Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Dinner - Zoey's POV

I rolled my eyes at the jerk who stood in front of me, though the comment kind of stung. I had tried to pick the most flattering dress I had, and I actually thought I looked good when I left my house.

I smirked and winked at James, Ryland's best friend. I knew it pissed him off and that always made me feel so accomplished.

"Oh Zoey, it's so nice to see you again, dear." Mrs. Peters smiled a huge fake grin, she couldn't care less about me but I was actually okay with that. I politely said hello and smiled the best I could for the sake of my parents.

"Ryland, you, James and Zoey will be eating in the basement, while we discuss important business matters, I expect you to be on your best behavior." She murmured to him as she ushered my parents over to the table in the dinning room.

Ryland scoffed at the back of his mom's head and grabbed my wrist roughly, intending for it to hurt me, which it did. "Come on bitch, lets get this over with." He grunted, pulling me down the stairs.

The basement was just as nice as the rest of his house, and his mother had a fancy dinner table set up for us as well. Of course I wouldn't be eating, that would only give Ryland something to joke about. I let out a soft sigh as I sat across from him at the table, James to his right.

Dinner was served and James and Ryland devoured their food instantly. "Something must be wrong!" Ryland said in mock horror. "The fat ass isn't eating!" He taunted as he got up from his seat and pulled a bottle of Vodka from the cupboard.

"At least have a shot Zoey!" He laughed as he poured three shots. I hate this kid so much, honestly if I didn't love my parents as much as I do I would not have been there. None the less if I had to be there I should at least enjoy myself right? I grinned and took all three of the shots in a row, trying to look like a badass, but I failed miserably.

Tears ran down my face as I choked and held my chest, the burn of the alcohol lingering. See...I may come off as a 'bad girl' but I've honestly never had a sip of alcohol until that very moment.

About a half hour later I was feeling pretty good, and from the looks of it, the boys were too. The bottle of Vodka was empty and smashed in the kitchen area. For some reason that made me giggle out of control.

The three of us were now sitting on a big couch in the huge family room in the basement, staring at a blank blue screen and laughing hysterically. I stood up and looked between the two, trying to sound angry, but I giggled between every word. "I-I hate you so fu-YOU HAVE A TRAMPOLINE IN YOUR BASEMENT!?" I squealed, rushing over to it. I kicked my heels off and climbed up and started to bounce, giggling out of control.

The boys laughed and joined me on the trampoline, it was so weird to be laughing and hanging out with this jerk, but I guess when your drunk, you don't really know what's going on.

Sometime in the next hour, James disappeared and it was just Ryland and I. For some God forsaken reason I was nervous to be alone with him. I stopped bouncing and laid on the trampoline, giggles still erupting from my throat. Ryland laughed sheepishly and laid next to me.

"You know for a bitch...Your really not that bad." He mumbled as he rolled around on the trampoline. I giggled at his words and turned to face him, I was a little startled to see how close he was, his face inches from mine, I could feel his hot breath on my face as he leaned closer.

My heart pounded in my chest as I leaned in the rest of the way, until our lips met in a quick kiss. He grinned a drunken grin and pulled me onto his lap, crashing our lips together roughly as he ran his hands through mine. We stayed like this for nearly an hour. Once his hand traveled up my dress, I snapped out of it, jumping up, trying to keep my balance.

"W-what the hell did we just do?" I asked frantically as he stood up, tugging on my hand to lay back down. I wobbled towards him and opened my mouth to yell at him, but it was too late, I couldn't make it to the bathroom and I puked all over his 'fancy' white shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscriptions would be awesome sauce!!!!!!

Due to tomorrow being new years eve, you might only get one chapter until Sunday!

Happy New Year BITCHES!!!!!! ;)