookies. No kidding. They were THAT EASY.

Derek left me at the entrance and immediately started downing drinks. I felt out of place and shot dirty looks at any girl who tried to touch me. I sat down on one of the nearest white couches with a sigh and took out my cell.

How pathetic is that? I felt my eyebrows furrow in frustration. I could feel myself getting restless and it was all because I couldn’t get her out of my mind. She was eating away at me from the inside out. Not that she ate anything...

I stood and grabbed a beer bottle from some random idiot’s hand. The best way I knew how to forget was getting shitfaced and god, I was good at it.

Soon I was so beyond caring that I didn’t mind the hands of random girls touching me. The lips of people I didn’t know kissing me and damn it felt amazing to not care. It was getting hot though and the scents of the bodies around me made me slightly nauseous.

I wobbled away from the crowd and tripped over air until I made my way into a random room upstairs.

“Hey man, what the fuck. Do you mind?”

I laughed because honestly I didn't mind live porn but the sound stopped dead in my throat when realized his voice sounded familiar.

“Ryland?”

My eyes widened. “James…”

He was butt naked and who was cowering beneath him but the little punk, Alex. I felt my lips go up in amusement and a little chuckle escaped my lips but I didn’t know what was so funny about James having what looked like sex with Alex. I laughed louder though.

“Is he drunk?” Alex asked softly.

That made me just about fall to the ground laughing.

“You two can’t seriously…” I stopped to catch my breath. “ewwwww” I squealed obnoxiously.

James couldn’t be gay!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments from the 4 new subscribers?