‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Movie Marathon/Zombie Races

I climbed over the arm of the couch in the living room. I lay across the couch with my ankles crossed on it, legs extended.

The Rev came in, stood in front of the couch, lifted my feet then sat down, putting my feet on his lap.

I held Bert to my chest as Matt and Syn came in and sat on the other end of the couch. We chatted until Zacky and Johnny came in. Johnny gave everyone a bowel of pop corn and Zacky crouched by the DVD's.

“How about: Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, and Ghost Ship to start with?” He asked.

Synyster raised his eyebrows “Zombieland and Dawn of the Dead? Feeling zombie like Vengeance?”

Zacky nodded, looking at all of us.

We all agreed and he popped Zombieland in, sitting in the chair.

Matt reached over and flipped off the light. I automatically began to like the movie when a familiar song played in the beginning.

By the end of the movie, I was in love.

“I'ma go get a twinkie.” The Rev took my feet off his lap and left the room as Zacky put in Dawn of the Dead.

“I want one!” I yelled.

“Come get it then!”
The guys smirked “Grrr.” I stood and left the room, headed for the kitchen; Bert under my arm.

The Rev held the little Debbie box out to me. I reached in and he instantly dropped it and ran off for the living room.

Why would h- MY SEAT!

I grabbed the whole box and hauled ass back only to find him spread out across almost the whole couch except for where Matt and Syn sat.

“Rev!” I pouted.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Come on Cass, find another seat so we can get our zombie back on!”

I smirked and walked toward Johnny like a zombie, dragging my leg with my arms extended and groaned.

“Whoa!” He flew out of his seat and I chased him around the room before tackling him so he laid on his stomach on the floor with me on his back. I bit his shoulder.

“Ow!” he cried.

I didn't bite him that hard, maybe a bruise tomorrow but I didn't break skin.

“Zombie for life!” I threw my arms up and ran over to the love seat, taking his seat.

Zacky started the movie.

5 minuets in, my shoulder got bit. I looked up to see Johnny smirking at me with his eyes. I flicked him him the forehead, making him let go.

We shared a brain for a moment. My eyes flicked over to Matt and Syn who were totally engrossed in the movie.

We nodded and I snuck off the love seat and over to Matt, Johnny to Synyster. We stood behind the couch and waited for a Zombie to appear on screen. And when they did we covered the mouth of the man we stood behind and bit his shoulder.

They both yelped quietly and looked at us.

I smiled and pointed to The Rev and Zacky. They nodded, we got back to our seats as Matt and Syn snuck up. Matt behind Zacky and Syn behind The Rev.

At the next zombie that appeared, they bit.

“Shit!”

“Fuck!”

The jumped. Matt and Syn howled with laughter, as did Johnny and I. Zacky and The Rev glared before laughing when Matt and Syn showed their pretty bite/bruises from Johnny and I.

Johnny showed his. “So who bit Cassidy?”

Silence settled over everyone and they all turned to face me. I backed up and bolted out of the room, hearing their bare feet closing in.

They all groaned like zombies as they ran, each dragging one leg but still not far behind.

I rounded a corner and it grew silent behind me. I tip toed back and peeked around the corner to be group tackled and every one bit me. Zacky bit my shoulder, The Rev bit my back, Matt bit my arm, Syn bit my other arm and Johnny bit my other shoulder.

“Ow!” The all got off me, having accomplished their mission. They grinned as I wiped the spit off me.

“Zombie race to the living room!” I yelled. They zombie groaned in agreement and we all dragged a leg as we walked as fast as we could down the hall.

Laughing when Johnny fell of course.

Syn won, falling back on the couch. “Fuck yeah!” He yelled, throwing up his arms in victory.

We all bit him again before regaining our seats. Well, almost. Matt was sprawled out on the couch, leaving just enough room for Syn. Johnny stretched out on the love seat.

Suddenly my hips were grabbed and I was pulled back, landing on Zacky's lap. He smirked; lip rings glinting.

I blushed and leaned my head against his chest, sighing contently.

His arms wound around and stayed on my hips. I was comfortable through the rest of the movie and later The Rev put in Ghost Ship.

“Scared?” Zacky whispered in my ear.

“No.” My voice betrayed me, sounding unsure.

“Rah!” He stuck his nose in my collar bone, biting it slightly.

He chuckled as I giggled.

The Rev smirked over at us before turning his eyes back to the big plasma screen.

After the movie I decided it was my favorite. It was clever, brilliant, surprising, interesting and amazing!

My bite marks from before began to hurt. Owwww.

The cable box told us it was 1AM.

“Time for bed!” Matt said, standing and clapping his hands.

Johnny gathered the empty pop corn bowels and left to take care of them. I got off and Zacky stood, grinning.

“Well, uh, good night everyone.”

“Night.” they said in unison, even Johnny yelling from the kitchen.

I went up stairs and to my room, the door closed and I turned to see Zacky.

“Is there a reason you followed me?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Well, I...” He rubbed back of his neck before walking up to me and kissing my nose.

I grinned and kissed his chin. He kissed my cheek, getting the corner of my lips.

I did the same.

My heart fluttered excitedly and my stomach had butterfly's!

Slowly, he leaned down giving me all the time needed to move or push him away; but I didn't.

In fact I got on my toes and met his lips, adorned with metal. I have to admit...it was hot.

We skimmed our lips a few times, I knew he was testing the water, not wanting to push me to far. To show him I wanted more, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. I pressed our lips together, until I felt his tongue lick my lips. I let him in and let him explore my mouth, he gently caressed my side using his other hand to cup my cheek.

The kiss was like no other. It wasn't full of lust and desire, but gentleness and care. It was sweet, and slow. The world melted away, and all that remained was Zacky and I.

He leaned back, his hand resting on my hip and the other still cupping my cheek.

That should have been your first kiss.” He said softly, emerald eyes boring into my blue ones.

Tears of joy shown in my eyes. I think...maybe...I can forgive him. He smiled, lips closed, seeing the tears of joy before pressing his metal studded lips to my forehead before leaving the room, quietly closing it behind him.

I blushed and wiped my fallen tears. I think...I...like Zacky. A lot. I smiled, took off my hat and slippers before turning off the light and getting into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

:::Zacky::
I think I finally made it up to her! Maybe now, all this guilt will go away. Cassidy makes me so happy, she makes everything okay. Her childish attitude, and fun loving personality never let it be boring. Her smile is bright and I'd do anything to see it all the time. I like to make her happy, her laugh is music to my ears.

I've been wanting to make that kiss up to her for a while, but was to afraid of her rejecting me or freaking out. Something she has every right to do.

After what we did to her...

The scars on my wrist felt heavy like metal cuffs as I made my way to my room. I crawled into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know Johnny bit Cassidy but I thought that it'd be funny if they all did so :P

Aww. A little fluff? I wanted to express how much they like each other. I'm not sure how good of a job I did. I might re-write some parts later.

Do you think Cassidy and Zacky would be good together?

I need help. That means YOU! Cassidy needs a code name. Comment your ideas! I might use your suggestion or I may come up with one on my own. No, Cassidy Vengeance. I thought of that already. :) I would like it to sound good with everyone Else's !