Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Lesson of The Day- Ryland's POV

My nose crinkled at the smell of rancid alcohol and bile. Did she just… throw up on me?

Puke trickled down my stomach and I was mad. Mad at the bitch sitting in front of me. Mad at my mother who forced me into keeping the bitch company and incoherently mad at myself for offering her shots when clearly the bitch couldn’t handle her liquor.

I took off the soiled shirt glad that she hadn’t gotten puke onto my jeans.

“You’re retarded you know that?” I hissed, throwing what was left of my button down at her.

She flinched as if the shirt didn’t have her puke all over it. She jumped up pale faced and stared me down.

“I’m retarded? This is your fault!”

“Oh, so it’s my fault you’re a whore and can’t keep your hands off me? You know other than the fact that I’m a guy and the whole fucking country is sexist, this could be considered rape or… something.”

She laughed. “Like we did anything more than just kiss. You’re full of yourself.”

“That I am but you’re a fat whore. Who’s better off?”

Zoey glared at me and made a pathetic attempt at pushing me over. I laughed at how dumb she looked which only made her flare with more anger.

“Fuck you!” She screamed.

“You would want to, wouldn’t you?” I mused.

“What is going on down here?”

The disapproving voice came from behind us. I laughed and turned around to face Mrs. Thompson and my mother. Zoey stood next to me her lip placed between her teeth. She knew she was fucked. Hell, I knew she was fucked.

“Mommy.” Zoey whined. “He’s being so fucking mean to me.”

“Zoey!” Her mom gasped.

I chuckled. She was so wasted. Good, the bitch deserved to ruin her own life.

“Where on earth is your shirt, Ryland?” Unfortunately, I’d be going down with her. I shrugged and played at innocence.

“Ask her.” I said pointing at Zoey. “She’s the one who threw up all over it.”

“He’s lying mom! Don’t listen to him.”

I cocked an eyebrow at her challengingly. “Then what’s that all over your dress? Hmmm?”

“Oh for heaven’s sake, I leave you for a little over an hour and you get the girl drunk.”

I gasped in mock horror. I did no such thing. “The girl got herself drunk and what kind of responsible parent just leaves their alcohol lying around anyway?”

Maybe that wasn’t the smartest thing to say? Oh well, it’s too late to take it back now. My mother gaped in disbelief. I had to hand it to her. The fake disappointment really got me going… I didn’t think she had it in her. I started to clap. I mean I just had to congratulate her on her acting skills. They’ve really improved throughout the years. Meanwhile Mrs. Thompson stared at me as if I had gone crazy. Nope not crazy… just a tad drunk. You know what they say, though, drunken words speak drunken words… or sober thoughts. Which ever.

“What are you doing?” My mother demanded.

“Clapping for you mother.” I said as I began to walk away. “Clapping”

I turned on my heal and all I could hear was my mothers ongoing apologies to Mrs. Thompson. Upstairs Mr. Thompson stood at the door way. I waved at him and continued my merry path to god knows where.

I was walking down the hallway a bit exhausted when I ran into blondie. I gave her a small smile. This was too good. All I had to do was play my cards right and I might just get laid tonight.

“Hey, uhmm...I’m sorry about earlier.” Bitches love apologies.

She looked taken aback by my words. “Are- are you okay?” Sophie asked worry lacing her voice. What? Was it that out of character to apologize?

I shrugged and walked over to her. “Not really, no.”

“What happened?”

I explained how my dinner guest threw up all over me which explained why I was walking around half naked. I might have also added that Zoey was a slut and stole the vodka from the cupboards when I wasn’t looking but hey it could have happened.

“Oh, wow. I’m sorry, that must have been a pain in the ass.”

I nodded sadly. I was actually sickened by how easily she was falling for my lies. Where’s the challenge in this?

“You don’t even know, but you know what would make me feel a whole lot better?” I asked.

She giggled. “What?”

“If you walked me to my room.” Sophie nodded and this time I engaged her in conversation, asked her stupid questions like how serving went and sympathized with her when she called my mother a bitch ‘no offence’. Seriously none taken.

“Try living with her.” I muttered.

Once in front of my door I thanked her with a charming smile. She wasn’t in any hurry to leave.

“Want to come in?” I offered.

Sophie slowly agreed with a smile of her own displayed on her pretty face.

This is where it always got tricky. With girls like Sophie you obviously couldn’t just start kissing them.

“Make yourself at home.” I said walking to grab my sweats off the ground. I changed into them in front of her. Her cheeks colored red but she didn’t look away.

“Tell me about yourself.”

Sophie sat cross legged on the couch. I sat down next to her leaving a small gap between us. “I mean you’re really pretty. Why do you work?”

Sophie reluctantly told her story. I mean her… Whole. Fucking. Story. Bitch, I know I asked but it was just to be polite.

Suddenly, though, she started to cry. I sighed and gently coaxed her onto my lap. She gladly buried her face into my neck. Mind you, I was still shirtless so there was no fabric there to soak up her tears. I awkwardly slid my arms around her. I didn’t do comfort often. I actually couldn’t remember comforting anyone past the age of like five.

“Life is so fucking hard. Y’know?” She blubbered.

I hushed her and nodded understandingly.

“You’re so sweet.”

She moved back and stared into my eyes. Her nose was pink, her eyes puffy… Not exactly ideal for fucking. I’d manage though. She stroked my cheek softly, moving her finger to graze across my lips.

One of my hands stroked across her belly moving towards her back under her shirt.

“Your hands are so warm.” She said as she kissed me grazing my lips with her tongue as her finger had just done a second ago.

I pulled her harder against me wanting to feel more of her against myself. I could see where this was going. I stood forcing her legs to wrap around my hips and moved to the bed. She adjusted herself so that she was on top straddling me. She started moving down and began kissing each patch of my skin that appeared in front of her. She barely got half way down my stomach before I tugged her back up, kissing her deeply. I hated the taste of salt but it was beginning to fade and she tasted amazing.

I tucked her beneath me as I moved over her, nestling myself between her legs. I moved her hair out of her face and started unbuttoning my pants before leaning back down again.

She made a small sound of appreciation feeling my hard on pressed between her legs. She lifted her hips to rub it against me but I moved back to take off her shirt. It was always fun to tease. She watched me as I threw her shirt aside and her eyes moved down with her hands to begin unzipping my jeans. She immediately wrapped her legs around me, not giving me the chance to move away again.

I kissed down her neck, lightly planting kisses until I reached her collarbone. I traced it and the soft skin of her breasts until my fingers got blocked by the thin fabric of her bra. My hands continued over her bra, down… down.

She breathed harder in anticipation, lifting her chest as she felt me moving my hands down. “Please baby, please.” She said breathlessly. I hated pet names but I could see her nipples poking through the fabric, begging for attention and her words were quickly forgotten. I tried for some control wanting to tease her. But she continued to writhe beneath me, pushing her hips against my erection, rubbing herself along my length.

“What do you want? Tell me what you want.” I whispered into her ear, kissing the spot behind her earlobe. I loved it when girls were vocal in bed especially when they were shy. It was hot as fuck. She couldn’t get the words to come out apparently.

She moaned with frustration as my fingers traced a circle around her breast but nothing more. “You know what I want.” She replied pulling my hand beneath her bra to cup her left breast.

I resisted the urge to roll her nipple through my fingers, wanting to hear her tell me what to do. “I want to hear you say it." I moved my lips to her ear, rocking my hips against hers, loving the moan I could get from her lips with something so simple. “I need to hear you say it.” I continued to urge her giving her quick kisses to keep her so aroused that she would bend to my request.

her body trembled with need. “I need you to touch me please… I need…I want… you to play with my… I need you to touch and suck them for me.” Blood crept to her face, embarrassed by her request. But as soon as she was done, my hand slowly massaged her boob but I just as soon stopped. She stared at me, probably wondering why I was such a tease. Before she could protest I pulled her bra off.

I felt my dick throbbing inside my pants, aching to feel the tightness of her body. I bent down taking her nipple in my mouth. Slowly sucking and tugging while I massaged her other boob. She ran her fingers through my hair, slightly pulling. She reached down between my legs and slipped her hand beneath my sweats, touching me over my boxers. What she found made me groan with pleasure which made her smile. I looked up from the nipple I had just thoroughly assaulted; it was dark from my suckling. I blew on it causing her to shiver.

I slapped her hand away from me and shrugged off my pants. I stared at her, splayed out before me, her skin flushed, with nothing but a pair of black panties on. I cupped her mound, slowly stroking her through her underwear. She was soaking. She tried to make me stop but I pulled both of her hands together raising it above her head. I looked in her eyes, one hand holding her hostage while the other searched for the little nub of her sex. I found it and began to stroke against it, knowing the friction of her underwear would only intensify the sensation.

She let out a languid moan. “S-Stop, I can’t take it anymore.”

I let out a deep chuckle before pulling her underwear off tossing it aside. “You’re so fucking wet.” I continued my assault, stroking my finger up and down. Circling her opening before pressing my finger deep inside. She bucked beneath me, as I fucked her with my finger. Her breathing started coming in heavy puffs, I knew she was close so I pulled out my finger. I was just toying with her.

“You have got to be kidding me!”

I groaned. Sophie jumped in surprise and struggled to cover herself up with my body. I shrugged her away and left her there naked.

My mother stomped up to me and slapped me so hard that I thought it would actually leave a mark.

“Get out!” She all but screamed watching me but clearly addressing Sophie. “Oh and don’t bother going to work tomorrow because you’ll be out of a job.”

Sophie whimpered. I almost felt bad. We shared sob stories…well she did I listened. There’s her lesson of the day. Keep sob stories short. Fuck faster. She grabbed her clothes clumsily and ran out looking as if she was ready to fall.

“You have really done it this time, Ryland. You’re lucky I’m not kicking you out along side that whore after what you pulled tonight!”

I gave her a lazy smile. “I feel lucky.”

“Not yet you don’t but you will. I promise you that.”

I yawned. I had really heard enough of her voice that day. “Are you done?” I asked.

She walked over to my night stand and took my keys. “I’m done. Have fun walking to school tomorrow.”

“You can’t be serious!” I said finally understanding where she was going with her freak out. Apparently she was dead serious because she walked out without answering me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/Subscriptions anyone?