‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

The Rev's Plan

Cassidy

I woke up in Zacky's arms, I looked up at his peaceful sleeping face and noticed how his mouth was slightly open.  He snored lightly, bringing a smile to my face. 

He's so adorable when he sleeps! 

As creeper as that may have come off, its true.

I could feel his heart beat under my ear and feel his chest rise and fall with his breathing.  

I kissed his chin and all over his face until his eyelids fluttered open revealing his beautiful green eyes. He smiled down at me. 

"Good morning." 

"Good morning." he kissed my forehead.

" We have to get up, don't we?" I frowned.

He nodded.

He let go of me and I sat up and watched him get out of bed and stretch. I got put of the bed and walked past him to get to the door, feeling him slap my ass lightly as I passed. I giggled and left the room.

When I arrived in my room, I headed to the bathroom and showered then got [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56572871]dressed,[\url] doing my hair and doing my make up and smileing at my reflection in the mirror.

I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen. " Hey Cass!" The Rev greeted me from over by the stove.

The sent of eggs and cinnamon floated over to me, and I know what that means!

"French toast!" I ran over to him and hugged him from behind, smiling. 

"I take it you like french toast?" he chuckled.

I let go and stood at his side, "Duh!". I smirked.

"Hey, I got a plan. Want in?" 

"That depends."

"Well if I told you, and you said no you'd ruin it, silly." He said like or was the most obvious thing in the world.

" What does it involve?" I inquired.

He slipped the french toast onto the pile on a plate,  turned the stove off, turned to me and smirked. "Jelly."

What does he have up his sleeve? 

"Okay, I'm in."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this on my ipod more than 2 months ago, and have been looking for a place to put it in. What do you think The Rev's plan is? Guesses?