‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Cassidy's code name

:::The Rev:::

I was standing in the living room listening to Cassidy's soft breathing until Syn came up to me.

“Shadows is calling a meeting.”

I nodded and followed him to Shadows' office.

He looked at us through his aviators from the other side of his desk. Zacky and Johnny were already there.

“I've called Black Veil Brides, Panic! At the Disco, Escape The Fate, Tokio Hotel, Suicide Silence and All Time Low. Tokio Hotel is in Florida taking care of some things and Suicide Silence is in the UK right now, they'll be here in a few days. Black Veil Brides will be moving closer, Escape The Fate will come over today, the plan is that Cassidy will want one or two of them to stay over. Tomorrow we have a meeting with Motionless In White.”

He began.

“All Time Low will visits as well, same plan as with Escape The Fate.”

“And they all know Cassidy is mine?” Zacky spoke up.

Shadows nodded.

I watched his face turn red with anger.

:::Shadows:::

How dare he!? Fuentes knows perfectly well that Cassidy is ours! He knows about her tattoo, he had to of fucking seen it! This son of a bitch is really pushing it! I don't want to start a gang war, but so help me god I'll fucking do it!

I'll wait for them to start it, that way their allies have no reason to be pissed at us. But when the time comes; Pierce The Veil's going down.

“Johnny go check on Cassidy.”

He nodded and left the room.

A thought occurred to me. “Cassidy needs a code name doesn't she?”

Everyone nodded.

Johnny came in. “She's awake, and wants to know whats going on.”

I sighed “Bring her in.”

He left again and returned with a tired Cassidy on his arm. She came in and sat on Zacky's lap when he beckoned her.

I told her about the possibility of a gang war in the future and that she needed a code name.

“Yes! I've been wanting one of those!” She beamed.

Everyone but Cass laughed at her childish comment.

“Poison Ivy?” Johnny asked.

She shook her head.

“Killer Angel?” Zacky asked.

She bit her lip and thought before shaking her head.

“Sunshine moonlight?” Syn offered.

“Nah.” she denied.

“Fiction Woman?” The Rev asked.

“Mm I like it but it doesn't feel right.” she said.

“I got one.”

They all looked at me, I felt Matt overcome Shadows.

“Saraphina Nightmare.” (Pronounced Sarah-feen-a)

Cassidy smiled. “I love it!”

“Not much of a nightmare.” Johnny grinned. Cassidy scowled and punched him jokingly.

“Alright. As the leader of Avenged Sevenfold, you are now Saraphina Nightmare.” I said with a smile, removing my aviators.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Chick With Vengeance who suggested a lot of names! Love for her name?

A got 2 people wanting Shadows' POV and 2 for The Rev so I split it :)