‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Hand to Hand

The next morning I opened my eyes to see Zacky come in with a towel on. I sat up and blushed.

“Oh, good morning.” He said as he headed to his dresser.

“Uh, good morning.” I got out of bed, and pecked his lips before heading to my own room.

When I made it in, I did the bathroom stuff ,including a shower, and got dressed putting my hair in a high side pony tail, and letting it wave like I knew it would.

I did my make up and left my room headed for the kitchen.

I came down stairs in a good mood, and it was early no one but Zacky and I were awake. So, I decided to make breakfast.

French Toast, sausage, bacon, pancakes and scrambled eggs. I poured some orange juice in glasses and made some coffee, I found the beans and the machine was used yesterday so someone drinks it.

I had just finished putting the food on the table when feet came thundering through the house. “Food fuckers!” The Rev yelled, at the head of the herd.
I laughed and backed up. I ate some french toast and bacon sanding up, watching them sprint to the table and devour the food.

“If I didn't like her before, I do now! I like having a woman in the house!” The Rev gave me a tight hug.

“This won't be an everyday thing ya know.” I told him, returning the hug.

“Either way!” He squeezed me tighter.

“Ow!”

He dropped me and gave me an apologetic smile before taking care of his empty plate.

I received several complements from everyone, making me glad I paid attention in Home Ec.

Hm, school

Good riddance! Ha!

“Okay Cass, time to get started. But you might wanna change.” I looked up at Matt, confused.

He rolled his eyes “self defense 101 remember?”

“Oh right, Be right back!” I headed to my room feeling foolish for forgetting such a thing.

Igot changed and met Matt in the living room. He had changed into a tight tank top and some basketball shorts.

“Okay.” He took me in to a training room.

“Put these on.” He handed me some wrap gloves that I gratefully put on.

“Punches first, but before that we need to stretch.”

I nodded and stretched like he did, reaching and bending over and junk.

“Okay, lets see what you got babe.”

He did not just call me that!

He smirked having ticked me off and dodged as I swung my fist at his jaw.

I tried again, and again only to be dodged.

“Damn it!” I cursed.

“Don't swing blindly, think.” he tapped his temple.

Right. Think. Right now, he won't move until I do. So I don't have to worry about protecting myself. Well, If I swing left he goes right. So if I go right he'll go left. Simple logic.

Alright....what if...

I faked right and punched him hard with my left in the stomach. He grunted.

“Good job princess.”

I repeated this, side stepping to through him off.

When I tried to take a step, I tripped and fell.

“Footing; is everything.” He offered me his hand that I took, he pulled me up with ease.

“Thanks.”

He nodded. “Now, time to really begin.”

He walked me over to a punching bag and put on some gloves.

“Keep your elbow bent a little, so you don't fuck up your shoulder...” He hit the bag and it flew up as high as the chain would allow.

“Shit!”

He laughed.

3 Hours later I was sweaty, tired and sore.

“Good job Cassidy.”

I walked like a zombie out of the room and up the stairs to my room where I showered and changed back into my previous clothes.

I came down to the living room with heavy feet before collapsing on the couch with a groan.

I herd The Rev and Johnny come into the room talking.

“Matt called her allies, they all know now and their pissed.” Johnny said.

“Hell I am to.” The Rev's voice was hard, like I've never herd it before.

I know their talking about me.

I curled into a ball and pretended to be asleep as they got to the main part of the room and could see me.

“Look, she's so innocent.” Johnny said.

“That's what I'm worried about.” The Rev sighed. I herd them leave the room.

Worried that I'm innocent? What's wrong with not being a killer, a murderer? Apparently; something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Comments = updates

Next chapter will be in someone elses POV, you choose. Syn, The Rev, Shadows, or Johnny. Sorry, Zacky isn't a choice :P

Comment and get this up from 9 stars to 10!