‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

And said...

“I'll never leave you.”

I looked up, tears in my eyes. “Promise?”

“I promise.”

I leaned in and kissed him softly, feeling my heart to flips and my heart speed up. His tongue caressed my lip and I let him in at once, feeling him cradle my face as if it were the most precious thing to him.

::The Rev::
I went into Zacky's room. He seemed pretty torn up, I hope his isn't literally torn up. I peeked into his bathroom and my eyes widened. I saw Zacky with bandaged wrists sitting on the bloody floor with Cassidy, kissing her passionately.
Fucking finally! I'm glad he let her help him, he's gotta quit doing that shit.

I ran quietly from the room and down stairs to the den where everyone else was. “They did it! They kissed!” I cried, leaping into Syn's arms like Scooby and Shaggy. “I'm so proud of him!” I cried.

“No way!” Johnny exclaimed.

“Yeah, it was beautiful!” Syn dropped me on the couch, grinning.

“He finally grew a pair.” his grin turned into a smirk.

“It wasn't like anything I've seen before. I think...he's in love.”

“Really?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, are you sure he wasn't on drugs?” Johnny asked.

“I'm sure.”

“Good for him!” Syn smiled.

“And her.” Matt added.

Johnny and I nodded in agreement.

Just then, the couple of the hour came down, hand in hand. They smiled, Cassidy blushed.

“So you two an item?” Johnny asked.

They nodded.

“Okay.” Syn and Johnny grabbed one of Zacky's lip rings and he let go of Cassidy's hand to follow them, thus avoiding having the rings ripped out of his face.

:::Cassidy:::
“We need to teach you how to defend yourself Cassidy.” I looked at Matt.

“Okay.”

He nodded and walked up to me. “You start tomorrow. I'll teach you hand to hand, Syn will teach you how to shoot, Johnny will teach you how to fight dirty and The Rev will teach you how to hide anywhere.”

Somehow I believe that The Rev would be the ultimate ninja.

“Sounds good.”

Matt nodded and gave me a tight hug before leaving the room.

The Rev grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit beside him on the couch. “So tell me!”

“Tell you what?”

“When you realized you like'd Zacky!”

I felt a blush creep into my cheeks. “Oh, uh a while ago.”

“And...”

“And....I don't know.”

He sighed.

“Either way, I bet Syn and Johnny are giving him 'the talk' now. Not the 'use protection' talk the 'hurt her and I'll castrate you blindfolded' talk.”

I giggled, knowing he was probably right.

By now the sun had fallen and it was about 8 o'clock. The Rev flipped on the TV and we watched American Dad until 10 o'clock. I yawned and stood up, stretching before telling him good night and heading up stairs to my room.

Once in there, I put my PJ's on and made my way to Zacky's room. I wonder how he'll react. I slipped under his covers and turned off the lamp.

Soon I herd him come in, strip down to boxers and felt him slip in next to me. He pulled me close, spooning me before he fell asleep. Lightly snoring in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww! About time right?

Are you excited about her training days? Do you think The Rev <3 would be the ultimate ninja?
If not, watch this and be amazed! Or watch it anyway!

Comments = Updates