‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

"Not your fault. Mine"

:::Cassidy:::
It's been three days since The Rev and Johnny lied to me. Here's what I've gathered:

1- They almost never leave me alone
2- All doors going in or out have extra locks
3- They are doing what ever needed to keep me inside.

So, I think what ever it is is outside. Probably some wolves or something, I don't need them to protect me from a damn wolf. I can manage myself and don't need babysitters! I'll just have to take care of this on my own.

It's 2 o'clock and this is one of the few times I find myself alone. I seized the moment and casually walked out the back door, undoing both locks. I found myself in a large yard, which I walked to the edge of before walking into the woods.

My boots had good grip, and thank god because I don't want to fall down this hill. It gets gradually steeper.

Twigs cracked under my feet, making me jump and the sudden sound so close. I should have grabbed a weapon or something.

I kept walking, further from the house but not too far. I looked around for anything that moved. Suddenly my back hit the ground, and I was pinned.

I looked up to see the one and only Mike Fuentes. I struggled and opened my mouth to scream when he covered my mouth.

“Now now, we don't want your keeps to find us do we?” He gave me a sickening smirk.

I nodded rapidly, to receive a punch to the cheek. I cried at the pain and struggled more. “Don't cry. Just give me what I want.”

I looked questioningly.

“Your pussy of course!” He yanked down my shorts, and glared at my tattoo before pulling down my panties, exposing me to him.

He licked his lips and I felt him get hard against my leg. “Mm yes.” He began to reach to take out his dick when I brought my leg up and nailed him in the crotch.

“Fuck!” He punched me twice.

“You...deserve so much more than that. You little whore. But soon, you will be my little whore!” He reached for him self again, accidentally uncovering my mouth.

I took a deep breath and released the loudest scream I could muster. Boots could be herd sprinting to our location. “You dumb little fucking whore!” I just saw the tip of his dick when he was tackled off me.

My tears spilled over, I was to petrified to move.

Yelling; so much yelling. Shadows, Syn and The Rev all yelling.

Some one pulled up my panties and shorts then helped me sit up. I looked up to see Zacky's green eyes through my tears.

“Did he...”

I shook my head, unable to speak from the power of that scream. Relief shone in his eyes as he gently scoped me into his arms. He shook from anger as he carried me through the yard and into the house.

I cried into his collar bone as he carried me up the stairs to my room. He tried to lay me on the bed, but I refused to let go. I need him right now.

“Stay.” I croaked.

“Okay.” I let him put me down, and watched him lay beside me. I let him pull me close, my nose and forehead in his chest, my hands holding his shirt.

He rubbed my back soothingly and said nothing. He let me soak his shirt with my tears until I couldn't cry anymore. I quivered and whimpered in his arms.

:::Zacky:::
I know if I say something it'll only make things worse. I can't help but feel like this is all my fault. If I had checked the tree camera monitors sooner, this wouldn't have happened. If I had convinced Matt to alert her allies, maybe we would have known he was coming. If I had told her why she couldn't go outside, this wouldn't have happened.

But fucking no! I always manage to fuck up, hurting the people closest to me! Why the hell can't I do anything right?!

Now I'm fighting tears.

I feel the need for a blade, a knife or even a razor. I need this pain to go away. Not to kill myself, no, but to MAKE IT STOP. Even if its only temporarily.

But Cassidy needs me now, she's more important than me. By far. But once she's okay...

I looked down to see her still, her whimpers had stopped. She's asleep.

I will be here when she wakes up but, I have things to do.

I gently released her and pecked her lips before taking off her boots and covering her up.

Sliding off the bed, I left the room headed to mine. When I got there, I went into the bathroom and picked up my pocket knife slipping it open.

I slid it across my palm, not hard enough to break skin but enough to leave a red mark.

I let my tears fall as I sat down on the floor by the shower, rolling up my sleeves.

Why did I let this happen? How could I be so careless? What if we hadn't herd her scream? What if we were too late? Why didn't I realize she was missing? Why can Fuentes just fucking die?! What did Cassidy do? Fucking nothing!

All my fault. All my fault. All my fault.


I swiped the knife over my wrist slowly, letting my troubles flow out of me like the blood was.

I closed my eyes and repeated the action again. And again. And again.

:::Cassidy::

I woke up alone. The clock told me I'd only slept for 10 minutes. Where's Zacky? I have a bad feeling. I wobbly stood and half limped to Zacky's room where the door was open. I went in and looked around.

Crying and sobbing caught my attention; coming from the bathroom.

I quickly strode over and opened the door. What I saw made me gasp. Zacky in tears, blood streaming down both wrists, holding a bloody pocket knife.

“Zacky no!” His head snapped to look at me as I ran in and snatched the knife.

“I...I'm so sorry Cass-hiccup-adee. All my fault. All of it!” He sobbed, curling into a ball.

“No, no it isn't I should have just asked instead of going to see for myself.” I sat bent over to be eye level with him.
“Not your fault. Mine!”

...All this blood...

“Zacky I need you to let me bandage you.”

“No!” He yanked his arms from me.

“Please! I can't loose you!” My voice cracked. I can't loose Zacky. I...I think I...l-lo...

He slowly met my eyes before slowly holding his wrists out. I quickly got the things I needed and soon had him rinsed off, sanitized and bandaged.

His eyes were blood shot and I ignored the blood on the floor to sit beside him and let him rest his head in my lap.

“Thank you. For letting me help you. And always being there for me; no matter what.” I said softly, petting his hair.

“Uh huh.” He mumbled.

“I'm serious. You mean the world to me and...without you I...” Tears began to slide down my cheeks.

He sat up and looked at me, eyes slightly less blood shot.

“R-really?”

“Yes.”

He leaned in and our lips met. It was an earth shaking kiss that I hoped would never end. My head began to spin as our tongues danced gracefully.

I put my hand on his cheek, and cupped his face lovingly. I felt him take my hand in his. We kissed for what seemed like forever until he leaned out and looked at me adoringly. He opened his mouth and said...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger!

What do you think he's gonna say?

Is it too early to say 'I love you' to her?
Or will he say something else?

I've officially changed Cassidy's character thing; she is portrayed my Avril Lavigne. Only the ones where shes completely blonde. Check it out