Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Stupid Boy- James POV

What was so special about her? When every kiss I gave her, every touch, every whispered “I want you” felt utterly wrong. I didn’t want her. Zoey Thompson was standing in the way.

What did he see in her? My hands trembled with frustration. Zoey took it and kissed it and I swear it was all I could do not to gag. I closed my eyes and continued to search. For what, I don’t know but I had to figure it out. I needed to know why he took the time to get under her skin. Why he completely ignored me that night and made out with her.

I needed to know why I cared because I was not jealous. I couldn’t be. Or so I told myself… I had no reason to be. Maybe I was a little jealous but only because he was my best friend and that was normal right?

I closed my eyes tightly and kissed her. Touched her. Tricked myself into believing it wasn’t her even though that completely went against the purpose of my actions.

I groaned out in anger but masked it with pleasure only to hear her reciprocate her own moan and that only disgusted me. It was too high. Her voice was too soft. I’m so fucked up.

What was I expecting from her. She was a girl after all.

“Are you okay?” Zoey whispered.

I opened my eyes realizing that I was completely shutting her out. “Uh, yea. Sorry.”

Get yourself together. She’s not the first girl you’ve fucked. I smiled lightly to reassure her I was, in fact, fine before crashing my lips to hers. I kissed her roughly at first as if to take out my frustration, but as my hands wrapped around her face, I mellowed down. The kiss turned sensual and slow and passionate, making me moan into her mouth.

I forget for a second who I’m kissed because even though it was technically Zoey physically it was someone completely different in my head. My eyes were shut and it was easy for me to believe that it was him and that was so completely wrong of me to want.

My hand sneakily traveled down her body to her slit and I give it a rub. She gasped in my mouth but what I found was wet and slimy and I thought my hand would forever get lost in that hole of hers. It scared me and not ever wanting to touch her there again, I all but started grinding against her. I had her breathless anyway.

I slammed myself into her as we went into another kissing frenzy. This time, she moved to my neck and sucked at the skin there, making me go weak at the knees. I buckled against him…her and she continued to suck. I could feel her legs wrap around my waist as I positioned myself at her entrance.

I pushed in extremely slow, little by little, letting her get used to me. Before I know it I’m in all the way but the sensation doesn’t do a whole lot for me. Zoey lets out a loud moan as I withdraw only to push back in again and I feel her legs quiver slightly when I get a bit faster.

“Oh god, that feels so good,” She breathes out.

I grunted back, moving my hips back and forth against hers. As my fingers dug into her sides to keep my mind from wandering. I couldn't help but let a few moans escape my lips. I pounded harder, both of us breathing heavy as I felt her warmth engulf me “Oh my god,” I panted and grabbed the covers around me. “Yes! Ugh! Fuck! FUCK!”

It was all I could do not to scream out his name in climax as we rode out our orgasms. Zoey kissed my lips but I didn’t want her kiss. I pulled out completely disappointed and fell off to the side. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily through my nose.

The smell of sex hung in the air and it was sickening to me. I sighed. I didn’t find what I wanted. I still wanted HIM. I wanted Ryland.

Ever since kindergarten when he kicked that bitch teacher for taking away my only toy. He was there when my parents split up, when kids made fun of me for not being as rich as he and his friends were and he helped me get through shit. Why did I have to be fucked up and take it the wrong way? This little experiment with Zoey? It only proved one thing.

I wanted Ryland Peters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all those who commented:3

Now tell me...did you see this cominggggg? DID YOU? lol COMMENTS/SUBSCRIPTIONS WELCOME ALWAYS. I love all of you a forever ton.